The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EBAY SPOILER!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tyke210 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-00, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tyke210 Click to send private message to tyke210 Click to check IP address of the poster
"EBAY SPOILER!!"
altho i can not take credit for this (or maybe dont want to admit that i would actually be the one who bought the thing) but i did see that the seller on ebay was giving the answer as to who the winner is. Some of you might remember...there was a guy on Ebay claiming he knew who the winner was because he was friends with one of the cameramen. He was charging $15 for the info with a money back guarantee. Anyways...he claims that the winner is RICH! This could be real but probably just a scam. I wouldn't bet the house on it but just thought some of you might like to know what he was charging $15 for.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: EBAY SPOILER!! Babs 08-15-00 1
   RE: EBAY SPOILER!! tyke210 08-15-00 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Babs 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-00, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Babs Click to send private message to Babs Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: EBAY SPOILER!!"
That sucks. True or not, I wouldn't give that scumbag my money so he can tell me who the damn winner is. Stay away from the Ebay guy!

Oh, hi.

Babs

tyke210 43 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-00, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tyke210 Click to send private message to tyke210 Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: EBAY SPOILER!!"
AND hi to you to >> my thought exacty but had to be posted anyhow >> my first thought was that the Ebay guy would say "" and the winner is written down on this peice of paper here ""!!

KELLY
RICH
RUDY
SEAN
SUSAN >>> good way to make some money tho and tec. they didnt lie LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •