The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thoughts on d' finalists"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Beanie Bun 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-26-06, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Beanie%20Bun Click to send private message to Beanie%20Bun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thoughts on d' finalists"
In my personal point of view, i seriously dont think Taylor nor Kat should be in final. Whatever others may think, i believed some of u out there having the same thoughts as mine. Yes, theres no doubt Taylor can sing very well, an same goes to Kat but i think they are both 'boring'. I mean they kept singing the same concept of songs and to be an idol isnt singing ur favourite tune or whatever. In fact, an idol should not only know how to sing in one type of song, instead he/she should know how to sing in all sort of concepts. Besides that, stage performance is very important too, dont get tooooo carried away but maintain and entertain people. An idol should show its own attitude and must show the real personality of themselves, also dont pretend to be someone u're not (eg Kat), she smiles all times but its obvious that its all faken smile. If u see closer, i believe u will notice Kat would always get distraction before the song ends, this is a negative act for an idol.Also, her stage perfomance is poor compared to Taylor. She cant even dance or move her body, all she ever does is 'Sitting on the floor'. She dont even know how to use the stage. And Taylor, too mmuch of stage show, kept standing on the platform, singing in the crowd (although some liked it but some surely dont), always with the funny dance move that will never change for decades.
Anywayz, this is only my own personal thoughts, from what i observed since the beginning, this is the worst American Idol finalists i've ever seen and it doesnt make any sense at all. I only enjoyed the 'humor' and Clay is good.
U may add on some critism here,nothing serious. Im sure the fans of Taylor or Kat would condemn my thoughts but doesnt really matter to me.
I still think some other contestants are much more better than them and their journey will not end after the termination.

God Bless.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •