The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ethan & Mama Kim's track record"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-21-01, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ethan & Mama Kim's track record"
I just want to start off by stating that although this is my first post, I have enjoyed reading everyone else's speculations over the past weeks.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the winners on the past 2 Survivors--Richard and Tina--have perfect voting track records? I know that at least Tina did. At every TC she attended, the person she voted for that night got the boot. I believe the same is true with Richard in S1.

So far in S3, both Ethan and Mama Kim have perfect voting track records. Just thought I'd through that out for any comments.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record red 12-21-01 1
 RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record FFantasyFX 12-21-01 2
 RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record JohnMc 12-21-01 3
   RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record Rose Red 12-21-01 4
       RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record Wyld_Lynx 12-22-01 5
           RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record KLicK 12-22-01 6
               RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record Wyld_Lynx 12-22-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record"
I think Richard voted for Stacy at the very first Tribal Council - when Sonja was taken out.

But this does say something about who is really in charge. Maybe?

But then, you could throw a vote for strategic reasons - as Colby did when he voted for Rodger over Amber. I just don't know...

FFantasyFX 1028 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-21-01, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FFantasyFX Click to send private message to FFantasyFX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record"
I'm positive that Richard didn't have a perfect record. It happened only once, but at the first Tribal Council he voted for Stacey rather than evictee Sonja. I remember it quite clearly, because I was amused when he revealed that Stacey confided in him after the vote that she believed that Rudy had voted for her.

I think that a perfect voting record is not essential, but definitely a good thing to have. You can't vote for yourself, so if your vote succeeds, then you are not getting voted out . It's the effect of having a good strategy in place.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record"
They both had perfect track records... once the Pagonging began post-merge. They rode their alliances to victory. This show isn't the same because of the cross tribe vote-offs. (How many people cried when TBird voted for Frank?)

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-21-01, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record"
This is a VERY interesting stat. Thanks for posting it! It just shows you where the power really is in this series - E and MK!

Wyld_Lynx 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-22-01, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wyld_Lynx Click to send private message to Wyld_Lynx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record"
Tom also has a perfect track record.

WL

KLicK 316 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-22-01, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KLicK Click to send private message to KLicK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record"
Unless you count voting for Clarence twice before he was voted out...wink.

Wyld_Lynx 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-22-01, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wyld_Lynx Click to send private message to Wyld_Lynx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ethan & Mama Kim's track record"
ya know I completely forgot about that! lol :blushes: Now I remenber why I don't post that often!

WL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •