The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hey Amber..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-16-03, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hey Amber..."
Olive Garden is NOT Italian. LOL!

She probably thinks Boones Farm is great wine too. That poor simpleton was really out of her league.

-true
When it comes to Italian food, yes, I am a snob.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hey Amber... djandy 04-16-03 1
   RE: Hey Amber... true 04-17-03 2
   RE: Hey Amber... triednottowatch 04-17-03 18
 RE: Hey Amber... dajaki 04-17-03 3
   RE: Hey Amber... SurvivinDawg 04-17-03 5
       RE: Hey Amber... triednottowatch 04-17-03 9
 RE: Hey Amber... SurvivinDawg 04-17-03 4
   RE: Hey Amber... Ahtumbreez 04-17-03 6
       RE: Hey Amber... SurvivinDawg 04-17-03 12
           RE: Hey Amber... triednottowatch 04-17-03 13
               RE: Hey Amber... SurvivinDawg 04-17-03 20
           RE: Hey Amber... Ahtumbreez 04-18-03 25
           RE: Hey Amber... dajaki 04-18-03 26
               Recipes and Italian Restaurants bobstew617 04-26-03 30
   RE: Hey Amber... weltek 04-17-03 17
       RE: Hey Amber... Long Dong Pagong 04-17-03 22
   RE: Hey Amber... PepeLePew13 04-17-03 21
   RE: Hey Amber... sea0tter12 04-20-03 27
       RE: Hey Amber... joannie 04-21-03 28
 RE: Hey Amber... smiley 04-17-03 7
 RE: Hey Amber... Schnookie Palookie 04-17-03 8
   RE: Hey Amber... triednottowatch 04-17-03 10
       RE: Hey Amber... Schnookie Palookie 04-17-03 11
   RE: Hey Amber... Loree 04-17-03 15
       RE: Hey Amber... triednottowatch 04-17-03 16
           RE: Hey Amber... Schnookie Palookie 04-17-03 23
 RE: Hey Amber... Long Dong Pagong 04-17-03 14
 RE: Hey Amber... SurvivorOverlord 04-17-03 19
   RE: Hey Amber... jewelz10 04-22-03 29
 RE: Hey Amber... Femme 04-17-03 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-16-03, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Did you see Andrew's look of disgust when Amber said she loved Olive Garden? At least he has taste in Italian food.

And then at the end Amber just walked out and wouldn't even say goodbye, and then when Andrew went after her to apologize and explain that he just thought their timing was off she practically ignored him and walked away from him. She kind of did that to Liz too when she was trying to re-connect with Amber. All around Andrew made a good choice to dump her.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hey Amber..."
I'm still laughing! I think that Olive Garden exchange between Amber and Andrew, was one of the funniest ever on reality tv!

Amber- What's your favorite restaurant.......chain?

Andrew- Ummm

Amber- Mine is Olive Garden!!!

Andrew- Oh, I don't like Olive Garden.

Amber- WHAT?!? You mean you don't like Italian food???
You don't like Pasta???

Andrew- No. I don't like Olive Garden.

Amber- *looks around in utter confusion*

Buahahaha! Could she be more clueless? Was she drunk when he told her he was a multi-millionaire, winery owner?

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-17-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Hey Amber..."
You know what's funny? Andrew had no problem with Amber getting s**t-faced, but he's mortified when she likes Olive Garden. Wait, I know! They don't serve Firestone wine there! LOL

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-17-03, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Amber and her perpetually surprised eyebrows cracked me up! They shot up when she discovered A didn't like OG (and rightfully so - DH and I found the best Italian place in Phx recently and it makes OG look like a school cafeteria), they shot up when he tried to kindly explain what a boring conversationalist she is, they shot up when she didn't get a rose, they shot up when he ran out the door to explain that now wasn't the right time for them (which just means that she is the most likely to be called if he ever decides to cheat on the future Mrs. Firestone). Just too funny!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hey Amber..."
The stunned look on her face when she didn't get that last rose was absolutely priceless.

But I thought he made a mistake going after her at the end. Hey, he didn't pick her... just let it be, and let her go. His "apology" didn't sound very sincere, and I didn't really blame her for giving him the "drop dead" look and walking off. In fact, I wondered at the time if this scene wasn't scripted.

I was also surprised that Liz did get a rose. Maybe they're connecting more than is apparent to me from just watching.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

04-17-03, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hey Amber..."
I totally agree, Dawg. HE'S the one that does the dumping on the show and then he practically RUNS out the door to give some lame apology. Actually, I got the distinct impression that Amber is not the brightest bulb in the pack, so she's probably still confused as to why she got cut. After their date she says "Andrew was definitely easier to talk to this time." What the H? She must have been on a different date than the one we saw. At least we found out why she made the cut since his friends said she is Andrew's ideal type in terms of looks.

That being the case, I would say that Tina Fabulous has jumped to front-runner. (The fact that she is gorgeous but throws a football like a guy would be a plus for any man. LOL)

One thing though........these people don't seem to know the difference between 40 yards and 40 feet.

04-17-03, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Hey, I think *I* cook better Italian food than some of these restaurants... but y'all are going to have to find that out for yourselves

P.S. I'm curious... I know that the "mom-and-pop" Italian restaurants are normally the best, but what do y'all consider the best "chain" Italian restaurant to be? Macaroni Grill? Carrabbas(sp?) ? (I take it OG has been ruled out )

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hey Amber..."
*Hey, I think *I* cook better Italian food than some of these restaurants... but y'all are going to have to find that out for yourselves
Dawg, that sounds suspiciously like an invitation for all of us to come over and eat dinner, so.......what time?
Personally, I like Chicken Scampi from OG. But my Italian grandmother wouldn't set foot in their door, I must have peasant tastebuds.

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

04-17-03, 10:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Hey Amber..."
How about shrimp scampi with fettucini alfredo?

04-17-03, 10:46 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Nah, Amber's going to want something cooked in a wine sauce.

04-17-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Hey Amber..."
This can be arranged.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-03, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Hey Amber..."
mmmm, shrimp scampi! Forget Amber, what kind of wine do you want me to bring?
(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Hey Amber..."
My husband would be putty in my hands if I served him a good shrimp scampi with fettucini alfredo! Recipe please!

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-26-03, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Recipes and Italian Restaurants"
>My husband would be putty in my hands if I served
>him a good shrimp scampi with fettucini alfredo! Recipe
>please!

And **I** wouldn't mind the recipe either!
As far as the chains go, they each have their +s and -s. I MISS the Italian restaurants from Northern NJ where I grew up, though.
Orlando has some decent ones, though.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Hijack, Dawg! Shame!
I like Biaggi's, but it's a relatively new chain. I only like one thing at OG: Seafood Portofino. And that's just because I'm a seafood junkie.

Long Dong Pagong 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-17-03, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to send private message to Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Biaggi's is actually a terrific restaurant, and I'm lucky enough to live right near one...puts OG to shame. I just hope the quality doesn't go downhill as they continue to expand - they're about to open their 11th location soon.

http://www.biaggis.com/

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Il Fornello is a quite good restaurant chain here in Toronto. I don't know how widespread (if at all) it is outside of Toronto, but they've got some real, authentic Italian food and there's a number of franchises here. Their house wines are better than just about any other restaurant as well.

As for Lamber... good riddance! She has to be one of the all-time stupidest contestants. Clueless, self-absorbed, constantly shooting herself in the foot with her lack of talking and drinking/pigging out, and god knows what else - we've only seen her for 3 episodes!

I don't get how Liz has survived thus far. She's not Andrew's type and she's whiny and crying all the time, and she's been edited rather poorly thus far.

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

sea0tter12 35 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-03, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sea0tter12 Click to send private message to sea0tter12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Bucca di peppo's has the absolute best Italian I've had at a chain. That, and the kitschy tacky style is awesome.

http://www.bucadibeppo.com/

I have my own little world. But it's OK ... they know me here.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-21-03, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Hey Amber..."
I LOVE Bucca di beppo! And the portions are HUGE!!

I also love the Old Spaghetti Factory

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-17-03, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hey Amber..."
OMH....it was definetly her time to go

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hey Amber..."
That was priceless! I am so glad she didn't get a rose. Although she's a pretty girl, her voice irritated me and the funny squinchy thing she did with her mouth bothered me.

Loved it when she started stuffing her face with the cookies.
She says she'll be the "fat girl" at the Bachelor Reunion LOL!
Hey Amber ... don't forget, you'll probably be the Drunk Fat Girl hehehe.

04-17-03, 09:49 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Hey Amber..."
I have to admit I had some not so nice thoughts when I saw Amber scarfing down all those snacks. Think about it....She can't drink in moderation, she can't eat in moderation, hmmm, wonder what else she can't do in moderation. (insert wicked laugh here.)

04-17-03, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Exactly LOL. I figure she has some really big self-control problems.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Oh her voice annoyed me too.

Other than his friends saying Amber was his type physically. I have no idea why she was kept around. He said himself their date was like a trip to the dentist. And she was delusional enough to think they communicated great while they never talked.

Liz is the one that does not fit his physical ideal type. So it has to be her personality that is keeping her around. But she is the emotional girl who will get hurt.

04-17-03, 12:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Hey Amber..."
Last night, my wife summed Liz up very accurately: She is that girl who organizes the class reunion.

You all know the one: she comes up with the theme to the prom, then chairs the decoration committee and then gets upset and cries when most of the other kids are too cool to participate in the theme. Man, that girl was annoying.

I can't figure out how Liz thought she and Amber were so close and could tell each other everything at first. YOU KNEW EACH OTHER FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Grab a reality check here, girl !!!!

At least Kirsten is honest about why she's here, and it ain't for no sorority party. Did anyone notice her hand on his butt while they were dancing? Nothing obscene going on there. She was just checking for his wallet.

04-17-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Hey Amber..."
OMH I forgot about the hand on the butt. I wondered what she was doing cause it didn't look like a gentle carress ... looked like she was scrunching up his jacket. You could be right about the wallet thing LOL

Long Dong Pagong 25 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to send private message to Long%20Dong%20Pagong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hey Amber..."
That portion of the dinner conversation was about as scintillating as, well...just about every conversation between Evan Marriott and all of the women of Joe Millionaire!

SurvivorOverlord 1351 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorOverlord Click to send private message to SurvivorOverlord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Hey Amber..."
She must have been drunk when they said he was a multimillionaire,,,,come on....how many millionaires eat at OG!!!! She is definately a few fries short of a happy meal!

But the fat girl at the reunion show comment was too funny!

Hey did you see the bit at the end with Tina Fabulous talking about taking off her bikini bottoms without using her hands...too funny!

jewelz10 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-03, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jewelz10 Click to send private message to jewelz10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Hey Amber..."
I think my hubby is still trying to visualize that one...

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-17-03, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Hey Amber..."
i heart true

But, what's wrong with Boone's Farm?!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •