The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Sopranos Season Premier Sunday!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Sopranos Season Premier Sunday!"
Looks like Tony and Carmela's fighting leads to a separation. Should be some very intense scenes. Also very excited to see that Steve Buscemi has been added to the cast as Tony's cousin. Can't wait!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sun... smiley 03-07-04 1
   RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sun... ginger 03-11-04 2
       I want access to moonbaby 03-14-04 3
           Adriana -- How soon before she leap... ginger 03-15-04 4
               RE: Adriana -- How soon before she ... moonbaby 03-15-04 5
                   RE: Adriana -- How soon before she ... ginger 03-15-04 6
                       Uncle Junior moonbaby 03-15-04 7
                           RE: Uncle Junior ginger 03-15-04 9
                   RE: Adriana -- How soon before she ... Loree 03-16-04 11
                       RE: Adriana -- How soon before she ... ginger 03-16-04 12
               RE: Adriana -- How soon before she ... StarryLuna 03-18-04 13
       RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sun... TommyBoy 03-15-04 8
           RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sun... ginger 03-15-04 10
               RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sun... EnglProf 03-19-04 14
                   RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sun... ginger 03-19-04 15
                       And on the financial side moonbaby 03-21-04 16
                           RE: And on the financial side ginger 03-22-04 17
                               You especially gotta watch out moonbaby 03-22-04 18
                                   RE: You especially gotta watch out ginger 03-23-04 19
                                       Sorry about Feech moonbaby 03-29-04 20
                                           Tony's gonna regret his Feech decis... ginger 03-29-04 21
                                               That was Patti D'Arbanville? moonbaby 03-29-04 22
                                                   RE: That was Patti D'Arbanville? smiley 03-29-04 23
                                                       RE: That was Patti D'Arbanville? ginger 03-29-04 25
                                                           RE: That was Patti D'Arbanville? smiley 03-30-04 27
                                                   RE: That was Patti D'Arbanville? ginger 03-29-04 24
                                                       News from My Elevator ginger 03-29-04 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-07-04, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sunday!"
I am so glad you started this thread moonie. I am hanging out for tonights episode! I watched the last episode of last season yesterday so I will be caught up with the storyline.

*Proud Member of the RR/RW Old Fart Club*

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-04, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sunday!"
1. I still really like Carmella's hair.
2. Tony has dropped about 30 lbs during the hiatus.
3. Malphi bugs me. I don't want her and Tony to become sexually involved. I find it ironic that she gets pyschosexual advice from the guy who went after his famous dead girlfriend's underage sister.
4. If I'm Furio, I'm not thanking Carmella for being so honest with her husband.
5. Are there really bears roaming backyards in NJ? Very John Irving.
6. Steve Buscemi will be huge this season (hence, his total absence this episode). Janice will sleep with him. Janice loves each season's Squirrely Little Dude.
7. Like the old guys out (Loggia).
8. Junior does look like Larry David.
9. Odds are, both Christopher and Tony won't survive the series. Maybe one, maybe the other, not both. Not sure whom I want to carry on after the credits fade.
10. I get happy just hearing the theme song start up again.

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

03-14-04, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I want access to"
Malphi's body double when I need her. The butt they showed was half the size of Malphi's! Imagine that going on in your bedroom: CUT! Get the body double for the butt grab! Hilarious!

There really are black bears in some parts of New Jersey-enough to have one of my friends worry when her kids are out on the swing set or even just waiting for the schoolbus. She didn't know it when she moved there. It it freaks her out!

Looks like Little Steven packed on whatever Gandalfini lost.

I *heart* Uncle Joon and I can't wait to see Kwisafuh (as his wife says) sleep with the fishes!

It's on soon! WHEEEE!

03-15-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Adriana -- How soon before she leaps in front of a train?"

At least metaphorically. I can't see her surviving the double life much longer. I'm sure the Judas comparison didn't help. Even though she got a little trivial satisfaction out of zapping it to her "maid of honor," it's hard to see her storyline going anywhere but under Anna Karenina's train.

I don't want to hear ANYTHING more about Janice's "rosebud." Ick.

So, Buscemi? Wearing David Byrne's weird suit...pretty much his usual exhausted chihuahua sad-eyed likeable loser role so far. I thought the masseuse bits were v. funny.

Series is still so subtle, so beguiling...am trying to savor the final season...in the meantime, I just found this nifty Rat Pack painting on the shores of the East River ...

"Any government that would deny a gay man bridal registry is fascist." Margaret Cho

03-15-04, 01:20 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Adriana -- How soon before she leaps in front of a train?"
That poor girl is hanging on by a thread! For a minute I thought she was going to tell the "movie club" what she was up to. I feel bad for her. And I didn't realize that she's still not married to Kwisafuh. What the heck are they waitin for? That was a great get even tactic with the maid of honor, buahahaha!

Buscemi's big suit, LOL, I also thought of David Byrne! You almost expected him to chop his forearm and say "Same as it ever was....same as it ever was..." I loved the little digs he got in at the crew. He'll be back in the game before we know it and he'll be going head to head with Tony. We saw lots of tension there last night-I'm almost afraid he's a designated dead guy.

Enjoy your painting, ginger. I hope it doesn't keep looking at you.

03-15-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Adriana -- How soon before she leaps in front of a train?"
I keep wondering about Buscemi's character. What if he ends up being the one who kills Tony?

Oh, forgot to note Junior's little dimensia - "Joey Egg", etc. Perhaps his crazy act was not such an act?

03-15-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
7. "Uncle Junior"
appears to be losing it.

Did you watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm" after that? Larry with those big black frame glasses on was sooo much like Uncle Joon-you had mentioned it before but last night, OMG he was a TWIN!

03-15-04, 06:04 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Uncle Junior"
I wish Curb came on at 8:30. I usually fall asleep half way through it after Sopranos.

Didn't see all of last night's episode but Larry's father usually sports the huge-framed glasses - he has glaucoma (Larry tried to buy him pot a couple of weeks ago). I loved the episode last week when Colby and a holocaust victim got in a fight at the 10th anniversary dinner ("We didn't even have SNACKS! We had to wear FLIP FLOPS!").

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Adriana -- How soon before she leaps in front of a train?"
>That poor girl is hanging on
>by a thread! For a
>minute I thought she was
>going to tell the "movie
>club" what she was up
>to. I feel bad for
>her. And I didn't realize
>that she's still not married
>to Kwisafuh. What the heck
>are they waitin for? That
>was a great get even
>tactic with the maid of
>honor, buahahaha!

I feel sorry for Adriana because she is stuck with Christopher. Ewww! I so hope he is the one to be killed off.

03-16-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Adriana -- How soon before she leaps in front of a train?"
Sadly, I kind of *relate* to Christopher.

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-18-04, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Adriana -- How soon before she leaps in front of a train?"
Totally agree on Adriana! I feel so behind on this show now! I watched the first three seasons religiously with my Dad while living at home but once my fiance and I moved in together, we couldn't afford HBO. Well, just this past week, our cable rates finally dropped so we could afford it and we celebrated by watching the show last night! I couldn't believe it when I saw Adriana!

TommyBoy 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TommyBoy Click to send private message to TommyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sunday!"

>2. Tony has dropped about
>30 lbs during the hiatus.

You must be careful in saying this. Could end up in the back of
a trunk. LOL

03-15-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
10. "RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sunday!"
Funny to think a weight loss comment cemented the rat's fate last night...

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-19-04, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnglProf Click to send private message to EnglProf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sunday!"
Is it just me or is this season off to a slow start? The only thing I found really interesting about last week's show was Adriana turning in her M-o-Honor.

It's too bad, but their huge hiatuses leave me feeling apathetic when the show returns-- until it gets really good. So far I haven't seen that yet and we're already two ep.s in. They only have, what? 13?

Love the Sopranos; wish they would limit their breaks to shorter periods of time. Lucky for them most viewers cut them more slack than I do.

03-19-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
15. "RE: The Sopranos Season Premier Sunday!"
Sopranos unfurls slowwwwwwwwly, as a well-crafted show should. Makes the violence that much more, well, violent.

Plus I think this has always been as much about nuance and character, small moments and disconnections/connections, as action. So I'm okay with the pacing thus far.

03-21-04, 01:55 PM (EST)
16. "And on the financial side"
I know a few people who drop HBO when the Sopranos is done for the season and they add it on again when the show starts up. The long hiatus works out ok for them

03-22-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
17. "RE: And on the financial side"
Certainly, my parents would not have cable right now were it not for the Sopranos.

I am still liking Feech LaManna - what an old lion! Gardening can be very dangerous.

03-22-04, 03:48 PM (EST)
18. "You especially gotta watch out"
for your hose at all times.
*snicker*

That was brutal. How the man could walk after that I'll never know.

03-23-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
19. "RE: You especially gotta watch out"
At least he didn't get weed wacked!

03-29-04, 12:32 PM (EST)
20. "Sorry about Feech"
Set up like a bowling pin.

03-29-04, 01:39 PM (EST)
21. "Tony's gonna regret his Feech decision."
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-04 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

Should have taken him out (nipped him in the bud-more gardening?).
I think Feech (from prison) and Johnny Sack will arrange to whack Tony.

Patti D'Arbanville didn't last very long, did she?

03-29-04, 02:40 PM (EST)
22. "That was Patti D'Arbanville?"
Boy am I glad you said so-I did not recognize her as a brunette AT ALL. I've met her a few times and I'd never seen her in anything-now I can say "hey I saw you on the Sopranos!" Or maybe I shouldn't Pretty cool!

David Lee Roth: could he look any more like the crypt keeper? I read he would be playing cards with them but if I didn't have a heads up I never would have recognized him.

Did you catch the dark look in Feech's eye at the cardgame when all of Tony's cronies were laughing at that joke? There's major bad vibes there-I agree he would orchestrate taking Tony out with Johnny Sack, that eeeevil eeevil man!

How bout Anthony Jr. without eyebrows? *snicker* What a punk.

03-29-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: That was Patti D'Arbanville?"
How bout Anthony Jr. without eyebrows? *snicker* What a punk.

OMH that looked so freaky LOL

I want Furio to come back and sweep Carmela off her feet dammit!

03-29-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
25. "RE: That was Patti D'Arbanville?"
Admit it, Smiley...you want Furio to come back and sweep you off YOUR feet!

You can eat pasta in the Napolese sun.

03-30-04, 08:06 AM (EST)
27. "RE: That was Patti D'Arbanville?"
Dammit I have been discovered LOL

03-29-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
24. "RE: That was Patti D'Arbanville?"
Are you suggesting AJ lacked the panache of, say, Bob Gelorf in The Wall?

Yes, the Feech look was telling. He's not out of the picture yet.

BF thought DL Roth looked like Andy Warhol. BF also theorizes that Silvio will take out Tony by the end.

Did you see the scenes from next week? They show Cwistopher shooting someone in an emotional way (as opposed to a business as usual way). They edited it to make us thing Adriana, but I'm wondering if he finally takes out Paulie.

03-29-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
26. "News from My Elevator"
El has just informed me that Drea Matteo (phonetic spelling) has been given the co-starring role in "Friends" spinoff "Joey." So THAT's what happens when you enter the federal witness protection program!

Presumably, she plays the smart one.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •