The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"flo-clone, fast forwards and morning coffee"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

thelastboyscout 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-30-03, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thelastboyscout Click to send private message to thelastboyscout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"flo-clone, fast forwards and morning coffee"
well well well... Tian and Jaree (nice names, but not so nice first impressions) first they claim to be models (ala Survivor Jenna) and then they claim to be cute (ala Survivor Heidi)... i didn't know christie's evil stepsisters would be on another reality show a mere 2 weeks after Survivor Amazon concluded. WOW! they are definitely GO GIRLS! as in, GO AWAY! they take their sweet time to get into their vans. badluck for them they had to change vehicles. but no time credit. BEH! in not more than 20 minutes into the show, one of the girls shuns the other saying she is irritable (and throughout the show shows no sign of interest and drive to race). they were so slow in getting to the airport, so slow in finding the instructions in milan, and still toooo slow to reach the pit stop. what the hell is wrong with this two? and of course, the money shot is the morning coffee (which by the way i think was not even paid for). that was really most hilarious.... "im in a race for 1M USD, we're at the back of the pack, but i'll think ill have my real italian coffee machiatio first before we do any of those damn tasks".

you know what, these two women remind me of last season's model twins derek and drew. dumb as both teams are on the 1st episode, unlike the twins, i dont think theres any way they can seek redemption for what they have shown the viewers. but i can almost see how fun it would be watch these two get bashed by Josh (Who would most likely be their Survivor amazon's rob).

and whats up with the NFL moms? seems like the other teams know these mamas do not need the money thats why they got screwed up twice at the airport. and i can't help but think that they were not really using their heads when it came to the fast forward. the bus they got into was already a big leap to get them from the last batch into the middle of the back. they use the fast forward when they really don't need it and it didn't really do much good. there were no other tasks that would guarantee then a #1 team standing and they should have known that the first batch would have finish the one and only task at hand. if you ask me, its totally one good way to waste that precious FF. i dont see them lasting long.

and amanda... wow, didn't Flo win last season? whats she doing in TAR4 again?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: flo-clone, fast forwards and mo... thelastboyscout 05-30-03 1
   RE: flo-clone, fast forwards and mo... Esbea 05-30-03 2
   RE: flo-clone, fast forwards and mo... Janer 06-03-03 4
 RE: flo-clone, fast forwards and mo... minitroll 05-30-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

thelastboyscout 22 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thelastboyscout Click to send private message to thelastboyscout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: flo-clone, fast forwards and morning coffee"
in fairness, i think tian is more likeable than jaree. as she is the more determined between the two. but jaree is gonna bring her down.

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-03, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: flo-clone, fast forwards and morning coffee"
yes ladies..please refer to Mary and Peach and Heather and Eve.

"If anyone believes theyve created a foolproof system, they have failed to take into consideration the creativity of fools."

Janer 12 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-03, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Janer Click to send private message to Janer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: flo-clone, fast forwards and morning coffee"
How the hell can you tell them apart? Seriously.

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-30-03, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: flo-clone, fast forwards and morning coffee"
I could not believe Monica and Sheree used up their fast forward on the first leg when they clearly didn't need to. I thought those two would go far, but they are proving me wrong. As for Amanda, blech. I saw more of Flo than I ever wanted to last time, do I have to watch her clone too?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •