The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not So Move of the Week: Episode One Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-05-03, 03:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not So Move of the Week: Episode One Results"

The Not So top moves of the week have been voted for and the results are in. It's time to find out what team didn't have a clue in episode one.

# 7

Steve/Debra come in begging for a hotel room. They're told it's going to cost $50. Steve thinks that might be too much, so he decides they need to discuss it first. Afterall they're going to need that money pretty soon, since the producers give them practically nothing, right? Eventually they come back, rushing in, just in time when they can see the last room being sold. Steve throws his fist down in frustration. Debra is out of luck. It's only, maybe 20 degrees outside though, what's so painful about sleeping in the cold? I'm sure Russell wouldn't have cared if they came to snuggle with him or Cindy.

# 6

Tian/Jaree stroll off the 3rd bus in a rush with the other three teams. However, when a man at a coffee shop asks Jaree if she'd like a coffee, she accepts. Tian frantically waits out in the cold for the taxi by herself. Jaree calmly trys to drink the coffee inside with the heat with nice company. Jaree could try to help Tian think of a way to get an edge on the other teams since they fall to last place as all the other teams leave. But instead she continues on in the coffee shop. The taxi comes in before Jaree can get a sip and she shows the world how you can waste a few minutes of your life. They barely survive at all, finishing in 11th place.

# 5

||
Since two planes leave at the same time, they must arrive at the same time, right? Afterall, two different types of plane companies would surely have the exact same type of planes and surely it would be possible to make it all the way from LA to Italy on just one tank of fuel. I think I've seen this one in the book of physics before. Anyone with a little common sense would probably know it doesn't work that way. However; Russell/Cindy, Amanda/Chris, and Millie/Chuck show why they would fail the SAT. They all get to the airport surprisingly early, but still only get on the 2nd flight due to damaged brain areas.

# 4

|
Jon/Al and Kelly/Jon grab their clues. Read along with me now: "Once you take a pair of tickets, you can't return them and take another one". Read again, very carefully. Now if you were paying attention you would realize that if you take a pair of tickets, you can't take another one. Jon/Al and Kelly/Jon so wisely snatch tickets celebrating in triumph. And they probably sat wondering how they went from plane one to bus two.

# 3

You'd call Steve/Debra your average strong team that should perform the toughest detour option each week, wouldn't you? I mean afterall, they call themselves fat and forty. They must be very strong. Well it almost appears that way until Debra gets stuck on the crossing wire. Let's wait for her to cross, shall we? Hey Bebo, nice baseball team you've got there. Katem, if you keep up that golf work, you might catch my present score by the end of the season. *checking, nope not done yet* Whoa, the Spurs just won game one! Everyone knows Sammy is telling the truth right? *checking, she's almost there* Of course Katem and Bebo, I'm only joking with ya. *checking, OMH, she's done!* Debra has finally crossed the wire bridge in what seems like an eternity. But this isn't going to help this team. They finish last place and become the first team eliminated from The Amazing Race. Maybe they would try Search next time? Maybe not.

# 2

Has anyone ever seen a team get lost in their home town before? Because I sure haven't. I mean you would think just once that a team could get lost in familiar ground. Well David/Jeff prove that once again it can happen. However, this time it's in the first leg. They shoot out of their parking spot, then only to wonder how to get out of Dodger Stadium. Yes, I know the Dodgers are sorry and they probably don't want to watch them play, but you would think that maybe they accidentally slipped in once? And actually remembered how they got out of the parking lot?
No hope; the morons get lost, stay lost, and live lost.

# 1

And believe it or not, it's now time to award for the first time ever, the Not So Move of the Week.

Alright everyone observe this situation. You're on the second out of three buses. The buses are each seperated by two hours. The eliminated team is going to come from the third bus no matter what. So let's have a show of hands; Who would go for the Fast Forward? *Looking anxiously around the board for a hand* Ahhhh, no one. Well apparently Monica/Sheree disagree with us. They grab the Fast Forward, finish only in 4th place, and still don't get a trip to Hawaii. Now how about that. They've also been landed the first Not So Move of the Week by we lovely TARsucks.com posters. Nice going girls!

Many thanks to IceCat for making the wonderful logo. It will be used each week for the results. Thanks alot IceCat!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not So Move of the Week: Episod... minitroll 06-05-03 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-05-03, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not So Move of the Week: Episode One Results"
Love the update and the new logo Star! I'm not the least bit surprised to see Monica and Sheree grab the honors this week, that was one of the dumbest moves I've ever seen in this game.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •