The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is This the End for Kinky and the Brain?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is This the End for Kinky and the Brain?"
Self-styled brainiac Rod has finally figured out that the houseguests are not impressed with his erudition. He talks about comparative energy levels between falling snow-flakes and radio telescopes; they say 'wow, interesting' then run away. He tries to have a conversation about plate tectonics with Kinky Kiki and Dani, and they say 'fascinating' and try not to yawn.

Rod has promised to talk less, but Kinky is so sick of his behavior that she wants to get rid of the guy--why else put him up? Okay; she's stupid--there's that. Too bad, and she had already named their children too.

I will miss Kinky and the Brain, but how can the others resist this gifted chance to get rid of Rod?

Swami

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is This the End for Kinky and t... ejm92 08-13-02 1
   RE: Is This the End for Kinky and t... sherlock 08-13-02 2
 RE: Is This the End for Kinky and t... BaquaR13 08-18-02 3
   RE: Is This the End for Kinky and t... AMAI 08-19-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-13-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is This the End for Kinky and the Brain?"
If Roddy doesn't go this week, it'll truly show the real intuition and intelligence that this wonderful cast brings. Josh doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of getting anywhere, and they are 'upset' at him for all of his Nazi comments and the high annoyance level....which is a stupid reason to get rid of someone who has no chance of winning....but, remember, these contestants are stupider than experimental lab rats.

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-13-02, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is This the End for Kinky and the Brain?"
They're Kinky and the Brain, they're Kinky and the Brain. One is a genius, the other's insane....
A great idea for a sitcom!

Did anyone see that Josh is "threatening" to leave?

Elementary, my dear Watson!"

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-18-02, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is This the End for Kinky and the Brain?"
I will miss them too! But I don't think it is over for "Kinky", which all that I really care about. If they do put up Roddy and Chiara , I think it will be Roddy that goes. They have already said that they need to get rid of him first because he is her backbone.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-19-02, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is This the End for Kinky and the Brain?"
Hideous Kiki needs to be going this week, especially after Danielle vowed that Roddy would go "fer shur!"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •