The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"LEX'S HAIRCUT SPOILER"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-25-01, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"LEX'S HAIRCUT SPOILER"
Lex SUDDENLY has a haircut and a beard trim in the IC vidcaps. What up? Like one of the women SUDDENLY turned into a barber? OR Lex wins the Internet Reward challenge and chooses bourbon-lover TOM to go with him, on the luxury overnight safari/balloon trip that just might also include something as annoying to the other tribe members as a haircut and beard trim.

Ethan CERTAINLY does not have his hair done this ep. but Tom also looks quite dapper at the clay pot IC.

Tom is actually pictured in the safari vehicle in the vidcaps and someone else, someone slimmer (well ANYONE is slimmer than Tom at this point) is with him standing beside him, and looking out at the breathtaking African vistas. I thought it could be Ethan, but the haircut is making me think it's Lex. Or TOM WINS the RC."Everydog will have its' day," says Ole Tom. Maybe this is what that quote refers to, the RC. And Tom, to Ethan's chagrin, chooses Lex. Ethan quietly fumes about this. Ethan would feel this way, too, if his goat-mate Lex, chose Tom over him. Who would he fume too? The wavering Mamakim.

So Tom and Lex go off and have an overnight makeover and safari, and the remaining four, Ethan and the Supremes(the remaining three women) plot and plot and plot. You know they will. The Supremes are seen doing a lot of the manual labor in the camp in the vid caps indicating that the men(at least two of them are gone.)

Master Manipulator Teresa now takes over as the lead singer of the S3 song and convinces Ethan and Mamakim to BOTH switch to join TB and KP, and become a guy-3girl quartet, AND THEY DO!

Ethan may see that if Lex picked Tom instead of him, or vice versa, that the alliance/bond between the two of them has been cemented and DOES NOT INCLUDE HIM. And MK is loyal to Ethan before any one. She'll switch if HE does.

Ethan thought he was closer to Tom than Lex and he and Mamakim make up their minds, along with Master Manipulator Teresa's help, to vote, whichever one of the two ballonists DOESN'T get immunity, OUT. Probably they go for Lex. THEN Lex wins AGAIN! And they are stuck with their plan to vote out TOM. If the four of them, Ethan, TB and the Kims vote together as one they could do this. But whoever is left, Lex or Tom will feel betrayed.

Of course, the way the vid caps are set up, it looks like it's Teresa who might win the Immunity and therefore Lex may be just a choice they all make and confide in Tom before they do it, but true to Survivor form they don't tell Lex.

Tom and Ethan are still friends today. I don't see Tom inviting LEX down to his farm.

So maybe Ethan and the Supremes TELL Tom what they are planning and he joins them. He does like Teresa and Little Bit.
No immunity. Goodbye Lex!

PS: There's a rumor going on over at SS that Kelly used to be a poster. AND MAY STILL BE THERE UNDER A NEW NAME? She could be here, too. But wouldn't Kelly lose four million dollars if she's caught? Well, she being a former POSTER isn't a liability, but that would explain why her chats seemed aimed at confusing US. Eh, OFG?

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •