The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Conversations btw Teresa and Kim not scene from the next episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ALT 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-30-01, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ALT Click to send private message to ALT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Conversations btw Teresa and Kim not scene from the next episode"
I have taped the episode and after reading some of the interesting posts here, went back to their conversation again.

I specifically heard Kim J saying if they got Tom over to their side, it will be 3-3. The fact that it is 3-3, that means there are still 6 of them there when they are talking about it.

Why are they saying that when they should know prior votes count is beyond me.

But I think Mama Kim is never going to team up with Teresa. Her alliance with Ethan should be real. so that's what I think is going to happen:

The four gang up to vote out Teresa. (going to be a boring episode)
Ethan and Kim J will then team up to vote out either Lex or Tom to make it to the final three.
Kim J is very safe from here on. Cos in the final immunity challenge, whoever wins, will likely bring her along as the final two. No one in the right frame of mind will bring Ethan, and unless Ethan decides to finally turn his back on his Mama Kim, he will definitely bring her along.

We do pray so hard for further twists to appear in the series, but I guess no matter what the editing wants us to believe, it is still going to be quite predictable. Hence the title:"No Regrets" for one of its episode.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 "No one in the right frame of mind" weltek 01-02-02 1
   RE: "No one in the right frame of m... westgirl98 01-03-02 2
       RE: "No one in the right frame of m... TheWanderer 01-03-02 3
           RE: "No one in the right frame of m... westgirl98 01-03-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-02-02, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. ""No one in the right frame of mind""
I have said it before, and I will say it again, we CANNOT assume that when down to the final three, that the IC winner will bring along the logical companion to the final two. We saw Colby dump a million last year by being the good guy and bringing along Tina. I can see everyone but Lex doing "the right thing" and bringing along a worthy contender to the final two. Lex wouldn't care, as long as he got a shot at the million.

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-02, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "No one in the right frame of mind""
Ok Ok shoot me!!! I may be the only person in history to think this but I'm thinking Teresa and Tom for the final 2. My logic is that tonight Lex goes next week followed by mama kim and then ethan ( he's just to darn nice) leaving Teresa and Tom. Jury votes Tom wins!!!!

TheWanderer 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-03-02, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheWanderer Click to send private message to TheWanderer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "No one in the right frame of mind""
If Tom, Teresa and Ethan are the F3, the only way that Teresa makes the F2 is if she wins the IC and gets to pick her F2 mate. Yes, she would pick Tom. On the other hand, Tom would pick Ethan.

westgirl98 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-03-02, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail westgirl98 Click to send private message to westgirl98 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "No one in the right frame of mind""
Always Play Nice but Play to Win!!!
Ok I diagree I dont think Tom would pick Ethan because most of the jury would choose Ethan. Tom has a better chance taking teresa with him. I think he can beat her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •