The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"E11 and E12 vidcaps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

wizard 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-28-01, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wizard Click to send private message to wizard Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"E11 and E12 vidcaps"
New boy on the block.....<EEEEK!!!>

Just a random thought from a newbie...

It's been mentioned on a previous thread and I could'nt find an appropiate place to insert this that didn't take forever to load. Please move it where appropiate.<Cringe!!>

Has anyone given any thought to "the boys"(E/T/L) group handshake, hug, whatever? Seems to me they would not do it in full sight of MK and T-bird. On E11, the ladies are talking while outside the boma, and some have said that scene could have been transplanted from after E11 TC. No mention in that scene of KimP.
Could this be something involving the demise of Lex, barring immunity? T-bird thinks she can sway Tom and MK says something along the lines of "it sounds good".

Food for thought....
Wizard

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: E11 and E12 vidcaps Serendipity 12-28-01 1
   RE: E11 and E12 vidcaps kuchakor 12-28-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-28-01, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: E11 and E12 vidcaps"
Yeah, have given thought to it but I'm not sure if they're just congratulating themselves and each other on making it this far or was if re-affirmation of their pledge. The smiles make it look more congratulatory, but who knows.

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-28-01, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: E11 and E12 vidcaps"
I think this shot was after the Immunity challenge, and they congradulate each other for not letting Teresa win. The LET alliance is strong, but I'm still trying to figure out whether Lex was talking about Tom or Ethan about "Slitting Throats", AND where Kim fits in all of this.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •