The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

littlesplitty 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-22-01, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlesplitty Click to send private message to littlesplitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
Hello all, I thought I would just get this out on the boards over here at SurvivorBlows. The vidcaps from Ep11 preview are up at survivorfever, and there is a clear shot of the tribe coming out of the boma with torches in hand, obviously on the way to Tribal Council. The order shown in the preview is Ethan, Kim P. and then Kim J. None of them are wearing the fugly necklace, so we can be pretty safe in guessing that Lex, Teresa and Tom are the only options for immunity this week. THere are lots of great caps over there, so check them out and see if you can come up with anything else! :O) There is also some speculation that there is a final 5 spoiler shot, but it seems fishy to me. I don't recognize the fiures right off, but maybe someone else on these boards will. The cap is of five survivors in a cave of sorts. Well, that's all for now folks. Happy spoiling and Merry Christmas. (If it applies to you, if not, please take no offense. :O) )

<><
Splitt

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler Rose Red 12-22-01 1
   RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler littlesplitty 12-22-01 2
       RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler Rose Red 12-22-01 3
 RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler Bungler 12-22-01 4
   RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler littlesplitty 12-24-01 5
       RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler Rose Red 12-24-01 9
   RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler scorpio 12-24-01 6
       RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler Swami 12-26-01 15
   Lex's broken jug bergdogg 12-24-01 7
       RE: Lex's broken jug Rose Red 12-24-01 8
           RE: Lex's broken jug Bungler 12-25-01 10
               Ethan kicking Lex bergdogg 12-26-01 11
                   RE: Ethan kicking Lex Bebo 12-26-01 12
                       RE: Ethan kicking Lex Rose Red 12-26-01 14
               RE: Lex's broken jug...NOT Ogachu 12-26-01 13
                   Lex wins IC...NOT! Krautboy 12-26-01 16
                       RE: Lex wins IC...NOT! janisella 12-26-01 17
                       RE: Lex wins IC...NOT! MDSkinner 12-26-01 18
                           RE: Lex wins IC...NOT! dabo 12-26-01 19
                               RE: Lex wins IC...NOT! Loree 12-26-01 21
                                   RE: Lex wins IC...NOT! dabo 12-26-01 22
                                   RE: Lex wins IC...NOT! Naked 12-26-01 23
                                       RE: Lex wins IC...NOT! dabo 12-26-01 24
                                           RE: Lex wins IC...NOT! Naked 12-27-01 26
                       RE: Lex wins IC...NOT! Swami 12-26-01 20
 RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler strone 12-26-01 25
   RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler Rose Red 12-27-01 27
       RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler Loree 12-27-01 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-22-01, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
The vidcaps from Ep11
>preview are up at survivorfever,
>and there is a clear
>shot of the tribe coming
>out of the boma with
>torches in hand, obviously on
>the way to Tribal Council.
>The order shown in the
>preview is Ethan, Kim P.
>and then Kim J. None
>of them are wearing the
>fugly necklace, so we can
>be pretty safe in guessing
>that Lex, Teresa and Tom
>are the only options for
>immunity this week.

Well, unless this is a shot from a PREVIOUS episode. EPMB has slipped this in MANY times this season. An obvious red herring?
It's daylight, so why are they going to TC? Isn't that only at night? Something VERY fishy about this. Bungler? Where are you? What do you think?

The Reward Challenge is the Internet Cafe one re-cycled from S2 where the family members answer (African) questions at home via satellite hook-up. This made just about EVERYBODY CRY the last time. Keith even proposed to his girlfriend. Remember "peas and carrots?" GAG ME!
Tina won that. The only thing she won til she won the whole thing.

The IC seems to be another recycled challenge from S2. Last time it was plates, with the Survivors names on them. This time it seems to be little clay pots.
The last time they used slingshots. This time, what? Rocks?
Colby won this last time. And remember who won the bow and arrow IC for the Boron? Ethan! And he had never used one before! He also just hit a date palm or cocanut or whatever it is right out of a TALL palm tree with a rock. This was the episode or two before last. So if it's any 'taking an aim and hitting something' challenge, Ethan's got it.
Despite them showing him kicking Tom in the **s. He's captioned giving "the Boot" to Tom, which I'm going to take as AN OUT IN THE OPEN spoiler saying Tom gets it.
MK sure looks happy about SOMEthing. Did she win the RC? And she goes out on the balloon trip - with Ethan? Tom? I didn't think MK was the bourbon type.
Why is she looking so happy? She seems to have the frame of a truck or car or plane window beneath her smiling face at the bottom of the frame.
Anybody else?

) There is also some
>speculation that there is a
>final 5 spoiler shot, but
>it seems fishy to me.
>I don't recognize the fiures
>right off, but maybe someone
>else on these boards will.
>The cap is of five
>survivors in a cave of
>sorts.

They're models. Body doubles to confuse the rest of us mere mortals. These may be some of the same models that EPMB using when he wants to reshoot long shots, or aerial shots, like he did so controversially in S1 and s2.

Rose Red(Herring)

12-22-01, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littlesplitty Click to send private message to littlesplitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
Hey Red Rose, thanks for taking the time to check out the caps and give feedback, I appreciate your insight. I totally agree about the models, I remember from last season that there was a picture of a "survivor" released sometime during the show and nobody even knew who she was!! :O) Ah, good times. Anywho, about the Tribal Council shot, I thought about the same thing, with it being from another episode and all. That would be awesome if someone else (Bungler) could cross reference that cap and see if it has been shown before. BUT, the leaving for tribal council in the daytime thing isn't too weird to me. It seems like I've seen them leaving for TC while it was still daylight before. I think TC may be a ways away, and perhaps they are supposed to leave at a time near sunset. Who knows...but it would seem strange for them to be leaving the boma with torches and napsacks in tow. Anyways, happy spoiling everyone. I can't wait to see what we come up with for this week!!
<><
Splitt

12-22-01, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
Merry Christmas, Splitty!
One way to tell if this is a REAL IC vid cap or not is the clothes. Did they wear them before to another IC? And of course, the knapsacks and torches are pretty indicative. But Rose Red(Herring) thinks its a real Red Herring.
I'm going to go over to SF and check it out again seems Bungler is out caroling. Good for him! I wish I was! But if I went Chrismas caroling in Manhattan, I'd probably be arrested.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-01, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 12-22-01 AT 10:52 PM (EST)

The Tribal Council pic is the same pic that's in the opening credits, and we've discussed plenty of times before. Here's the rest of the Immunity Challenge-related shots though. The rest of this preview is in the usual vidcaps thread, but I wanted to make things a little easier to discuss. After the IC pics, I'm posting the walk to TC caps. As was previously posted, you can clearly see a necklace-free Ethan, Kim P. and Mama, and I think that's clearly Lex just inside the boma, although it's hard to see if he's wearing a necklace or not. I'd say no though.

12-24-01, 12:58 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
Okay, so we know the "final five" cap is crap, which I undertoned in my original post, but I believe that these above caps are legit. So, correct me if I am wrong, we can deduce that Ethan, KimPee, and Kim J. are not wearing the fugly neclace, thus not immune. So, that leaves Lexy, Tommy and Teresa (y), interesting. I hope MB isn'y screwing with me on this one, because it is just the right mix of uncertainty but still enough to chew on. Okay, happy holidays all!! <>< Splitty

12-24-01, 07:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
Happy Christmas Eve to all spoilers everywhere!

Splitty, yes, this picture seems to be legit. The Survivors have not worn these clothes to a TC. So I'm sorry to say that neither Ethan, Kim P. or Kim J. win immunity with the Claypot/Cudjel(sp?)IC, but somehow I can't believe it.

That leaves Tom, Lex and Teresa, who we don't see depicted here at all. Perhaps SHE wins?

It's hard to see but it look like Lex is lobbying Tom(and MK)hard back in the boma. It's hard to tell but neither of them seem to have that HUGE necklace. It's kinda hard to miss.
Also, from other vidcaps on SF, we have a shot of Tom in a safari vehicle at a great distance with someone slim in a dark navy shirt.Teresa or Ethan?

Tom's "Every dog must have his day" quote might refer to the RC, not the IC. But it's trickily edited to be misleading(of course). Even on Christmas Eve, it doesn't stop!

Ethan's kicking Tom seems to be a light moment. The ICs are a deadly business. Maybe Tom called him that nasty, degoratory name again, which prompts Ethan to do this. I hope. It's nothing serious. It looks like Linda's "THAAAANK YOOOOOOOOOOOU" to Lindsey. It wasn't what it looked like in context.

As I said, this promo is to make it look like Ethan lost this.
HOWEVER, the addtional vidcaps also show the women(MK and TB) doing the heavy work around the camp, implying that Tom and Lex or Ethan go on the safari.

This is where Lex gets his haircut and shave, for instance. Ethan seems to not have gotten a haircut. Tom is looking pretty dapper though. Maybe Tom and Lex go on the RC. Lex wins and takes Tom. Or Tom takes Lex?!?

This leaves Ethan plus the women to plot their demise, which if Teresa has 24 hours plus to do this, she might prevail. And she might talk Ethan into it, too. MK might budge if Ethan is coming along with the gals.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND HAPPY CHANUKAH TO ETHAN!(We know you read this!)

scorpio 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-24-01, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scorpio Click to send private message to scorpio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
Ahh not slingshots this time but a mini African version of the Irish shilelagh. A short thin branch with a knot of wood on the end, (if what KimP is aiming is any indication), known in some parts as a "kierie"

With a longer arm it was used mostly as a fighting mallet in the old days in combination with a cattleskin shield and a short stabbing spear.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-26-01, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
I always wondered what a shilelagh was.

Seems like this is a challenge that would favor upper body strength (i.e., the men). Tom has great reach with those long arms of his, and living as he does 'in the sticks' he has probably launched more than a few knobby sticks at likely targets. Of course Ethan had great aim & power knocking down those coconut-type fruits from tall trees. But if the vidcap is accurate in showing Ethan without the necklace, then Tom's seems like a likely winner. "Every dog has his day."

Swami

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-24-01, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lex's broken jug"
The vidcap shows one of Lex's jugs being broken, which says to me that MB might be trying to get across that Lex won't win immunity. When MB does this, it usually means that person DOES WIN IMMUNITY!!!!!!

Could Lex's broken jug mean that he will win immunity???

This is the same immunity challenge from Survivor 2, with the exception with plates. It will be interesting what is considered broken and what is considered in tact.

12-24-01, 04:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Lex's broken jug"
Thanks a million, Bungler, for all those great vidcaps! I don't know how you do it! But I am sure I speak for everyone on the boards that your work makes this Board and all our holidays just that much brighter! Happy Merry to all!
Now, that Bungler thinks that Lex is also in the last TC vidcap WITHOUT the necklace is certainly significant. Because HE'S going if he doesn't have it. That leaves Tom and Teresa. SHE needs it.
Also, the dust devil prefiguring a switch in tribal voting, and Lex's skull/torch/necklace being seen again in a NET OF THORNS background, signifies he LOSES immunity? I still think it's a Boron going this week. I can't wait til they get rid of either Tom or Lex.

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings

12-25-01, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Lex's broken jug"
Hiya Rose Red, and thanks for the thanks.

I may have overstated that thing about Lex. I can't see Lex clearly enough to know if he's got the necklace on or not. Just that he's the one just inside the boma, but who's obscured from view.

So the f'ugly necklace is definitely still in the realm of possibilities for Teresa and Tom, and possibly Lex.

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-26-01, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Ethan kicking Lex"
I was taking another look at the vidcaps, and even saw this preview on tv.

I believe that Ethan is kicking Tom for knocking down one of his jugs, or even the LAST JUG, which would knock him out of the competition.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-01, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ethan kicking Lex"
Maybe Ethan's trying to send a message to Tom...

The vidcaps show Tom and Lex looking a lot neater and cleaner than they have in the past, which suggests they are the RC beneficiaries. What if Tom won and took Lex along so that some strategizing could take place behind Lex's back?

We have heard statements where Tom questions Lex's loyalty. Possibly E/MK/T have decided that they are going to be the final 3, and that they are going to get rid of Lex at the first opportunity (when they have numerical advantage and he stops winning the IC). This is their prime opportunity to ditch Lex, with KP and T-bird working with them.

The four left behind while Lex and Tom enjoy the safari decide that they will get rid of Lex if he doesn't win IC, and Ethan playfully "boots" Tom upon his return to let him know that everyone is on board without tipping their hands to Lex.

12-26-01, 10:41 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Ethan kicking Lex"
The IC is a very serious business. This is Tom and Ethan clowning around. It could be either BEFORE it all starts or way after. God, I hope Lex doesn't win this thing again! It certainly looks like he and Tom are the RC winners, the haircuts and the beard trims, and the vidcaps showing the women doing the heavy work around camp...Ethan certainly has not gotten a haircut. Lex wins the RC and brings Tom. And it plays out exactly as the above post indicates.
The skull/torch/immunity necklace is now stationary against the boma wall of thorns. Indicating that Lex's immunity run has come to a standstill? We can only hope.

Ogachu 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-26-01, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ogachu Click to send private message to Ogachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Lex's broken jug...NOT"
I don't think that's Lex's jug that's breaking, it's just creative editing to make us think that way. The jug looks like it has an O and an M, which would mean Tom's, IMHO.

"Your big country ass is climbing a palm tree in the middle of Africa, you realize that, don’t you?" -- Clarence / S3

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-26-01, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Lex wins IC...NOT!"
Sorry Ogachu, but if you look closely at the vidcaps I think we can eliminate Lex from the list of possible IC Winners this week.

“Every dog has his day” and it’s not Lex!

Notice that Lex’s clay pot is hanging at a higher position than Tom’s and that the tree branch in the background is behind Lex’s and not Tom’s.

This is just before inpact. Notice the branch,out of focus, in the background.

This is just after impact. Lex’s pot has been shattered! Notice the same branch still in the background, photographed from the same angle.

Lex DOES NOT win immunity!

(The picture of the IC necklace on his torch was probably taken sometime since last IC and before this week's IC.)

Krautboy

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-26-01, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Lex wins IC...NOT!"
We don't know how many pots they each have, so this still tells us nothing.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-26-01, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Lex wins IC...NOT!"
I am not sure that this is conclusive evidence that Lex does not win the immunity. In looking at these caps, it is very difficlut to say for sure whether my suspicion is true or not, but in S2 when they did the challenge that was similar to this, I beleive that there was more than just one plate to break per each person(for some reason I am thinking they each had 3). In the vid caps, we only see a few pots, but that does not mean that each person only has one pot to break down. If there is only one pot per person, then I will agree that Lex does not win the immunity, however because I can not see that from the caps, and because I know that last years competition did have more than one to break per person, I do not concede to the fact that Lex loses immunity all together.

Plus, can we be sure that the winner is not the one who BREAKS their own pot? If we are assuming that the winner is the one that breaks the other survivors pots, like last year, then I think it is safe to assume that they each have more than one pot. If we do not assume that, then I think that we can just as easily guess that the winner is the one that breaks down their own pot. I guess, to me, this does not necessitate anything, either for Lex winning immunity or against it.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-01, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Lex wins IC...NOT!"
The shattering of Lex's pot means nothing except that MB has edited Lex as the bad guy and is metaphorically hinting that Lex gets hammered simply for promotional purposes. Perhaps he doesn't win immunity this time, in which case we maybe will get to see Lex get paranoid and manipulative prior to tc, in which case he might get the boot simply because the others are tired of putting up with it; but it's entirely possible that he does win immunity and this teaser is just exactly only that, a teaser.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Lex wins IC...NOT!"
If Lex does not win the IC I would think that may make him more likely to consider joining with Teresa and KimP. Lex would feel vulnerable and maybe want to guarantee himself a chance to stick around. If he promises them to vote out Tom while pretending to vote with the guys against Teresa and KimP. Otherwise the old Borans could oust Lex with a tie if they know what he is up to. This all depends if Lex thinks he will be the first voted out of the Boran4. He could become 3rd with Teresa and KimP and have a much better chance of beating them in an IC than Ethan.

12-26-01, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Lex wins IC...NOT!"
Interesting, I had had a similar thought regarding Kim J. switching over into the Women's alliance, though I think she would be reluctant to be without a buddy. Should something happen to make Lex think he doesn't have a buddy (someone he can trust to go to the final two with), such as being left behind while two others get to take a "trip of a lifetime," then he could start acting weird even before the immunity challenge. But would Teresa trust him? I wouldn't, but then she is in a position with few options but to play whatever breaks come her way. Interesting.

Of course, if we bring OFG Theory into it, last time MB pulled the switch-up, he probably wouldn't do that again unless he had absolutely no choice, Teresa is the only one pointing to herself in the promos (pushing for the women's alliance), Lex and Kim J. are the only others with enough "feature" presence to be considered. If Lex goes it could be by another unanimous vote which would leave the women's alliance as a hook into the next episode. If Kim J. goes because Lex becomes unpredictable by switching over then the women's alliance is out the window but the tension in camp would become virtually unbearable during the next episode, meaning he would almost certainly go next time leaving us a final four of Ethan, Kim P., Teresa and Tom (which would perfectly track with Kelly's statements re alliances).

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-26-01, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Lex wins IC...NOT!"
Lex can not join with Theresa and KimP this week. If he does, than he is the target by MK/E/T and looses for previous votes. He has the most votes against him. I also don't think that he is in any danger of being voted off this week because he has become the million dollar ticket to anyone sitting next to him in the final two.
Naked

12-26-01, 04:22 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Lex wins IC...NOT!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-26-01 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

Which is precisely the strategy Kelly Wigglesworth employed by taking Richard Hatch to the final two. Didn't hurt her at all that no one on the jury wanted to see Rudy take the final walk but almost everyone wanted to see Richard popped from the game. Not that I'm arguing with you about player motivations within hte game, but if Lex makes the final two he has a very good shot of winning depending upon how he performs before the jury at the end. Anyone walking into the final tc thinking they have a big plus because the person sitting next to him/her has so many negatives would just be making a critical possibly terminal error.

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-27-01, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Lex wins IC...NOT!"
Good point, but the opposite strategy lost the thing last year with Colby taking Tina instead of Keith. I think that Lex is more of a Keith than a Richard. Richard had controll of the game the whole way through (except for the first vote). Lex has seemed since the merge to have been in a position of weakness in his alliance. I think that the wisest thing for the players to do would be to try and carry him to the final 2 with them. I don't know if this will happen though. I have a feeling that we will see him gone this week, but I'm still going to officially pick that he will go down in flames at the end.
Naked

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-01, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Lex wins IC...NOT!"
I also think there is more than one pot with each person's name on it, and multiple pots must be broken to win. Otherwise the contest would be over too quickly, and we would not get to listen to Jiffy Probe's annoying I mean Exciting! commentary on who is in the lead now, who has just one more pot left to break, etc. etc. (yawn).

Swami

strone 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-26-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strone Click to send private message to strone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
Does anyone know for sure, that the RC is the family ? deal, and that the the IC is the pot breaking. I am hearing a little bit of both from each side. Right now I feel that Tom win RC takes Lex, Teresa win IC, Lex get the boot!

12-27-01, 09:34 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
This is exactly what I am thinking, too. That last vidcap of the daytime march to the TC was got me a little worried, well more than a little worried, because the Kims and Ethan do not appear to be wearing the necklace AT ALL. And back in the Boma, Lex who seems to be lobbying Tom, well, it's hard to see if either is wearing it. So that means it's Teresa who wins it?? Good for her! I like you, thought. But then...I realized do they HAVE to wear that bulky piece of Strass(French for Junk Jewelry) ALL the way to the TC? Could they just carry it or put it in one of their bags? Ethan seems to have a bag over his shoulder. Could they fold the large thing up and carry it that way and put it on when they get to the TC area?
Ethan could win this, and then it's simply in his bag. Or as we're both hoping, Teresa wins this. And 86's Lex? Finally?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-27-01, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Immunity Vid Cap Spoiler"
I was also thinking whoever is still in the boma maybe just has not put the IC necklace on yet. Who would want to wear that longer than necessary? MB would love to use a photo cap of before anyone has put the thing on their neck.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •