The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Touching Evil anyone?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

JRome 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-02-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JRome Click to send private message to JRome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Touching Evil anyone?"
I had never heard of this show until the other day but it sounds interesting. Found this review too http://enterline2.tripod.com/enterline/id125.html

Thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Touching Evil anyone? woeisme1 03-14-04 1
   RE: Touching Evil anyone? JRome 03-15-04 2
       RE: Touching Evil anyone? woeisme1 03-16-04 3
           RE: Touching Evil anyone? JRome 03-17-04 4
 I have a question.. KScott 03-18-04 5
   RE: I have a question.. JRome 03-18-04 6
       RE: I have a question.. JRome 03-22-04 7
           I watched... KScott 03-22-04 8
               RE: I watched... JRome 03-29-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-14-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Touching Evil anyone?"
I really do watch very little tv and only when I can remember to turn the silly thing on but after checking out the review, I have my vcr set up to catch it tonight. Looks like it will be a good show. Thanks for the heads up. I may snivel later that you have made an addict of me though, lol. I'll keep you posted. Stay tuned.....

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

03-15-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JRome Click to send private message to JRome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Touching Evil anyone?"
woeisme, did you see it yet? That opening scene was intense, I really liked it. I couldn't briing myself to turn the channel so I will definitely be tunning in next week.

woeisme1 4081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-16-04, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail woeisme1 Click to send private message to woeisme1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Touching Evil anyone?"
JRome, I did and like The Shield, when it first aired, has hooked me. I thought some of the parts were amusing in a quircky kinda way and will have my housesitter record it for me this weekend while I am away. Thanks for turning me on to it. I so seldom turn the tv on that I hadn't heard about it. And call me Woe, it's okay to shorten it.

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT

03-17-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Touching Evil anyone?"
Sounds good woe. From this article, it sounds like you weren't the only one who liked it.

"USA debuted their new series Touching Evil (Cheyenne Enterprises) last Friday night (9-11p) and drew 3.3 million viewers, increasing its viewership from its lead-in program, Law & Order: SVU which delivered 3.1 million viewers. Among the coveted A18-49 crowd, USA averaged 1.4 million viewers"

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-18-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I have a question.."
Apparently USA showed the re-run of the 1st episode last night, anyway I think it ws the 1st episode. Did the 1st show start with him getting shot, dying, coming back and then hunting for a killer who like to watch boys die? It was on for 2 hours (1 hour past my bedtime) but I couldn't quite watching it. I enjoyed it and will continue to watch the new ones on Friday evenings. So did I see the 1st episode?

03-18-04, 06:03 PM (EST)
6. "RE: I have a question.."
Yes that was the first episode. I think its good they rerun them because not everyone is home on friday night. but I think I'll be home this friday to check it out. (let the loser jokes begin now)

03-22-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I have a question.."
I'm glad I was home on Friday to watch touching evil. I don't think they are replaying the second episode as much as they did the first.

Did anyone else see it?

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-22-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I watched..."
I really think I am going to like this show (which means it will probably get cancelled LOL)

03-29-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I watched..."
The episode on friday was probably my favorite so far. I liked the two competing storylines - the different plots made the show very fresh and watchable.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •