The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tour update--any news?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-11-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tour update--any news?"
The idols have been on tour for a week now...any consensus about how it is going? Any other news? Here's what I have noticed this month:

The guys are wowing the crowds at the concerts.

From what I have seen on MJ's blog, Kat has been a no-show on the tour due to bronchitis/laryngitis ... and may be out for three weeks ... yet has been doing photo shoots and is scheduled to be on the View next week as a guest co-host.

Taylor is scheduled to be on GMA next week...and they are already promoting it alot! Taylor is singing 8 songs in the show so far...no duets.

Chris's deal with 19 was announced.

Elliot had never been in a concert mode before...and was thrilled to be on tour.

Kellie's grandfather had a heart attack? but got a stent put in. Concert reports I have read say that Kellie seems the most nervous.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tour update--any news? BOYmeetsREALITY 08-30-06 1
   RE: Tour update--any news? FSUGUY 09-06-06 2
       RE: Tour update--any news? FSUGUY 09-07-06 3
           RE: Tour update--any news? BOYmeetsREALITY 09-08-06 4
 RE: Tour update--any news? keanuskiss 09-14-06 5
   RE: Tour update--any news? KScott 09-14-06 6
       RE: Tour update--any news? keanuskiss 09-14-06 7
           RE: Tour update--any news? keanuskiss 09-14-06 8
               RE: Tour update--any news? keanuskiss 09-14-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-30-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tour update--any news?"
WOW!

Here we are 6 weeks later and still no reviews of the AI Tour???

How quickly we forget....

HAHA!

Taylor WHO????

I havent heard a word about the tour since it began. Anyone else?

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tour update--any news?"
I'm sending the family tomorrow night...

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-07-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tour update--any news?"
reporting in:

8.5 out of 10

taylor, elliot and paris were best....

lasted almost 3 hours..... mostly 3+ songs per person....

just a few groups.... 4 songs for encore....

they shook alot of fans hands... get close....

girls went crazy over ACE.... he threw his beanie in the crowd.... lotsa touching and throwing things in the crowd....

they did have a 30 minute intermission.....

worth the money if you are a fan... i am here... they are driving home....

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-08-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tour update--any news?"
Thanx for the update!

That's honestly the first words I've seen about this tour...and it even came through here already I think!

keanuskiss 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keanuskiss Click to send private message to keanuskiss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tour update--any news?"
Went to see the tour Sunday 9-10 in Austin. Incredible. Everyone performed, even Katherine and she is incredibly beautiful. Everyone has improved immensely. We got to the show HOURS ahead and were hanging out near the back door and we met Taylor and had pics taken with him. We saw Chris and Elliot and Ace. After the show, we went to Antones on 6th Street to see Taylors band perform. Taylor showed up and jammed for about 30 minutes. This is where Taylor shines. This is what he does. He was amazing. Chris and Buckey and Ace showed up later and just hung out. This is a small club so it was kind of surreal. got good pics. I went outside about 1:00 am and Chris and Buckey were behind the club in the alley having a cig. so we chatted for a couple of minutes. Over all it was a great experience and well worth the price of the tickets.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tour update--any news?"
How about posting the pics you got...

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

09-14-06, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keanuskiss Click to send private message to keanuskiss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tour update--any news?"
No Problem. let me figure out how to do that and I will put them on here.

09-14-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Tour update--any news?"
Let me work on it. It's telling me the file is too large.

09-14-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Tour update--any news?"
any suggestions? not sure why I can't get them to upload. I'll be back on tomorrow. Gotta go home.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •