The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whoopie/ We did it thread !!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-04-02, 01:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whoopie/ We did it thread !!!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-02 AT 01:39 AM (EST)

This week I believe we have a record of 67 members that corectly picked the bootee this week. (Webby please correct me if I am wrong) I AM ONE OF THEM !!! Here is the people who where right.

strone, Krautboy, Naked, twentyfourseven, bergdogg, heymikey, Rexx, Mitrelleum, KLicK Brain, zzz, lionsroar, Tatina, the snitch, Bebo, sandsotime, NightScribe, vulcan, Survivor Maniac, managerr, weltek , runningchicken, strone, Splendora, PagongRatEater, Mumbo Jumbo, diamond, coyotedean, Weems, katem, flying squirrel, volmel, Rose Red, dabo, pirategrrl, FFantasyFX,
GuessItRains, thndrkttn, wendyp, moonbaby, ante60a,TheWanderer, MakeItStop, Blueville, ChrisWilson2000, tjack, tackysue, mookiemeister, SurvivorBlows, bondt007, George Tirebiter,
specie, BaquaR13, jayseae, soulSurvivor_23, Scarberian, kuchakor, icecat, katethegreat, Outfrontgirl, Gerbees, Dalton, dangerkitty, Ruthless, ItzLisa, Serendipity, MDSkinner, janisella,

This thread can be used by the people listed above to explain in more detail why you picked the way you did, and give your initial ideas about next weeks show. It can also be used by people who did not pick correctly to explain how the Evil MB duped you this week. See ya next week,

Naked

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Whoopie/ We did it thread !!! dabo 01-04-02 1
 RE: Whoopie/ We did it thread !!! SurvivorBlows 01-04-02 2
 RE: Whoopie/ We did it thread !!! PepeLePew13 01-04-02 3
 Hey....I did too! Afreaqua 01-04-02 4
   RE: Hey....I did too! Weems 01-04-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-02, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Whoopie/ We did it thread !!!"
Easy: Teresa was the last Samburu, immunity was really her only chance to survive this week, the challenge looked like one she couldn't possibly win. Okay, I didn't expect Lex to win, maybe if he hadn't things would have turned out differently, but I doubt it.

Next week: Lex needs to win the first immunity or he's gone, Tom is gone if he does. I'm probably wrong about that but so what. I think the first ic will be fallen comrades and MamaKim will actually win it (talk about irony) forcing Tom to vote Lex and who knows how the others will vote. Whoever wins ic14 will almost definitely boot Tom who would just be too strong going into the final two (everyone likes the guy, I can't explain it). No idea yet who takes the win.

SMILES ARE FREE

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-02, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Whoopie/ We did it thread !!!"
Well, I'm assuming that number is from the board vote topic.

In Spoiling Safari we had 209 users correctly select Teresa.

-SB

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-02, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Whoopie/ We did it thread !!!"
I knew Teresa was probably the most likely person to go but I voted for MamaKim because I was hoping that Kelly's "manipulator" tag for Teresa would come through here and I just had a feeling that Lex & Teresa were plotting something that didn't get shown. Nope.

I voted MamaKim out of the hope of shaking up the pagonging more than anything else than going with the safe bet in Teresa.

"It's just funny seeing people that are matched up, everyone has a partner now and everyone's happy. And boy, my camping trip just went to hell."
Frank Garrison, Dec. 13/01

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-04-02, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hey....I did too!"
I actually voted Lex....alt Theresa. (in case Lex got immunity)

I stand by my prediction that if Lex had not gotten immunity he would have been voted off.

However, Mamma Kim is the biggest liar out there...one never knows what she's going to do (well actually WE do....she's going to pretend one thing but vote the same all the time).

Why is she so secure? She must have some secret alliance going on which makes her feel that way....I think it's Ethan and her in a sub-alliance. She's so useless too. She does crappy at ALL the challenges including the mental ones.

Weems 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-04-02, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Weems Click to send private message to Weems Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hey....I did too!"
I rolled a 5 sided dice and it came up Teresa.

Actually, as the last of the Samboohoo, Teresa was doomed. I knew Mama Kim wasn't going to take any chances messing around voting for her old Boran buddies.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •