The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-04-03, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
Your job (and mine) is to listen closely to Team Virgin and analyze all the times what they say doubles as a "romantic/sexy" comment. I heard a whole bunch last week and I think this week could be even better!

Remember, these two have been repressing things for 12 years, so there's GOT to be a lot there!

Get to it!

Oh, and of course, if you're playing the TAR Drinking Game, drink everytime one of them makes and unintentional sexual inuendo!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game GTmike 06-05-03 1
 Are we allowed to... IceCat 06-05-03 2
   RE: Are we allowed to... Canada Girl 06-05-03 3
       RE: Are we allowed to... wildchickenhunter 06-05-03 4
 RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game mikey 06-05-03 5
 RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game Bebo 06-05-03 6
   RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game L82LIFE 06-05-03 7
 RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game SeaVisionBurma 06-06-03 8
 RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game timbo 06-06-03 9
   RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game managerr 06-06-03 11
 RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game Bebo 06-06-03 10
 Try Try Again Canada Girl 06-06-03 12
   RE: Try Try Again managerr 06-06-03 13
       RE: Try Try Again Canada Girl 06-06-03 14
   RE: Try Try Again Esbea 06-06-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-05-03, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
This is so wrong and yet so funny. You should post some "examples" from the first show to help us all see the caliber or type of answers you are looking for.

exploitation can be fun sometimes

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-05-03, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Are we allowed to..."
... laugh like Beavis and Butthead everytime they say one?

06-05-03, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Canada%20Girl Click to send private message to Canada%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are we allowed to..."
It, my dear boy, is required!

I wish I could post some of the wonderful examples from last week, but the house I am visiting does not believe in saving TAR episodes once they have been watched, to my horror!

Tonight though, you will all see the wonder and hilarity that is the Virgin Bashing Game!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are we allowed to..."
I will try and play along, as long as it doesn't get in the way of my general bashing of 'Team Virgin'or any of the other teams for that matter. After all, I am not happy unless I can bash media ho's. I know CG wants me to be happy!

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-05-03, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
Just to get the ball rolling if an example is needed from the first episode for reference purposes. From my week-old memory only:

Millie "Vanilli" said: "We want to befriend as many teams as possible."

{Beer chugging sound}

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
Well, since I'm not a virgin basher, I don't think I get to participate.

*rereads rules*

Oh.

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-03, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
Bebo darling, how do you come up with these one-liners? You kill me, hon!

Great game, CG. Now you know I'll be paying extra special attention tonight.

SeaVisionBurma 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-06-03, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeaVisionBurma Click to send private message to SeaVisionBurma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
CG - I was SOOOOO close to starting a new thread about these two its not funny.

I mean PLEASE - Millie is absolutely GAGGING for it (IMHO), and Chuck just isnt playing ball. (or some pun about balls anyways).

So count me in.

Episode 2 did not let us down:-
Chuck: "...and if being virgins for 12 years doesnt show our determination and our endurance -then I dont know what would..."
Millie: "yeah, that takes a LOT of willpower"

she definitely was NOT referring to the game!

seconds later she is screaming like a banshee on her way down the slope. She's a screamer Chuck - dont' let her get away.
COME ON CHUCK. Enough with the 12 years already.

timbo 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-06-03, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail timbo Click to send private message to timbo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
Ok, I'm sure this will get me flamed, but that's ok. Why is it "ok" to bash a couple who have enough faith in their own personal beliefs to resist temptation for twelve years, but not ok to bash the gay couple that live under the fiction they are married? (Legally, they are not).

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-06-03, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
It's CBS who has said they were legally married, not Cheichen themselves. From what I read they are not, but have a "domestic partnership" status in California.

But you are not in the wrong, it's certainly not wrong to bash them at all!!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-03, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CG's Team Virgin Bashing Game"
My favorite line of theirs from Episode 2 was when Chuck talked about how they would "hustle every second we can to make a difference".

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

06-06-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
12. "Try Try Again"
Hmmm, this week wasn't a very good example of the potential of Team Virgin Inuendos!

Perhaps we can try again next week. I have hope.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

06-06-03, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Try Try Again"
We need some vidcaps of Millie grabbing those masked people with the long noses. I swear she grabbed a couple of them by the *nose*. Perhaps a subconscious reference?

06-06-03, 04:39 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Try Try Again"
hmmmm, yes...

She would grab their "noses" then say "no, not you".

Hmmmm, pretty picky for a virgin!

Esbea 7377 desperate attention whore postings

06-06-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Esbea Click to send private message to Esbea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Try Try Again"
we here also got a drink when the NFL wives said "professional athletes"..it was worth about 3 anyway. Though I gotta tell ya CG, we were on the serious look out for the innuendo. Great addition!

"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •