The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-15-03, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SteffiGurl Click to send private message to SteffiGurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.1"
Hoo boy!

Well, I know it's a bit late for the first week, but I figured I'd see how many lists we can cram into the next day!

Welcome back to the Love List everyone! The Love List provides an opportunity for everyone who enjoys the show to let it be known how they feel about the contestants from most liked to least liked. Very simply, list the houseguests from 1 to 13 based on how you like them, and if you choose, leave a description of why you ranked them as you did.

One side note: Although I have learned quite a bit of information through the live feeds and spoilers, I am going to leave any new information that we have not witnessed out of my list, so as not to spoil it for those of you who don't know, or don't want to know. Therefore redundantly, my survey will contain only information that has been aired or witnessed ending this Saturday, with the nominations. Got it? Sweet.

Week 1:

1.Erika
2.Jack
3.Robert
4.David
5.Amanda
6.Justin
7.Michelle
8.Jee
9.Nathan
10.Scott
11.Jun
12.Dana
13.Allison

Erika gets top honors this week despite the fact that I was all ready to not like her because of her conceited commercial snippet, in which when she was asked why she should be on BB, she said "Look at me!" Conceited? Anyway, I like Erika and Jack because they probably are the more mature houseguests who play the game without emotion and stay away from all the childish gossipping. Erika is definitely a threat, and one to be wary of. Jack also, but I find him a little less interesting than Erika.

Robert seems like a nice guy so far, even though he looks kinda creepy, but he hasn't annoyed me at all.

David is a goofy guy, and uses it to hide his strategy. I gotta love that.

Amanda, Justin, Michelle, Jee. No really big feelings about any of these people just yet. Amanda is beautiful and sly, Justin is a coolheaded hunk. Michelle is cute as a button, and more subdued than some of her other female houseguests, and Jee I just don't know about yet.

Nathan, I think his confidence is going to unravel real soon. His reasons for nominating Amanda and Jee are totally lame. He should've just said that it was strategy.

Scott. I realize that he is emotionally fragile, and the X factor took a bad toll on him. I'm willing to give him a slight break this week, because even though he seems a little psychotic, I find him less irritating than the gossip girls.

Jun, Allison and Dana. Yak yak yak yakety yak.

Jun, you are not perfect, and cover up them boobs.

Dana, shut up. You're a tough chick, I get it. I'm tired of hearing how pissed off you are.

Allison, you are a disturbed cry baby. Get help.

Anyway, feel free to respond to the list before the show airs tonight, and thank you Survivorerist for your help with the tallying, you may use your judgement when it is a good time to do so. Have fun!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Yazimodo 07-15-03 1
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... ejm92 07-15-03 2
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... johnthemod 07-15-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Yazimodo 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-03, 05:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yazimodo Click to send private message to Yazimodo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.1"
My first list!

I love BB, they just go insane in there.

Alrighty:

1) David
2) Erika
3) Robert
4) Justin
5) Jack
6) Nathan
7) Michelle
8) Allison
9) Jee
10) Amanda
11) Scott
12) Jun
13) Dana

The problem here is the game is so early on. People that may seem strong (i'm thinking of Nate) are being courted and such but the fact of the matter is, this ISN'T survivor. Power shifts and it's the people in the middle, who are smart, that thrive (Will, BB2).

I don't have a clear idea yet who those people are or might be, but i think i know who it WON'T be and that if it IS, i'll loathe them (Nicole, BB2).

David seems like a nice guy. I like him because he's not overly dramatic. He seems like the kind of guy that would just play to be liked and hated as little as possible, he seems to understand that power DOES shift, and just cuz youre HOH, or allied with the HOH, that doesnt make you all-powerful. He also took the X Factor pretty well which is good.

Erika seems to have a head on her shoulders and some kind of game plan. I like her, she's smart, she knows she's smart but she's not being over-confident.

Robert and Justin, i just like the fact that with the X-s being targetted )or so they hade us believe), these guys seem to be faring pretty well. I liked that they chose to strike a deal rather than go for HOH. Rob gets the one-up cuz he's not dumb enough to believe his ex.

Jack i like for his potential.

Nathan. The guy's a tool. He's the most likely to become this year's Hardy. He truly believes he is God in that house, doesn't he? He doesnt seem to realize that this week, he's the MOST vulnerable! Still, I liked Hardy. I like Bullies.

Michelle is just nice to look at.

Now, the people i DIS-LIKE!

Allison. Can she be ANY MORE blonde? That girl needs a friggin reality check. I hate girls that thrive on being the victim or being protected from the "big bad world". Your boyfriend is probably leaving you? Thats why youre crying? Guess why! Youre.a.ho. This year's Nicole/Krista/Chiara amalgam. Still, she's annoying but entertaining. Not just plain irritating.

Jee is just plain boring.
So is Amanda.

Scott. This guy needs a clue. Hey fellas, you wanna know how to deal with break ups? THAT'S NOT IT! I felt sorry for the guy, really did. I figured him as a Mike/Josh wannabe that was gonna try to control everyone and fail but Amanda being there screwed him up. I was wrong. He's a total moron and the stereotype to ex-boyfriends. Girls look at exes and imagine THIS guy (instead of agreeing to have one final romp). I blame Scott for losing out on MY final romps.

Jun is the typical ugly girl that thinks she's hot, cool and everything in between. I can't stand her. I can't stand pretty girls that think that way but ugly ones just seem to over-emphasize it. Like they're trying to convice you. Go get some more ice cream and shut up, Jun.

Dana. Oh my friggin god! I dread the day she does one of her karate kicks to scare the guys off (like J-Lo popularized) and say things like "you DONT wanna mess with me". If i were to say more, youd call me a chauvinist pig so i'll stop.

Thats it!
That was fun!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-15-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.1"
Hhhhmmmm I'm gonna try to make this short and sweet lol.....leaving Scott out but I liked him so he'd probably be about 5th or so.

1. Jack - The older guy is usually one of my favorites.
2. David
3. Erika
4. Justin
5. Amanda
6. Robert
7. Jee
8. Dana
9. Michelle
10. Jun
11. Nathan - Nathan = Hardy
12. Alison - Evil drama queen b****.

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-15-03, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail johnthemod Click to send private message to johnthemod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.1"
Not loving this cast as much as the last two, but maybe they'll grow on me....

1. David - he's cute, he's funny, he's nice, and he's being criticized for it by the blonde bimbo duo. Right now, I hope he wins this.

2. Erika - cutthroat competitor, definitely intelligent...sooo glad she wasn't put on the block. Hopefully she and the others can turn on the Nathan/Allison led mini-alliance and send them packing.

3. Justin - total hottie and really nice guy. Why did he ever date Allison????

4. Amanda - she's probably the best looking girl in the cast, and I totally think she got the shaft being nominated this week. I just reallllly hope Jee goes or the power of veto saves her.

5. Robert - he's way too funny looking to have dated Erika or be on the show, but something about him makes me really want to root for him

6. Scott - I hated him up until the getting back with Amanda thing and how pissed he was at her being nominated...it makes him much more human and lovable

7. Jack - gotta feel bad for him being stuck with all these little children...they could've at least put in one other person over 33.

8. Michelle - has yet to show too much personality, but she's cute and seems to be fitting in well, and they're the only couple that isn't freaking out about having their ex there

9. Dana - she could turn out kind of cool, but her ties with Jun, Nathan, and Allison are not endearing her to me at all.

10. Nathan - dumb as a post...the guy can hardly read out loud. I really want to punch him in the face every time he talks...and sooo full of himself. Yeah, you're the hot guy on the show, but that's only because they dumped Brandon for Jee (dumbest casting move ever)

11. Jun - whoever wrote about ugly girls that think they're hot summed it up for me

12. Jee - not attractive, not interesting, needs to go this week, because even if he doesn't it will be hard to notice he's still there

13. Alison - one of those obnoxious b*tches I went to high school with...she's acting like she's 12 and calling Michelle immature?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •