The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Early Show picture spoiler?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mumbo Jumbo 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-29-01, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to send private message to Mumbo%20Jumbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Early Show picture spoiler?"
Did anyone tape the Friday airing of the Early Show this week or another week? I feel a little idiotic posting this but why let idiocy stop me from something? The Friday early show has photos of all of the post-merger Survivors which they X out as they are booted. It hit me after watching the early show on Friday (didn't tape it)that all of the first five bootees were on the bottom row of the photo with KimP being the last on the bottom left. If I am not mistaken the bottom row pictures were left to right:

KimP--Frank--Brandon--Kelly-Clarence

If you work this from right to left, it is the boot order from S3. (I am doing this from memory so please have mercy on me if I am incorrect in my recollections.)I did notice previously that the bottom row was bootee heavy but it never occurred to me that they would group all of the first five post-merger bootees there.
This is not really significant anymore except for the top row now is the final five and from left to right they are:

Lex--Teresa--MamaKim--Ethan--Tom

Since it is doubtful that Tom goes next, this is a very illogical boot order from right to left. But from left to right, it seems very possible that Lex and T-bird would be the next two bootees. Can anybody who has taped the show look at the picture and see if I am remembering the photo order right? I'm certain about Lex and T-bird's position but several of the others are fuzzy. I wouldn't post this but have been quite tormented over the thought that it might actually be right. Could CBS be this dumb?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Early Show picture spoiler? coolbeans56 12-29-01 1
 RE: Early Show picture spoiler? Serendipity 12-29-01 2
   RE: Early Show picture spoiler? strone 12-31-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coolbeans56 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-29-01, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbeans56 Click to send private message to coolbeans56 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Early Show picture spoiler?"
they always position the booted person the night before next. They also seem to change the order all the time, so no spoiler there from what I see.

Good idea though, keep it up!

my two cents
coolbeans56

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-29-01, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Early Show picture spoiler?"
Don't tape the shows, but I went back to look at the last few Celeb Spots on their website. This is the order from previous interviews (just two):

Frank Interview:
Tom Teresa Kim P. Lex Ethan
Kim J. Frank Brandon Kelly Clarence

Brandon Interview:

Tom Teresa Frank Kim P. Lex
Ethan Kim J. Brandon Kelly Clarence

Sorry it didn't pan out. It would have been the best of spoilers.

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-31-01, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Early Show picture spoiler?"
Little Bit looked very HOT on the show. There were nothing even close to a spoiler stated. Sorry.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •