The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13 Preview Stuff - Vidcaps/MPGS/MP3s etc Download here"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

MvS 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-03-02, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MvS Click to send private message to MvS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13 Preview Stuff - Vidcaps/MPGS/MP3s etc Download here"
Blah Blah Blah you know the drill Media up shortly

Vidcaps

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Verrrrrry Interesting... IceCat 01-03-02 1
   RE: Verrrrrry Interesting... SurvivorBlows 01-03-02 2
       RE: Verrrrrry Interesting... MvS 01-03-02 3
   RE: Verrrrrry Interesting... Kokoro 01-03-02 4
   RE: Verrrrrry Interesting... MurphtheSmurph 01-04-02 6
       RE: Verrrrrry Interesting... Swami 01-04-02 7
 Judgment day bergdogg 01-04-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-02, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Verrrrrry Interesting..."
This cap with the four images of the remaining Survivors has the following order when read from back to front on the screen:

Lex
Tom
KimJ
Ethan

This just happens to match my picks to the end!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-02, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Verrrrrry Interesting..."
>This just happens to match my picks to the end!

Same here Ice... now I'm worried

-SB

MvS 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-03-02, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MvS Click to send private message to MvS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Verrrrrry Interesting..."
No Media this weeks again, some problems arrised

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-03-02, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Verrrrrry Interesting..."
Ehe....I see Ethan
Kim
Tom
Lex

The perfect ending to this season =)

----------------------------------------

"If Kim J. somehow wins the million dollars, ~I'm~ going to puke on her husband." - Me

MurphtheSmurph 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-04-02, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MurphtheSmurph Click to send private message to MurphtheSmurph Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Verrrrrry Interesting..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-04-02 AT 11:59 AM (EST)

If you were to look very closely to the third cap you can make out MamaKim falling first, then Lex, then Big Tom and finally Ethan bringing up the rear.

Now they just happen to match my picks to the end.

After further reviewing I now see 2 pictures of MamKim, 2 pictures of Tom and one of Ethan. I don't see Lex's picture in this cap.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-02, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Verrrrrry Interesting..."
I see the same order in the falling photos #3 -Ethan,tom, tom, MK, MK.

In Bungler's Episode 13 vidcaps thread, he has a very similar photo, #5, that shows the photos in a different order -Ethan, MK, Tom.

Also, the photo which shows the Final Four together, with Lex's photos straight & on top while the other three are angled, is different from Bungler's final four photo, which shows Lex and Tom straight while the other two are angled.

There is probably some simple reason for this discrepancy that I am flat-out missing. I have asked Bungler about it on his thread. Do you know why these two vidcaps are different? I think they are from the same promo.

Swami

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-04-02, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Judgment day"
Lex said something like "It' judgment day" and he was the only one pictured.

I can only believe that he said this if he was in the final 2 or final 3.

I remember Lex's lips, and it is NOT a voiceover. Can somebody back me up on this??

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •