The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-12-02, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
On the feeds: ChiWhora blew her nose into a tissue and came up with some blood. Upon hearing her utter an expletive, Roddy asked what was wrong. She said that she had blood when she blew her nose. When Roddy asked why, ChiWhora said she was sure it was from recent cocaine use. Then this little angel (angel? as in angeldust?!?!) said that she was surprised BB3 let her on the show because of the recent cocaine use(!).

The party never stops with ChiWhora, does it?

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... sherlock 08-12-02 1
 RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Bebo 08-12-02 2
   Roddy Ain't Stoopid...Right? Headless Torso 08-12-02 3
 RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... drawde236 08-12-02 4
   A new low... jase 08-12-02 5
       Agree AyaK 08-13-02 12
       RE: A new low... SurvivinDawg 08-13-02 15
 RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Cin 08-12-02 6
   RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Molzingvivor 08-12-02 7
       RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Red Lady 08-13-02 8
 Update SurvivinDawg 08-13-02 9
   RE: Update SurvivorBlows 08-13-02 10
       RE: Update travelingbetty 08-13-02 11
       Bragging about crimes? AyaK 08-13-02 13
           Ya Do the Crime/Pay the Time Red Lady 08-13-02 14
           RE: Bragging about crimes? SurvivinDawg 08-13-02 16
 RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... BaquaR13 08-18-02 17
   RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... xxinvincible 08-18-02 18
       RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Drive My Car 08-18-02 19
           RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... LadyT 08-18-02 20
               RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Drive My Car 08-18-02 21
           RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... SurvivinDawg 08-19-02 23
   RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... SurvivinDawg 08-19-02 22
   RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Cin 08-19-02 24
   RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Ahtumbreez 08-20-02 25
       RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... BaquaR13 08-21-02 26
 RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... NightScribe 08-21-02 27
   RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... MakeItStop 08-21-02 28
       RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... BaquaR13 08-22-02 29
 RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Ahtumbreez 08-22-02 30
   RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocain... Drive My Car 08-22-02 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sherlock 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-12-02, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sherlock Click to send private message to sherlock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Way to go, BB3! You really picked a winner!!

Elementary, my dear Watson!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-02, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
> When Roddy asked why,
>ChiWhora said she was sure
>it was from recent cocaine
>use
. Then this little
>angel (angel? as in angeldust?!?!)
> said that she was
>surprised BB3 let her on
>the show because of the
>recent cocaine use(!).

Well, if a little DUI doesn't bother them, why would this? I just hope the district attorney is watching, because our little Ho-Ho will have an interesting time 'splainin' this one in court.

all evil is seductive and Ms. Bebo is most certaintly the most evil of them all !!!!! -katem

Headless Torso 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-02, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Headless%20Torso Click to send private message to Headless%20Torso Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Roddy Ain't Stoopid...Right?"
Post-BB3:
He needs to RUN as far away as necessary from this succubus.

...she ain't worth the headaches & loss of sleep, dude!

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-02, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Chiwhora is beginning to make Josh seem cuddly. What a vile woman. Well, at least we know how to get on this show, do illegal drugs, have a previous record, or display your stunning knifework.

Slackers Unite! Tomorrow.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-12-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "A new low..."
I would be really surprised if there's a BB4 considering this is the worst group of contestants on any reality show (past or present) I have seen.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-02, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Agree"
jase said it all, and I really have nothing more to add...

08-13-02, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A new low..."
IMHO, the Survivor:Africa cast was MUCH worse than the BB3 cast. And the BB3 cast is also, IMHO, better than the BB2 cast, if not by much. But I agree that they're pretty lame.

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-12-02, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Nothing really suprises me anymore with reguards to Chiara. She just keeps sinking lower and lower in my opinion, and I kinda pity her.

Cin

Molzingvivor 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-12-02, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molzingvivor Click to send private message to Molzingvivor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
>Nothing really suprises me anymore with reguards to Chiara. She just keeps sinking lower and lower in my opinion, and I kinda pity her.

The only thing that gets this girl by in life is her marginal good looks. Once they head south, she will be alone and miserable. Too bad she never developed things like a personality and some brains. Pity her indeed.

"I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are." - Homer Simpson

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-13-02, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
"The only thing that gets this girl by in life is her marginal good looks. Once they head south, she will be alone and miserable. Too bad she never developed things like a personality and some brains. Pity her indeed."

I was hoping one of you guys would mention that Chi-whora is not all that! She acts the act, she walks the walk, but somehow, it just doesn't all add up in her favor!

I agree w/ you Molzingvivor, that it is indeed unfortunate that Chiara chose to develop her sexuality over personality and brains!

I hope one day she will "see the light".
Until then, I will only add...

Regards,
Red Lady

08-13-02, 07:14 AM (EST)
9. "Update"
First of all, I must respectfully disagree with Molzingvivor about ChiWhora's brains. She isn't all that stupid, and she's shown some game-playing ability. She also has figured out a few things that are going on in the House. For example, she figured out at HOH practice that Tonya would be evicted, because of the m-f-m-f-etc. lineup.

Having said that, last night (Mon.), ChiWhora openly discussed her frequent use of Ecstasy, confirming that she is a druggie and will (IMHO) likely become an addict. She and Roddy also engaged in a discussion of drug use.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-02, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Update"
>For example, she figured out at HOH practice that Tonya
>would be evicted, because of the m-f-m-f-etc. lineup.

what's this mean?

...as for the recent Chaira "news" -- wow, big surprise, everyone knew she was a prime-time loser. I think that combined with her nomination choices, Roddy, might be changing his thoughts on this girl (at least I'd like to think that most people would!)

-SB

travelingbetty 296 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-13-02, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelingbetty Click to send private message to travelingbetty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Update"
>For example, she figured out at HOH practice that Tonya
>would be evicted, because of the m-f-m-f-etc. lineup.

what's this mean?

When they were practicing the HOH contest that would take place after the Tonya or Josh eviction, they had Tonya and Josh participate since one would be in the contest. They had T/Jo practice between two females in an otherwise m-f-m-f... lineup. Chiapet noticed this and to her this indicated that Tonya would be one to go, since Tonya's position would disrupt the pattern.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-02, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Bragging about crimes?"
>...as for the recent Chaira "news" -- wow, big surprise, everyone
>knew she was a prime-time loser.

Yeah, but this reveals a serious lapse in her judgment -- not because she did drugs, but because she openly talked about still doing them when she has a DUI trial coming up before a judge who was openly unsympathetic to her participation in BB3 (although she may not know that).

How much do you want to bet that the prosecutor uses these statements to argue for her to receive the maximum sentence due to her avowed substance-abuse problems? How much do you want to bet that the argument works?

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-13-02, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Ya Do the Crime/Pay the Time"
I wonder what luxery items Chia will receive for being selected HoH of her cell block?

Regards,

08-13-02, 09:09 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Bragging about crimes?"
AyaK, yore opinion please as the resident Legal Eagle: Do you think ChiWhora's statements inside the house can be used against her in court? Especially since it's in the context of a game?

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-18-02, 03:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-02 AT 03:11 AM (EST)

Are we sure this wasn't a joke? I don't know, I don't have the feeds but the whole situation sounds like she could have been joking. As far as using that info against her, I think they could, unfortunately for her.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-02, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xxinvincible Click to send private message to xxinvincible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
LAST EDITED ON 08-18-02 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

>Are we sure this wasn't a
>joke?

I doubt it with that weirdo girl. The is the most scummy person ever on reality TV. She is the biggest skank I have ever seen and there is not a thing to like about her. I hope she gets a few years in jail. Glad we don't have to put up with her the whole show seeing she'll most likely have to be evicted by Sept. 3.

>As far as using that info
>against her, I think they could,
>unfortunately for her.

LOL yep, its unfortunate for her, but fortunate for most of America who hate her. What a smart girl. She know she has court coming up for being a trailer trash drunk then she admits to the people who are watching the live feeds that she is a druggie.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"

I agree xxinvincible. I wouldn't be surprised if she went into the house thinking her Lawyer would be able to get the whole thing tossed. Any feed watchers know if she mentioned her Court troubles to the others while in the house?

Chiara definately thinks very highly of herself, people like that tend to think that nothing can touch them.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-02, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
*waves to Buggy*

Anytime I have heard her mention anyhting about her upcoming court problems, they quickly go to FOTH. They clearly didn't want ANYONE knowing anything about this.

Long live The Smoking Gun! (no offense Webby)

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

08-18-02, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
**waves to the Lady Trish**

HUGS BABY!!

08-19-02, 06:56 AM (EST)
23. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
ALthough they go to FOTFH whenever something like this is mentioned, I don't think ChiWhora knows the situation beyond her initial arrest. Her lawyer (or a CBS lawyer) appeared in court for her to get the case postponed, and I think ChiWhora was already in the house then. I would imagine that CBS has told her not to mention this to the other HGs.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-19-02, 06:54 AM (EST)
22. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Are we sure this wasn't a joke?

I am reasonably sure it wasn't a joke. The context of the conversation, combined with ChiWhora's wildness, make me believe it to be true. Further, ChiWhora and Amy had a later discussion that pretty much confirms both were using some kind of substances just prior to coming into the house (I think I saw that Amy was using Ecstasy).

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-02, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Pretty sure it wasn't a joke, she's very upfront about all the things she's into and done. It seems to make her think she's a "cooler" person cause she's had 3somes, done drugs and have tons of sex.

Cin

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-02, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Baq,

Elisabeth is going to request that you remove her pic from your posts if you keep trying to defend Chiwhora. Just kidding, but Elisabeth and Chiara are like night and day, good and evil, black and white, sugar and cocaine....ok you get the drift.

08-21-02, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Lol, I know I know. It is weird. I some how like the weird and sometimes trashy girls (Chiara and Sarah of S4) and the sweet ones like Elisabeth. All in all, Elisabeth outweighs them all, with Chiara taking second place.

The True Survivor Fox!!

BaQuAr13

NightScribe 761 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-02, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NightScribe Click to send private message to NightScribe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Thanks for the news Dawg. I'm a sporadic BB watcher, but the whole idea of having a druggie competing for big bucks cracks me up. I mean, really, how long would it take a coke head to snort through half a million dollars? Not that I've ever used cocaine (I haven't) but doesn't it take some pretty hard core use to get your nose to bleed weeks after your last use?

Does this nose junkie even have a chance of winning? I haven't seen the show in a couple of weeks, but wasn't she in a dominate alliance?

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-21-02, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Does this nose junkie even have a chance of winning? I haven't seen the show in a couple of weeks, but wasn't she in a dominate alliance?

was is the keyword. I would be very surprised if Chiapet won.

08-22-02, 03:10 AM (EST)
29. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 03:11 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 03:10 AM (EST)

Yes, but don't count her out yet. Especially if she stays this week, she has a good shot at winning HOH.

The Reality Show Queen!!

BaQuAr13

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-02, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
Methinks that CBS may be giving up the girl nextdoor image of Chiara. Was anyone else surprised they actually showed the convo of the threeways and lesbian experiences? Hey to each thier own, but they've either thrown up their hands and the editors said sorry we have no footage that will help her image so let's go with the truth, or she's out and BB is doing what they always do and showing enough that the Chiara supporters won't be too disappointed to see her go. And even if Chiara hadn't already said "I love smoking pot" we would have had no doubt she does with the expertise shown while shotgunning that cigar last night.

08-22-02, 08:22 AM (EST)
31. "RE: More ChiWhora: admits to cocaine use"
I think they gave up.
No way this girl can win this thing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •