The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Welcome to TSI"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Welcome to TSI"
First, there was CSI.
Then, there was CSI: Miami.
Now, CSI has taken over - we have Everybody Loves CSI, My Big Fat Greek CSI, King of CSI, and Without a CSI.

It's seems only logical (well, as logical as anything associated with a reality show could be), to move to...TSI!

(cue theme music)

Who am I?
Who who who who?
I really do not know

Who am I?
Who who who who?
I do not have a clue

Who am I?
Who?

Welcome to TSI...the TAR Stupidity Index.

I am your Evil Genius hostess with the mostest, Bebo. Each week, I'll look back at our TAR contestants and rate them according to their stupid moves. Please remember, this is purely a subjective measure, and if you disagree with me...well, you should have thought of this first and you didn't, so there.

Off to the ratings! Each team will be given a certain number of Ryans, depending on their level of stupidity. Why is the meter named Ryan? After Survivor Ryan, the last CBS reality contestant to leave his particular brand of cluelessness on the world of reality TV.

Occasionally, I will also award teams a Dicque, in honor of Richard Hatch, the original strategy champ of CBS reality TV.

For example, this week I will award 1 Dicque to the three teams who tied for first. Since there was a trip to Hawaii attached to winning, they ended up avoiding any potential ill will by stepping on the mat together and forcing a near-bankrupt airline to cough up three times as many trips as anticipated.

Steve & Josh: OK, I was prepared to mark a lot of Ryans for them, given Josh's resemblance to Jack Osborne and the sight of him in those pathetic long camo shorts, but was pleasantly surprised. As part of the three-way tie, these guys were crafty enough to get ahead without alienating other teams. They even managed to get back into the good graces of the one team they ticked off by offering assistance later, in the form of guiding them to the tickets for the second bus. Since they were already on the first bus, they lost nothing except a possible grudge. They get an additional Dicque awarded for strong strategy.
0 Ryans, 2 Dicques

Jon & Al:Before they got their tickets, they checked the arrival time of the other flight. It didn't gain them much time-wise, but it showed an understanding of the little things that can get you ahead, so I will reward them with a Dicque. Got a Ryan for showing up at the pit stop with their clown noses on. We get it, guys.
1 Ryan, 1 Dicque

Amanda & Chris: As soon as I saw the pigtails, I wanted to start awarding Ryans. When I heard her described as 'evil', I was intrigued, especially when she showed a foul mouth and a fouler spirit. Could nuke 'em for not checking the ticket times before pulling the 4am bus ticket out, but I'm not going to nuke them badly since they are tied for first. Chris telling Amanda not to be like Flo shows a knowledge of the game, which could prove quite useful in future rounds.
2 Ryans, 1 Dicque

Millie & Chuck: I'll let everyone else joke about the virgin part, because I prefer to hone in on the fact that Chuck can't make a commitment after 12 years of dating. And Millie is still dating the guy? That's worth a couple of Ryans right there. Since they are tied for first, I'll cut them a break on how stupid she looked crawling in the snow.
2 Ryans, 1 Dicque

Russell & Cindy: They showed ingenuity by taking the illegal left turn. They get a Ryan for getting to the airport first and ending up on the second flight out. Since it didn't cost them that much time-wise, I'll be gentle.
1 Ryan

Steve & Dave: Nothing really stupid to speak of, unless you want to count the injury as being stupid. I don't, I call it clumsy. Almost earned a Dicque with their determination and perserverance. Almost.
no score

Kelly & Jon: I'm sure they'll give me some material before we hear the words, "Kelly, Jon, you are the last team to arrive. You have both been eliminated from the race."
no score

Reichen & Chip: Hm, the train vs. cab? You guys make a cute couple, but cuteness doesn't win this race. Kudos for being nice to Steve & Debra about the room, but too bad they're gone and your niceness doesn't buy you anything alliance-wise.
4 Ryans

Steve & Debra: Typically, you'd think the eliminated team would finish last. But it was mostly because they were outmatched athletically, not because they were stupid. Debra did take an eternity on the wire, and Steve did cry, both of which will add Ryans to their score. Save the drama for your mama. But at least in this race, they will be guaranteed to not finish last.
10 Ryans

Tian & Jaree: My my my. Where do I begin with you two? How about the fact that you packed a bag too damn heavy to tote - and realized it before you left the freakin' parking lot? Once we add in getting lost, having to get directions multiple times before you comprehend (that guy told you 3 times, ding-a-ling!), and spending more time charming the locals for a free cup of coffee instead of looking for a cab. HELLO! It's a race, dingbats! If Debra weren't so bleeding slow, you'd have been the ones to hear Phil's farewell speech. Dumb luck is all that saved you whiny girls. If you planned to show that models have brains like other people do, then you failed miserably.
10 Ryans

Dave & Jeff: Did your mommies drop you on your heads when you were little? Multiple times? They couldn't even get out of the stadium parking lot. Then they went along with Reichen & Chip on the train instead of the cab idea. And what about heading for the snowmobiles, when they had picked the other detour? Proof positive that guys in decent shape are not locks to perform well in TAR. Current leaders in the Most Likely To Get Permanently Lost race.
20 Ryans

Monica & Sheree: They started off well, asking the cop for directions to the airport. But then, they had me screaming at my TV set, even louder than I yelled at T & J. I didn't think anyone could steal last place from the models or D & J, until these two went for the fast forward. Never mind that they had a 2 hour lead on 5 teams when they took it! So it moved them up to 4th, big deal. Their husbands may be the NFL players, but I think they've been tackled too many times without helmets.
50 Ryans

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Welcome to TSI minitroll 05-30-03 1
   Judges' ruling Bebo 05-30-03 5
 Love this! moonbaby 05-30-03 2
   Judge's ruling Bebo 05-30-03 7
 RE: Welcome to TSI wildchickenhunter 05-30-03 3
   RE: Welcome to TSI Bebo 05-30-03 8
       RE: Welcome to TSI wildchickenhunter 05-30-03 11
 RE: Welcome to TSI Femme 05-30-03 4
 RE: Welcome to TSI managerr 05-30-03 6
 RE: Welcome to TSI mtopaz 05-30-03 9
 RE: Welcome to TSI nailbone 05-30-03 10
   RE: Welcome to TSI Bebo 05-30-03 12
 RE: Welcome to TSI L82LIFE 05-30-03 13
 RE: Welcome to TSI TeamJoisey 05-30-03 14
 RE: Welcome to TSI Spidey 05-30-03 15
 GREAT!!! GTmike 05-31-03 16
 RE: Welcome to TSI bubsy 05-31-03 17
 RE: Welcome to TSI thelastboyscout 05-31-03 18
 RE: Welcome to TSI TechNoir 05-31-03 19
 RE: Welcome to TSI Swami 05-31-03 20
 RE: Welcome to TSI Waruv 05-31-03 21
 RE: Welcome to TSI Silvergirl1 06-01-03 22
 RE: Welcome to TSI Yogi 06-01-03 23
 RE: Welcome to TSI anotherkim 06-01-03 24
   RE: Welcome to TSI buckeyegirl 06-01-03 25
 RE: Welcome to TSI magic_star 06-02-03 26
 RE: Welcome to TSI Bucky Katt 06-02-03 27
 RE: Welcome to TSI PepeLePew13 06-03-03 28
 RE: Welcome to TSI katem 06-03-03 29
 RE: Welcome to TSI laureli 06-04-03 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-30-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
That was great Bebo! Who better to skewer these idiots than the Evil One herself? I love the Ryans and Dicques, but you only gave Tian and Jaree 10 Ryans? Their names should have earned them that much, let alone their chronic lazy slowness. I have them in next week's boot slot on my TAR PTTE, and I don't think I'll be disappointed.

Monica and Sheree? Biggest.Waste.of.a.Fast.Forward.Ever. They deserved every Ryan they got.

I'll look forward to your TSI every week!

05-30-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Judges' ruling"
Who better to skewer these idiots than the Evil One herself?

No one, of course.

I love the Ryans and Dicques, but you only gave Tian and Jaree 10 Ryans? Their names should have earned them that much,
let alone their chronic lazy slowness.

There's been a judges' conference, and it was decided that yes, Tian and Jaree will only be awarded 10 Ryans for this week. On the names, they will not be penalized, since they are not named Steve, Dave, or Jon. And lazy slowness is laziness, not stupidity. Since I sometimes decide to be lazy, and I am not stupid, I have therefore decided that mere laziness does not result in a Ryan.

* removes judge's robe *

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Love this!"
Great rating system! About Steve and Dave-Bebo please reconsider giving them 1 Dicque for their sneaky airport line cutting trick. I know they had help but I said right out loud to the tv "THAT WAS WRONG!" (The tv did not answer back). Pleeeease? How 'bout 1/2 Dicque? It is my firm belief karma caused the knee injury I was glad it was only that because I thought the man was in a cardiac situation.

PS: dead on about Josh being a Jack-a-like!

Can't wait to see more of Phil's turtleneck collection!

05-30-03, 01:35 PM (EST)
7. "Judge's ruling"
*puts judge's robe back on*

About Steve and Dave-Bebo please reconsider giving them 1 Dicque for their sneaky airport line cutting trick. I know they had help...

That is exactly why they will not be awarded a Dicque. At most, it would be worth a Rudy, but...I dunno.

*takes off judge's robe again*

Can't wait to see more of Phil's turtleneck collection!

I hear ya!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-30-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
Thanks Bebo!
It's too bad you are so nice.....I am going to have to do something to make you more evil!

05-30-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
It's too bad you are so nice.....

I'm just warming up, don't worry about me. I started out pitching softballs to avoid injury - we have a long season ahead.

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
I guess if I am going to get in this game I better put on my cup!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
Bebo, I *heart* you. I'm so gonna love this season.

First of all, Ryans and Diques are perfect. I especially like the fact that you zinged the clowns for the inappropriate use of red noses move and also the NFL wives for taking the fast forward.

But I want more... what else ya got? MORE MORE MORE!

Femme - is already addicted.

"All right Ramblers, let's get ramblin'."

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-30-03, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
I do think Kelly and Jon deserve a couple of Ryans. Jon wouldn't let Monica/Sheree on the bus, despite it being so early in the race. It could come back to bite them in the future.

Kelly called John and "idiot", only to find out she was wrong. Then she grabbed the 4:00 ticket despite being the first to arrive at the detour, blowing their lead.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-30-03, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
Bebo, Love this rating system! And I was screaming at the TV last night when the NFL wives took the fast forward - it's gonna be hard for any team to beat that as the dumbest move of the entire season. 50 Ryans is being gentle!

Mmmm Topaz

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
Well, I'd tell you that this is brilliant and funny, and will get me over to Bashers after every show now, but then you'd get the big head.

So I won't.

(c) 2003 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Royal Liaison to Illicit Activities, SB Video Historian (StS)
- *smooches the EVIL One

05-30-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
but then you'd get the big head.

MUST.STAY.PG13.

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
*Bows to the Evil One*

Bebo, you outdid yourself with this one! I love the Ryan and Dicque point system.

Tackled too many times without a helmet, indeed!

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Welcome to TSI"

Hoo-Rah!!

This is devious Bebo at her finest.

Best part is, she will do this each week. That's better than a one shot summary.

Oh devious one, I'm happy this worked out for the best. (Although I wish I'd thought of this first!)

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
Woo Hoo, Bebo! You rock, oh evil one.

I too am anamored with Amanda and her foul mouth. Finally, A TAR contestant that talks like me when they drive! (Save the grating Philly accent I call my own)

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-31-03, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "GREAT!!!"
This is sooo great!!! I really enjoyed this. I liked that is wasn't just surface stuff but that you got the major game blunders.

Are you going to do a weekly score and a total score like TARGAY?

I am looking forward to the next one!!

Speaking of TARGAY.....Larry would have had a FIELD DAY w/some of the outfits on last night's show.

bubsy 246 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-31-03, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubsy Click to send private message to bubsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
good job bebo i totally agree with everything you said

and i will look forward to reading this every week.
*smooches to bebo*

thelastboyscout 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-31-03, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thelastboyscout Click to send private message to thelastboyscout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
nice article and what a great way to start the season... but... its really more of a DAN thing than a RYAN thing. and it would sound well with a DICQUE. (Dicques and Dans)

TechNoir 9741 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-03, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TechNoir Click to send private message to TechNoir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
There is no reason for me to go into the specifics but the brilliance of awarding Ryans and Dicques is beyond compare. And I don't gush all that easily.

Bravo Bebo!!

To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public. -- Theodore Roosevelt

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

05-31-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
Bebo, I'm already a huge fan of CSI. Now I can't wait for the next TSI!

I thought all your Ryans and Dicques were spot-on, with one exception. Evidently, I am the only person in America who thought wearing their clown noses at the finish mat was too funny. If Jon & Al can ever get Phil to put one on too, I say give them 150 Dicques. I'll just bet they brought extra noses along...

Posted while wearing an imaginary clown nose, in honor of my new heroes.

Waruv 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-31-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Waruv Click to send private message to Waruv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
I am completely offended by your use of my name for the bad side, I am the greatest being ever, I deserve to be worth more than a badly translated Spanish name. </Sarcasm/Cockyness take your pick>

Anyway, a great new indicator for us to decide on the stupidity of people. Usually I would say that the Dicques/Ryans should be a little more proportional, then I remember that we are dealing with reality show contestants who can't find their way out of a baseball stadium, so null that idea. No complaints here at all, quite a good idea at that.
---
"Listen: People are always saying, 'Rickey says Rickey.' But it's been blown way out of proportion. People might catch me, when they know I'm ticked off, saying, 'Rickey, what the heck are you doing, Rickey?' They say, 'Darn, Rickey, what are you saying Rickey for? Why don't you just say, 'I?' But I never did. I always said, 'Rickey,' and it become something for people to joke about."
--Rickey Henderson

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-03, 02:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Welcome to TSI"

Great job! I give it an enthusiastic two thumbs up!

Silvergirl

Transportation made possible by Ice Cat creations.

Yogi 1206 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-01-03, 03:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Yogi Click to send private message to Yogi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
Wow Bebo.. that was so well done and very, very funny...

Humm.. but a few comments on judgment (bowing head to show proper respect to the judge)..

Monica & Sheree
I seem to be the only one who thinks that taking the FF was really not that
bad a move. Though it only got them into 4th place their intention was to
get into first place. Heck, they were on the last plane (after getting screwed
over twice), managed to get on the second bus and then ended up in 4th place.
I think these ladies definitely deserve some Diques for perseverance. You may
also want to consider that they skipped one of the tougher challenges and should
be well rested for the next day.

and I can't believe anyone would have had more Ryans (Bobs, Bills, Freds, etc.. ) than Tian & Jaree.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
I.heart.Bebo.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--was screaming at the TV when they took the FF.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-03, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
Brillant.Absolutely.Brillant.

A Kyngsladye Original
-laughed hysterically when Chris told Amanda "to stop being Flo!"

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-02-03, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
LOL...Very funny Bebo!

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-03, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
I have nothing to add other than I *HEART* Bebo.

BTW - I saw your slot machines at every casino I went to, they always made me smile.

"Nasty? How can you say that? I'm 8 pounds of total lovin'!"

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-03, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
A fantastic idea, Bebo! Love the concept of Dicques and Ryans -- and maybe you could add in a Heave bonus marker for future edition, namely anyone who does a funny pratfall a la Debra/Steve.

Looking forward to the next TSI after Thursday's show.

Click here to rank all 96 Survivors!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings

06-03-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
I love the format Ms. Bebo AND, as usual, you are hilarious.

One thing, getting 50 Ryans is not necessarily a bad thing (if you get me drift) MMMMMMMM Ryans !!!!!

TAR PTTE Defending Champion

laureli 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-04-03, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail laureli Click to send private message to laureli Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Welcome to TSI"
Wow Bebo! I so loved this! (shyly lowers her eyes) You are my hero.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •