The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Clues..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-28-01, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Clues..."
Let's start tracking possible clues from Episode #1...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Clues... smpartners 09-28-01 1
   RE: Clues... SurvivorBlows 09-28-01 2
   The number(s) sleeeve 09-29-01 7
       RE: The number(s) smpartners 09-29-01 19
           RE: The number(s) GypsyWoman 09-30-01 30
       RE: The number(s) SurvivorBlows 09-30-01 32
           RE: The number(s) smpartners 10-05-01 53
       RE: The number(s) Senc 09-30-01 34
       RE: The number(s) lilbit 10-06-01 54
   The Mole is Cancelled MoleKiller 10-16-01 66
 RE: Clues... SkyRaider 09-29-01 3
   RE: Clues... SurvivorBlows 09-29-01 4
       RE: Clues... SkyRaider 09-29-01 6
       RE: Clues... true 09-29-01 13
   RE: Clues... Kramer 09-29-01 5
   RE: Clues... anixon 10-01-01 38
 Seating/Close-up sleeeve 09-29-01 8
 Episode Focus sleeeve 09-29-01 9
   RE: Episode Focus true 09-29-01 10
       RE: Episode Focus SurvivorBlows 09-29-01 11
           RE: Episode Focus true 09-29-01 12
               RE: Episode Focus Kokoro 09-29-01 15
                   RE: Episode Focus SurvivorBlows 09-29-01 16
                       RE: Episode Focus true 09-29-01 17
                           RE: Episode Focus SurvivorBlows 09-29-01 18
                               RE: Episode Focus true 09-29-01 21
                                   RE: Episode Focus Senc 09-29-01 26
                       RE: Episode Focus Puffy 09-29-01 22
                           RE: Episode Focus Loree 09-30-01 28
                               RE: Episode Focus Senc 09-30-01 33
               RE: Episode Focus Loree 09-30-01 27
                   RE: Episode Focus PezMuncher 10-02-01 41
                       RE: Episode Focus Dusty Bottoms 10-03-01 46
                   RE: Katie's face time Loree 10-07-01 56
                       RE: Katie's face time holeymoley 10-13-01 63
   RE: Episode Focus smpartners 09-29-01 20
   Wrong Charlie 09-29-01 24
 RE: Clues... sencnes 09-29-01 14
   RE: Clues... Kramer 09-29-01 23
       RE: Clues... Senc 09-29-01 25
 RE: Clues... Loree 09-30-01 29
   RE: Clues... Senc 09-30-01 31
       RE: Clues... PezMuncher 10-02-01 42
 Flashing D...haven't heard it menti... GypsyWoman 09-30-01 35
   RE: Flashing D...haven't heard it m... Loree 10-07-01 57
 RE: Clues... wickedmix 10-01-01 39
   RE: Clues... Senc 10-01-01 40
       RE: Clues... Loree 10-04-01 51
 RE: Binocular Vision PezMuncher 10-02-01 43
 RE: Clues... MoleKiller 10-03-01 44
   RE: Clues... Barboy 10-03-01 47
       RE: Clues... firebird41 10-06-01 55
 RE: Clues... frank 10-03-01 45
   RE: Clues... LogicalMadness 10-04-01 49
       RE: Clues... smpartners 10-07-01 59
 RE: Clues... Barboy 10-03-01 48
   RE: Clues... Senc 10-04-01 50
 RE: Clues...#'s on the castle & the... kelly35174 10-05-01 52
 RE: Dorothy Loree 10-07-01 58
 The number 8? jamie23233 10-07-01 60
 "X" on house near opening dave10000 10-07-01 61
 RE: Clues...i still think it's Al! kelly35174 10-13-01 62
   RE: Clues...i still think it's Al! zachyarb14 10-14-01 64
       RE: Clues...i still think it's Al! sturminator 10-15-01 65
 Bump Femme 05-13-02 67
 RE: Clues... Kokoro 05-14-02 68
   RE: Clues... MoleKiller 05-14-02 69
 RE: Clues... survivorscott 05-28-02 70
 RE: Clues... Salieri 05-28-02 71
 Bill Clue... MatineeIdol 06-04-02 72

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smpartners 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-28-01, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smpartners Click to send private message to smpartners Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Clues..."
at the beginning in the overhead shot of the castle, there was a 4 digit number painted on the side of the castle. does anyone think that 4 digit number could mean anything? (I forgot to tape the show, so I cant go back and check the number)

09-28-01, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Clues..."
I want to know who received journal #7 -- there are 7 letters in T-H-E-M-OL-E and one of last years clue was a lame number clue like that.

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-29-01, 02:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "The number(s)"

It appears that the numbers are 29 to the upper left, 24 to the upper right, and 2628 in the middle of the vidcap.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

09-29-01, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smpartners Click to send private message to smpartners Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The number(s)"
does anyone think they could mean something or is it just a coincidence and red herrings?

maybe their AGES of contestants?

I'm probably just grasping at straws here.

GypsyWoman 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-01, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GypsyWoman Click to send private message to GypsyWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: The number(s)"
Every time I look, I see the numbers differently, so, my thoughts are a little sketchy. On TV I thought it was 1628 and thought that might be the yr the castle was built, so tried to look it up online. Today when I see your screen cap, it looked like 1612, which was one of the dates I found yesterday on the following site:

http://www.burgen.ch/objekte/tarasp_2.htm

The other numbers appear to be 1944 to me...maybe a year of restoration or some date significant to the war situation?

09-30-01, 02:50 PM (EST)
32. "RE: The number(s)"
The numbers look like 1914 and 1618 to me... probably the dates it was built and then rebuilt???

10-05-01, 05:22 PM (EST)
53. "RE: The number(s)"
does anyone know Patricks last name? or what it begins with?

i ask because of the numbers on the wall. I think they are digitally placed there.

the 16 could represent a 'P' if you go with the code "a=1. b=1, c=3"

the 16 is pretty clear. and 16 would = 'p' for PATRICK.

Senc 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-30-01, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Senc Click to send private message to Senc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: The number(s)"
According to another post on here this is a Musume. I don't think they would have let some Americans paint on a land mark/national museume.

I think ABC just threw this in here to make us think it something. Just like Anserson's Sandwhich.

Senc

lilbit 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-01, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilbit Click to send private message to lilbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: The number(s)"
Someone on another site said they thought the number was 1628 and that it had to do with Al. He was born on Jan. 2 (the 1 and the 2) in the year 1968 (the 6 and the 8)....

MoleKiller 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-01, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MoleKiller Click to send private message to MoleKiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "The Mole is Cancelled"
The report I heard was that they may re-air it next year, has anybody heard anything?

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-29-01, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Clues..."
I think that Cooper Anderson was holding AND eating the clue on the bridge from which some of them jumped.

He was eating a sandwich, which was completely out of character for the time and place. No one else had a sandwich or anything to eat there.

Are any of the contestants from Hawaii (Sandwich Islands) or was the clue IN the sandwich? Was it CHEESE? are any of them from Wisconsin?

Aw crap, maybe the guy was just hungry?

09-29-01, 00:15 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Clues..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-01 AT 00:15 AM (EST)

Lisa is a "Assistant U.S. Attorney/Hot-Dog Vendor" on the website, but I swear the show listed her as an "Assistant U.S. Attorney/Comiskey Park Beer Vendor"

...but either way, the leap from sandwiches to hot dogs isn't much!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-29-01, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Clues..."
Yep! They did refer to her as "Assistant U.S. Attorney/Cominsky Park/BEER Vender.....and the bridge between sandwich and hot dog works....

Surely though, they wouldn't pick two female lawyers in a row as The Mole? Or would they.......Hmmm...

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-01, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Clues..."
I just rewatched the beginning, and Lisa is listed as a "Beer Vendor" in the opening. Innocent mistake? I think not!!

true

Kramer 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-29-01, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kramer Click to send private message to Kramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Clues..."
Last season they said that their were 4 letters in the word MOLE and in the opening credits, Kathyrn was the 4th person shown.

This year BILL was the 4th person shown.

You don't think they would actually use the same strategy twice?

But, if they do...perhaps Bill is the Mole.

Kramer

anixon 38 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Clues..."
Let's go back to the sandwhich thing here. I couldn't tell what Anderson was eating, but it was clearly a sandwhich. In Rob's profile, he lists his favorite food as a Cold Cut Trio (a sandwhich). No one else lists a sandwhich of any kind as their favorite food. I think that is a good clue pointing to Rob.

09-29-01, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Seating/Close-up"
Patrick is seated in the fourth seat from the door, which is ultimately a question on this week's Mole Quiz. (Remember fourth introduced was a big clue, last year... fourth from the door may be a clue, this year).

Additionally, Patrick is the first player to recieve any type of closeup. He is in the center of a shot, featuring him and Katie.

09-29-01, 04:22 AM (EST)
9. "Episode Focus"
Okay... I just rewatched the episode, and Katie was definately the focus of this episode... throughout, they always cut to her to share things that apparently a lot of people were thinking.

So, my thought is that she is either the next to go, the ultimate winner, or the mole... face time tends to be a good indicator, but you never know.

09-29-01, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode Focus"
You are right sleeeve, Katie was the focus of the show. She was the only one that I eliminated as a Mole suspect. No way would she part with her beloved Cow, to throw people off.

If she is the Mole, she is a damn fine actress.

true

09-29-01, 11:45 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode Focus"
But true, just because she's the Mole, doesn't mean she tries to fail AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY.

I think Katie was trying to win during the luggage quiz, but that doesn't necessarily eliminate her as the mole.

But then again, what do I know, I posted the following after LAST SEASON'S premiere:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/4.shtml

It's not much to go on, and it's very early, but I'm getting the feeling Kathryn is not the Mole... possible minor spoilers from the premiere episode follow

- when they are trying to solve the ATM puzzle, she remarks to Anderson -- when they are alone in the room and there is no reason to play along for the benefit of appearances -- that she just realized that if either Afi or Jim is the mole, with her not there with them they have an excellent chance to spoil the puzzle.

- who remarks that "she wishes she was the mole, so that she could be guaranteed to stay the whole time

- she seemed to have too much concern on her face over the quiz results -- though the sign of relief was a bit over the top

Guess I blew it on that one...

-SB

09-29-01, 11:50 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode Focus"
I know! Just a gut feeling I guess.

BTW, do you think they really burned their stuff? Or, just wanted to make them think that they did?

true

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-29-01, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode Focus"
Is that even legal? I mean is it in the contract that "We have the legal right of ownership to everything you bring with you"? Always read everything before you sign it!

----------------------------------------
"I don't like spiders, okay? Their furry bodies, and their sticky webs, and what do they need all those legs for anyway? I'll tell you: for crawling across your face in the middle of the night!"

- Willow (BTVS)

09-29-01, 03:32 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode Focus"
Ya, the contract says that any possessions might be destroyed or some such -- trust me, it's covered by the contract.

But come on, you have to believe that the real bags were kept safe somewhere and bags full of stuffing were burned.

09-29-01, 04:11 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode Focus"
I completely agree with you on this. No Way did they actually burn the contestants real stuff.

Just to clarify, I didn't eliminate Katie, from my suspects list, based on how she completed the tasks. A couple of things stood out to me-

1. She approached whats her name to form an alliance. Not that I don't think the Mole would join an alliance, I just don't think that they would initiate it. I could be dead wrong here, we'll see.

2. Her reaction to losing her cow seemed genuine. If she were the Mole, she would have known of the burn game in advance. Like I said, she would be a mighty fine actress, to emote like that, knowing her little cow friend was really safe and sound! (I'm not as convinced about the girl who lost her Bible)

3. Katie is obviously a sensitive and emotional person. I think the Mole will be someone who won't crack under pressure.

true

09-29-01, 04:43 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Episode Focus"
>2. Her reaction to losing
>her cow seemed genuine. If
>she were the Mole, she
>would have known of the
>burn game in advance.

I don't know if the mole knows everything in advance, but even if they did -- she certainly couldn't know what the RESULT was going to be.

>3. Katie is obviously a
>sensitive and emotional person.
>I think the Mole will
>be someone who won't crack
>under pressure.

This I'll agree with -- Katie looks waayyy too emotional. But then again, didn't Kathryn keep crying at least once in each of the last several episodes? ...and her "sign of relief" reaction was VERY DRAMATIC after the first execution.

-SB

09-29-01, 06:02 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Episode Focus"
>>>I don't know if the mole knows everything in advance, but even if they did -- she certainly couldn't know what the RESULT was going to be.

I agree, but the questions were so obscure, it was obvious to me that they were set up to fail that challenge. I think the Mole knows a lot in advance, in order to prepare, but not everything, to keep their reactions somewhat spontaneous.

>>This I'll agree with -- Katie looks waayyy too emotional. But then again, didn't Kathryn keep crying at least once in each of the last several episodes? ...and her "sign of relief" reaction was VERY DRAMATIC after the first execution.

You are right about that. Kathryn was very emotional, and even fainted at one point!

Katie's sigh of relief was very dramatic, so were the others, (except ALI's hmmm...) You make an excellent point!

-

true

09-29-01, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Senc Click to send private message to Senc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Episode Focus"
The VERY VERY first person they show on the first episode is Katie.. She is the one sitting closest to the camera when the show the very first shot of the people.

I was looking at that and baseing my suspisions on her. However I don't think its her, she reminds me of Kate from the first season. This could be my downfall but I just don't have a feeling like I do for Lisa or Bill.

Lisa was sitting Seventh in the room. And she always looks at the camera.. check it out. She looks and then looks away.

Bill because of the other message I have on this theard.

Senc

Puffy 6640 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-01, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode Focus"
At the beginning of the show, Anderson told them to pack warm clothes for ONE OVERNIGHT!! So ALL their stuff wasn't in the bags. But THE BIBLE? What about people's contact lenses and other personal toiletries?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-01, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Episode Focus"
If you were going to be away overnight you would have your contact lenses with you. So they should be safe with that. And as for Katie's cow. If she is the mole she may have known about the fire challenge in advance and just put the cow in there and told everyone it was sentimental. It may mean nothing to her but she wanted to blend in and cry about losing something valuable to her.

09-30-01, 02:54 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Episode Focus"
Did you see how old that cow was. She has had it for YEARS! Probably since she was a baby. Its about time she gave it up anyway. She might be a little more stable without it.

Or

Maybe the producers told her.. Look We are going to burn your baggs on the second day so don't bring anything that is VERY VALUEABLE! But this would mean she is an VERY good actor.

And what about something metal? That guys can of "Mole Killer" would have been ok. I wonder if they where alowed to dig in the ashs for something that would not have burned up.

Senc

09-30-01, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode Focus"
I do not believe they burned their stuff. I think it is sitting waiting for them when they are executed and leave the show.

I kept thinking Katie was going to be executed. She got all the face time and I thought they wanted to make sure we knew her before she was off the show. But when she wasn't executed I started to suspect her. Now I have to go back and rewatch the tape.

PezMuncher 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PezMuncher Click to send private message to PezMuncher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Episode Focus"
"I kept thinking Katie was going to be executed. She got all the face time and I thought they wanted to make sure we knew her before she was off the show. But when she wasn't executed I started to suspect her. Now I have to go back and rewatch the tape."

What lead me to believe that Kathryn was the Mole last time was the fact that she was the only one in the first episode that didn't have a reason to be suspected of being the Mole. She was barely mentioned. Flying really low under the radar.

But this season the one that nobody suspects, is the loud, Oh my god yelling, bridge swinging Katie. Could the producers have tackled a new angle?

Dusty Bottoms 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dusty%20Bottoms Click to send private message to Dusty%20Bottoms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Episode Focus"
I think they're going with the same editing format as last year, so we have to look at the people who got the least face time. Patrick stands out to me.

Dusty.

10-07-01, 12:54 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Katie's face time"
I have decided they are using Katie as a distraction. They always show Katie telling us who she thinks of as a friend and who she trusts and who she suspects. It is like Katie is the voice of the group. She is distracting us from watching for who the real mole is.

holeymoley 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-01, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail holeymoley Click to send private message to holeymoley Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Katie's face time"
Katie - I truly do agree w/ you in that she is being used as a distraction for the viewers to not find the real mole.
But don't underestimate that the mole will not be an emotional, "naive" kind of girl, like Katie.
Being the mole must put you at a totally different emotional level than your normal everyday self. The pressure to "act, deceive, play along, etc" has to be stressful...so either the mole would be extra calm and passive or overly emotional and extroverted.
Kathryn mentions that she "never cries but in the context of the game, she couldn't STOP crying." (I read this in her testamonial)

Now Al - I don't know about this guy. He is someone I keep suspecting and then someone else comes under my radar...and I don't know if that b/c I'm wrong about Al or it's damn good editing! I can't put my finger on him yet but, from the 2nd episode where they wore those ridiculous costume, I felt like he was struggling whether to throw it or succeed the mission. But there was definitely a slight struggle...

"What would me daughters think about their daddy wearing this?"
"I don;t know if I can wear this."
And when he did, he later used his "Mole-ness" to rip Bribs and Ali a new asshole for going to the pub. Hmmm...

Then again, I don't have a VCR to record, so this is all after watching the episodes once and taking bad notes (I'm so involved in the show that I forget to take the notes.)

09-29-01, 05:51 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Episode Focus"
Re: Katie

I think they focused on Katie because she was the most "animated" of the group. She was bubbly, had personality, and the camera picked up on that.

I think she will last until the middle rounds, then drop out.

I think she is having too much "fun" to be the mole.

I think the mole would lay low the first few episodes, then strike later.

Charlie 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-01, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Charlie Click to send private message to Charlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Wrong"
Clearly the focus of the show was Elvita or whatever her name is... in the opening credits, when it shows the quiz and Anderson says "Who is the Mole" the bullseye starts to close in, and the name it finally closes in on is her's. They are trying very hard to make us think she's the Mole, obviously she's not.

I think the hidden clue is the Mole Killer stuff... the brand name looked suspicious... perhaps it's German for "It's me" or something.

sencnes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-29-01, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sencnes Click to send private message to sencnes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Clues..."
This is Senc from last year. For some reason my password doesn't work and the E-Mail account I had doesn't work anymore because they cancelled the service. So for the Admins out there Delete "Senc" its a dead account.

Now that I have this out of the way.

I re-watched the show just then. And here is some interesting details.

The last question in the quiz Anderson says "Who, is The Mole?"
The mouse cursor is pointing at "Bill" as to say "Bill is the Mole" a distintcive pause in Anderson's sentance like. If you take proper english "Who, Bill is The Mole?"

Not the mention that "Bill" is the 4th person to be introduced. And "Bill" has 4 letters in his name for the word "Mole" relation there.

Since last question in every quiz is "Who is The Mole?" and its always in alphabetical order assuming the guy controling the mouse moves at the right speed it will always point to "Bill" (One to watch for a few episodes)

Next thing: A friend and I have been thinking they have told us that there is a clue in each show to lead us to The Mole. Regardless of the "Mole Killer" can in the introduction picture the word "Killer" is cut out with ABC's fancy graphics. Remember the first season. They made it so blatently obvious no one saw it.

Lastly, and sorry for the long message. If you goto ABC's website for the mole. They have a "POV" (Point Of View) the description on ABC is "Satisfy your appetite for espionage. Dig deeper to discover even more about The Mole. This additional video footage will provide a deeper knowledge of the game."
If you watch it. Its when the guy (I can't remember his name) swings. There is no audio but you can tell its him.

Senc

Kramer 29 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-01, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kramer Click to send private message to Kramer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Clues..."
Senc,

I watched the POV video and I was wondering what that is about. Is this a video of the event that the Mole performed? If so, then we know that the Mole is one of the Swing for Life contestants who completed the jump...if not, then I am confused at how they would think that watching that jump from a contestant POV would help identify the Mole?

Help me...im living in my state of confusion.

Kramer

09-29-01, 10:58 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Clues..."
I'm not sure what this POV is... A friend first though it was something that wasn't on the show or something seen but there was something in the back ground.

But there is no audio, its just the camera's POV.

However it was the guy, I downloaded the RM file and ran it through Adobe and stuff. Then I relised the person is wearing the Navy Blue top. The guy and I can't remember the name was the only one that jumbed that had that color on.

After some thought it could very well mean a number of things.

The first one I came up with was.. This is the "Point of View" for The Mole. It doesn't say anything about who or what the "POV" is other then "This ADDITIONAL Footage will help provide a more deeper knowlegde of the game" However this would be a VERY low blow for ABC... to rub it in our faces over and over again.

The second one was.. Maybe this event is where TM makes a move or prevents the team from winning. In this case it would be Evelia (SP, I'm not looking it up)

The Thrid and last is.. This is where we can find the ABC clue in this Event.. In the small 10 minute spot this might be where ABC puts the clue.. but not "IN" the Clip on line. I have re-watched this part of the episode, its hard if its in there.. No one is really doing anything.

Senc

09-30-01, 11:12 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Clues..."
I was wondering about the nurse. When she was checking that guy's pulse she said it really was high. But we only have her word for it. She could have rigged the heart monitor and then took the pulse and told everyone it was high. He just didn't look that nervous. It all seemed suspicious to me.

09-30-01, 02:50 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Clues..."
Some peoples hart rates are naturaly high. but its a good point was she the last one to walk across befor he did. I don't know about the monitor and how easy/hard it would be to rigg. My active heart rate is is 130 so I would had a little trouble doing that to stay under. My friends resting heart rate is 95.

It all depends on how much of an effort it was. And mind set doesn't really play a factor in this. If he was a smoker his heart rate will go up faster for a minor amoung of effort.

Senc

10-02-01, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PezMuncher Click to send private message to PezMuncher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Clues..."
Okay here's the weird part of that little segment. I don't have it taped so I'm going by memory and what the announcer dude on the show was saying. Was it Anderson filling in the voice... I forget...anyway back to my point because I actually have one.

Al gets on the rope at about 45:00 left. At 15:00 left Ali suggests the pulse on the neck. What this brilliant idea (that does work) comes to her after watching him stand still for 30minutes? I'm pretty sure it would have dawned on her quite sooner. I would have been scrambling to come up with an idea, but she just casually suggests to put his hand on his neck. But the fact that he finishes and she looks like a hero takes the public eye off her....

GypsyWoman 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-01, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GypsyWoman Click to send private message to GypsyWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Flashing D...haven't heard it mentioned here"
Someone else pointed out to me that just before the first (3-part)game was introduced, when the location was being described, there was a potential clue. There was a background shot of the castle where the group spent the first night and on the screen, in green letters was the location: Switzerland. The D was flashing. Is this supposed to be a clue that Dorothy or Darwin is the Mole?

10-07-01, 01:01 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Flashing D...haven't heard it mentioned here"
Speaking of flashing letters. Has anyone noticed on the initial intros when they introduce Darwin it looks like they spell out W-I-N-N-E-R first with his flashing letters. I can't slow my VCR down enough to catch it all. But I know that WINN are the first 4 letters and it seems to be ER next. Does this mean Darwin is the winner of the whole game? Is it the clue he is the mole? Or is it just an odd coincidence? I wish I could slow my VCR down to be sure of that.

wickedmix 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-01, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wickedmix Click to send private message to wickedmix Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Clues..."
okay...i'm so surprised no one has brought up the fact that when they were showing the bio of the players Bribs was holding that can that said "Mole" on the front. Even though, they showed the scene later, isn't it interesting that they would pick that clip to show when they introduced him?????

10-01-01, 02:20 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Clues..."
I brought it up under the name "sencnes".. Along with the this statment... Remember the first season. The clue was sooo blatently obvious and stuck out like a one legged man in a ass kicking contest that no one even saw it. Not quiet those word but to the effect

Senc

10-04-01, 06:00 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Clues..."
When Bribs showed the mole-killer the camera went to Myra and then back to Bribs. Did that mean anything?

10-02-01, 10:18 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Binocular Vision"
The one clue I'm surprised no one has brought up is the shot through the binoculars. Cooper hands Katie the binoculars and we see a shot through the binoculars...of course this isn't what Katie saw but a shot that the camera purposely shot. Now when I first saw it, the name on the most obvious bag appeared to me to be Male, so I thought the Mole must be male but upon further research it appears that the letters HAEL are obvious. Now there is no contestant by the that name, but add a few letters MIC - HAEL. You get Bribs Alias, Michael... If the show calls him Bribs why would Michael be on his bag. As if this show is getting good this year!

10-03-01, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MoleKiller Click to send private message to MoleKiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Clues..."
Just before Anderson started typing names into the computer, the camera focused on a painting that appeared to be one of Jesus, with arrows in the flesh, surrounded by two roman type guards. So, Since Bob, Bribs, and Rob were the three that were in the archery game, it leaves Rob or Bribs as the prime suspects.

Barboy 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barboy Click to send private message to Barboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Clues..."
From reality TV boards this painting is belived to be St. Sebastian patron saint of archery, athletes, soldiers and plague victims. His feast day is Jan. 20th. If this means anything speacial, besides Bill being a soldier, or forshadowing, Bob did archery test and was first evicted, I don't know.

firebird41 4 desperate attention whore postings

10-06-01, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail firebird41 Click to send private message to firebird41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Clues..."
The patron saint of archery and the bows could also mean the sign of the archer, which would be Sagitarius. Dorothy and Elavia .

frank 7 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frank Click to send private message to frank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Clues..."
A couple of additional observations.
1) When they burned their luggage, two names were clearly legible as the net descended.
Katie was clearly readable on the top left of the bundle. Her name read from bottom to top.
The other name is a little more abstruse. It reads from left to right on the bottom of the bundle but is partially obscured by the ropes. The last four letters are clearly “hael” with the first letters appearing to be “Mi”. A couple of letters in the middle are hidden by the ropes. The name appears to be Michael but there is no Michael on the show or anyone, for that matter, with a name ending in “hael”. But there is no doubt that “hael” are the last four letters. I’ve read that Bribs’ name is really Michael so that is suspicious. After looking at Bribs’ bio, there are a couple of unusual facts that deserve mentioning.
“Bribs” is an Aggie (Texas A&M grad) who teaches skiing in Austin Texas (home of the UT Longhorns), not well known for its skiing (water aside). The closet snow skiing is 1000 miles away. Who teaches skiing in the middle of Texas? An Aggie, or a mole?
Anyway, back to the show observations.
2) When the camera briefly panned their “Mole” luggage as it was arranged on the floor in a line, Darwin’s bag was first from the left, followed by Heather’s. The next few were unreadable. Not sure what to make of that. Might indicate Heather as she is the second shown.

LogicalMadness 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LogicalMadness Click to send private message to LogicalMadness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Clues..."
>“Bribs” is an Aggie (Texas A&M
>grad) who teaches skiing in
>Austin Texas (home of the
>UT Longhorns), not well known
>for its skiing (water aside).
>The closet snow skiing is
>1000 miles away. Who teaches
>skiing in the middle of
>Texas? An Aggie, or a
>mole?

Actually, there is some decent snow skiing only about 600 miles from Austin, over in New Mexico. Still a long distance, but not as bad. Assuming he's not the mole and is lying about what he does, he probably does the ski instructor thing during the ski season, then goes back home to Austin in the off-season and does something lame the rest of the year. I know I'd rather put "ski instructor" on my application than "Convenience store night clerk". ;)

Now being an Aggie in Longhorn territory... *that* is hard to believe. I didn't think they lived long enough to actually establish residence.

10-07-01, 01:08 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Clues..."
I am going to play devil's advocate here, so PLEASE dont be offended.

when i first saw that brib's was a ski instructor from texas, I also thought, "hello? are they serious? duh...."

but, then I thought about this:

Texas is listed as his Hometown. Does that mean he lives there fulltime? maybe he lives there in the summer, and during the winter he lives part time in, say, salt lake city, where he works at a ski lodge. Look at how many actors/actresses have 2 addresses. They live in NYC and in LA but only list 1 as their place of residence, or Hometown.

also, does the series consider your hometown as "the place you were born/grew up" or as the "place you are currently living".

maybe he is between jobs in a snow/ski region and is just unemployed and staying in Texas at the moment.

Also, does it specifically state "SKI" instrcutor? Could it be a water skiing instructor?

Again, just devil's advocate here.

Barboy 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Barboy Click to send private message to Barboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Clues..."
Ok i don't think any one went this way yet....When they are about to get there journals, they are told "remmember your number", we see Ali and Myra go to the table then the shoot focuses on on a set of hands getting a journal. We can't see who it is but the jacket color is the same blue that only Lisa had on. Lisa goes to the pile with number twelve on the top and very noticably shifts her way down two journals. That would give her journal number Ten. With me so far? Now at the end of the show when they talk about the quiz they read out each question and do small amounts of dialogue with contestants in between. At the end of question number nine we get a close up of Lisa and then she starts talking about the whole burning thing. At the end of her comments the narrator states "number ten, who... is the mole....". We see the list and can note that Katie is number ten and Lisa is number eleven. I think that putting Lisa's name on line ten would be just too obvious. I think this comment refers to who has journal number ten but we are never told we actually has what journal the only way to guess is how I proposed.

Ok now tear it apart!

ps when hiding something put it in plain sight. Lisa is so similar to Kate that it would to obvious to be her so it must be her.

10-04-01, 03:18 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Clues..."
I agree with you, with hidding something put it in plain sight. Look at the clues last year.

However, I don't think ABC will be putting the "Clues" in area's where the players will be able to see it. This will more likly be a editing clue or a slip up by the mole. Putting the "watcher's" (us the viewers) clues in sight for the players would make it easier for the players to work it out.

And while I'm on it the bags in the net are not a very good clue. They would need to grab the bags put then in order but at the same time look like they where just thrown in there. Then do the run and make sure the name on the bags are pointing to the people and camera. Not the mention it draws attention to alot of people not just one.

I tend to beleive the clues will be slight but in plain sight. OR way too obvious. There is one thing for sure.... Remember last year. Not many people though that Kathyrn was the mole even at the end, I only picked her because the betting pool at work gave her great terrible odds. (I made $140) The Mole doesn't have to think real hard about how to lose a task, the players will do that for her/him.

Senc

kelly35174 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-01, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelly35174 Click to send private message to kelly35174 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Clues...#'s on the castle & the # 2"
Here's my theory of the numbers on the castle (1628).

1. Add together = 17. 17 is Al's lucky #
2. 17 is also the age at which Al's most embarassing moment occured (see his player profile)
3. If you take the 1 & 2, you get Al's birthday - Jan. 2
4. If you take Al's age, 33, subtract from 2001 (this year), you are left with the 6 & 8.
THE NUMBER 2
The # 2 also gives clues to it being Al.
1. Al = 2 letters
2. Mole 2
3. He's the 2nd person to be shown on the commercial
4. Al's the 2nd person Anderson introduces in the first show
5. Al has 2 kids

What do you guys think?

10-07-01, 01:06 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Dorothy"
How did Dorothy know the group could bid $40,000 on the swing of death? She clearly stated she was jumping because she didn't know if the group had bid $40,000 on that event and she didn't want to let the team down. But how did she even know that the amounts were $40,000 & $20,000 & $0? Darwin and Bill were told that they could bid one of those 3 amounts on each event. But we never saw the other players hear this conversation. I wish I knew how they edited this show. Did the others know the amounts and just not how they were split? Or did they not know the amounts at all? This reminds me of last season when Kathryn gave a clue by saying the watch was going to be shot when the players didn't know about that in advance.

jamie23233 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jamie23233 Click to send private message to jamie23233 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "The number 8?"
I've seen some various things pointing to the number 8 in the first two shows:

1) The Next *Betrayal* -- betrayal has 8 letters

2) In the Mole 1, they fixated on the number 4 for most of the clues. Now we are watching the Mole *2*... 2 x 4 = 8.

3) Darwin is the 8th player shown in the credits

4) In the blackjack game, the first hand they closely showed (and we have no way of knowing if this was actually THE first hand played) showed all four hands...Darwin was dealt a 2 and a 6, which totals 8.

5) Before the "room exemption" game in Ep. #2, Dorothy and Lisa are shown looking at a list of the players and which room they're in....they are all in rooms in the 500's....at the end of the list is Darwin and Patrick, room 518.

6) Clues that are a total stretch:
-According to the ABC website, Darwin is an aquarius: there are 8 letters in aquarius.
-Darwin went to Carleton college: there are 8 letters in Carleton.
-Darwin is an attorney: again, 8 letters in attorney
-Darwin was born on Feb 15th. 2-15....add them together, you get 8.

I wonder which person has journal #8?

dave10000 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-01, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dave10000 Click to send private message to dave10000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. ""X" on house near opening"
I'll need help on this one, since I didn't record the episode.

But I noticed that, near the beginning of Episode 1, the camera panned across a house or barn in the distance that had a "washed out" X on it. Kinda strange, and very "cluelike."

Can someone please:

(1) Confirm this, and/or post a video cap of it.
(2) Identify who was the tenth person in the credits of Episode 1, and the person who received journal #10. (X being the Roman numeral for 10.) My money is on one of them.

Thanks!

kelly35174 6 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-01, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelly35174 Click to send private message to kelly35174 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Clues...i still think it's Al!"
Besides all the other reasons I think its all (see my posting "Al or Ali?".... lets look at the quiz last night. One of the questions was "what is the mole's marital status?". Well, the ONLY person to discuss their family (wife and kids) was Al...during the discussion about what they fear the most. WHy would that question on the quiz pop out of nowhere unless The Mole made a point to remind people of his marital status. Plus, he got the exemption - which he doesnt need if he is the mole - so they gave him 2 exemptions - to save someone who is not the mole. PLUS...in the mole's journal...his comment was to "make them beg" and Al did make them beg...for an exemption.

what do you think?

zachyarb14 9 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-01, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zachyarb14 Click to send private message to zachyarb14 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Clues...i still think it's Al!"
Hi all. Did anyone happen to notice, when Al was being told that he was to match up players for the exemption battles in the John/Jane contest, he bent over and in the background you could see a person jogging or something in the woods across the lake. Is there any possibility that anyone can think of that this could be a clue?

Also, during the intro, there are little numbers that contantly change in the bottom left corner of the screen. It's as they run the quiz questions as part of the intro. Has anyone noticed any letters that are snuck into the sequence of numbers? Does this make sense? :-p

Zach

sturminator 5 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-01, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sturminator Click to send private message to sturminator Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Clues...i still think it's Al!"
Hey I saw the jogger guy a number of times but i thought everyone would think i was crazy glad some1 else saw it lol

__sturminator__

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-02, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Bump"
Thought we should bring this back to the top.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Clues..."
Something I have to say here: Do we really think they're giving good clues this season? I mean, look at the crap we had to work with last season - there were like 3 and of those 3 only one was actually useful (I don't think anyone caught it) and it was just a slip of the tongue - not carefully placed.

I'm thinking it'd be easier to just tell the audience who the Mole is and then let us watch the other fools strategize themselves silly predicting the self-boot instead....

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

05-14-02, 11:13 AM (EST)
69. "RE: Clues..."
Mole 2: The Next Betrayal returns on Tuesday, May 28th at 8/7c with a special rebroadcast of episodes 1 & 2!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-28-02, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: Clues..."
bumped one more time to get everyone up to date

Salieri 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-02, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Salieri Click to send private message to Salieri Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Clues..."
Alright, Look for the clues revolving around Darwin. I was first suspicious of him when I saw the first elimination. As the Elim is happening to poor Rob they left Darwin in on the side of the screen. Vague I know but so were last years clues...
In the next episode while they are all sitting around a table at one point discussing everyone. The girls voice is heard talking about how you don't know about anybody. Right as she's saying something about the mole being decieving we get a close up of Darwin. It happens again when she says someone is squirming in their seat. He's also very quick to try and mislead Patrick when he gets back from leaving his room.
And he took off his bunny hat...
Any man who would take off the stylish bunny hat is hiding something...

MatineeIdol 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-04-02, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MatineeIdol Click to send private message to MatineeIdol Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Bill Clue..."
Below is an excerpt from an article that has a good clue about Bill - Here is the link to the full article and the screen shot:

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/article1904_2.html

"Last year when The Mole 2 came on the air, I began
looking for the "clue" that was supposed to be in each
episode. I did not see a clue in episode 1, so I went
back and watched it again. As I watched the
introduction of each person, I noticed the "apparent"
randomness of how the letters (spelling out name,
occupation and age) flashed up on the screen. I
decided to slow down each "introduction" to see if the
very fast application of letters ever spelled any words,
in the process of spelling out the name, occupation,
etc. It didn't take long to find the clue to end all clues.

As Bill's name and occupation flashed up on the screen,
the first letters to appear (and they appear all at once)
spelled out the word: B A N E

It's just on the screen for a second before the other
letters pop up to complete the rest of the full screen
graphic.

Bane is a noun, described in the dictionary as the
following:

1. a cause of harm or ruin 2. A poison

Get it? Bill is the "Bane" in the group... the cause of
harm, ruin. He is the poison. Many of you have heard the
phrase: "You are the bane of my existence." In other
words...you are the "ruin" of everything I try to
accomplish. "

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •