The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you still like Juan Pablo?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Bevy 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-14, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bevy Click to send private message to Bevy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Sexual Activity"
Oh, my gosh, I remember when Twin Peaks was first out, gotta be the 80s, right? I never did watch it back then, but I remember that it was a big deal. I'll have to get the discs and watch it, or maybe it's on Netflix.

Yes, I think Juan Pablo is incredibly handsome and sexy, but has no filter. I don't care. He's real. The CH crowd is FAKE, and they rip Juan Pablo apart for being honest. Go figure. I'm over it and I'm over the Bachelor. It was fun while it lasted, and I'll miss chatting with you about it, but I'm over it and ready to move on. And yes, Juan Pablo could have really cashed in (like FAKE Sean Lowe is doing now) if he'd played his PR cards right, but I have all the more respect for him for not selling his soul for easy cash. He kept it real.

I loved Joe Millionaire. I thought it was a great idea. I liked Evan. He and his F1 had NO chemistry, though. It was funny.

I'm waiting for Silver Linings Playbook and Gravity to be on cable. I heard they were good.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Joe Gazillionaire     03-12-14       
   All Abs & Accent   CSHS79     03-13-14     1  
     RE: All Abs & Accent   Joe Gazillionaire     03-13-14     2  
   RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Bevy     03-14-14     3  
     RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Joe Gazillionaire     03-14-14     4  
         RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Bevy     03-14-14     5  
         RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Bevy     03-15-14     6  
             RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   CSHS79     03-15-14     7  
                 RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Bevy     03-15-14     8  
                     RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Joe Gazillionaire     03-16-14     9  
                         RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Bevy     03-16-14     10  
                             RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Joe Gazillionaire     03-17-14     11  
                                 RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Bevy     03-18-14     13  
                                     RE: Do you still like Juan Pablo?   Joe Gazillionaire     03-21-14     15  
   Sexual Activity   CSHS79     03-17-14     12  
     RE: Sexual Activity   Bevy     03-19-14     14  
     RE: Sexual Activity   Joe Gazillionaire     03-21-14     16  
         RE: Sexual Activity   Bevy     03-21-14     17  
             RE: Sexual Activity   Joe Gazillionaire     03-21-14     18  
                 RE: Sexual Activity   Bevy     03-21-14     19  
                     RE: Sexual Activity   Joe Gazillionaire     03-21-14     20  
                         RE: Sexual Activity   Bevy     03-22-14     21  
                             RE: Sexual Activity   Joe Gazillionaire     03-22-14     22  
                                 RE: Sexual Activity   Bevy     03-22-14     23  
                                     RE: Sexual Activity   Joe Gazillionaire     05-20-14     24  
                                         RE: Sexual Activity   Bevy     05-26-14     25  
                                             RE: Sexual Activity   Joe Gazillionaire     06-22-14     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •