The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-02-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
Isn't that how all addict sessions start? Ok, I did AND I like it. Small Town Girl makes me smile.

Read a review that was spot on when describing her as Pam Tillis fronting the Bangles.

*sits down now and waits for the coffee and cookies

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I boug... Magnolia_Rocker 11-02-06 1
 Hi, my name is Catty and I bought K... CattyChat 11-02-06 2
 RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I boug... Ahtumbreez 11-10-06 3
   RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I boug... CattyChat 11-10-06 4
       RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I boug... Ahtumbreez 11-10-06 5
           RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I boug... Magnolia_Rocker 11-10-06 6
               RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I boug... Ahtumbreez 11-12-06 7
           RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I boug... CattyChat 11-13-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-02-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
LAST EDITED ON 11-02-06 AT 02:47 PM (EST)

Yeah, she was being interviewed on a local station I listen to heading to work this morning. They played her "High Heel Shoes"? single while she was on the air and I thought it was cute. I'm not a big country fan but it wasn't bad at all for what it was.

A Tribe Original!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-02-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Hi, my name is Catty and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
Of course I bought her CD, out of support, because I think she is a DOLL! Only the 2nd Country Album I've ever owned (counting the 8-Track of Kenny Rogers "The Gambler" when I was about 9 years old & played in my robot quiz toy thing).

Saw her on Today & The View. I still think she's 100% & I wish her the best. She was adorable on The View today talking about how great it was to her & how much it meant to perform on the stage at the Grand Ole Opry.

Twangy music aside, I really enjoy the CD and it makes me smile.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

11-10-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
Yep, I'm also not a country fan, just a Pickler fan. Read on the front page that she has a sitcom deal in the works. Good for her and I hope it makes it to air. I've said in the past she should be on Reba as her long-lost, country singing, comedic daughter

11-10-06, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
I read that too & am happy about it. The sitcom premise sounds funny & Kellie is adorably funny on her own, so I can see the sitcom being a successful one. I laugh whenever she makes an appearance on some show, because you never know what she's going to say & she's not afraid of just expressing herself, even if some people attack her for it. She is probably about the most unpretentious "celebrity" out there at the moment.

So, who would be a good comedic actor to cast as her Senator-elect biological father??

Kind Creation of ARNutz

11-10-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
I can see John O'Hurley in that role, other than that I dunno. You?
Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

11-10-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
How about John Lithgow? I just loved him in "Third Rock From the Sun". Great comedic since of timing!

A Tribe Original!

11-12-06, 03:28 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
Absolutely. Wasn't he in that new series that bombed? So he should be free. I do like him. Good call.

Tummy

a beautiful kyngsladye original

11-13-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Hi, my name is Tummy and I bought Kellie Pickler's cd"
Ooh, John O'Hurley would be a great fit. He can do comedy, while still looking distinguished & serious. I would love to see him back on TV.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •