The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The people in this forum!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ruben hater 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-13-03, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ruben%20hater Click to send private message to ruben%20hater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The people in this forum!"
Wow one post about the very huge kim lock and ruben and I see a decent amount of posts. I am very surprised how everybody took there shots but took them fair and didnt get to out of line. I just have a couple of statements to make first who was it that said kim lock is pretty??? She is a very big women I wouldnt date her if she was the last girl on earth. I feel that no women should ever be over a size 5 maybe 7 and thats already pushing it. My girlfriend is a size 0 and has always maintained her wieght without throwing up or not eating, its all about excersise and having a little self respect for your body and not eating fast food everyday. Its not in the genes so dont sing me that sad lie. Only about 10% of overweight people are overweight because of genes. And as far as Christina goes she is a little hippy but still looks good and yes women should look like that and who cares if there fake I mean fake ones look better than real ones anywayz. Back to the point people like kim lock and ruben should not win based on their weight. To many people are becoming overweight in this country and to award them american idol is so sad no matter how talented they are. I mean its starting to become cool to be fat and thats just sick and is a huge health reason heart failure is the number 1 cause of death and you guys say its cool to let them win an american "idol" contenst cuz there talented, I mean lets just xxsuper size all fast food meals 4 free while were at it

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The people in this forum! cyclehausen 05-13-03 1
   RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-13-03 2
 RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-13-03 3
   RE: The people in this forum! carencey 05-14-03 4
       It's O-TAY cyclehausen 05-14-03 5
   RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 6
       RE: The people in this forum! dangerkitty 05-14-03 7
           RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 8
               RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 11
                   RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 13
                       RE: The people in this forum! carencey 05-14-03 17
           I.HEART.DK! Silvergirl1 05-14-03 56
       ruben hater: grammar police a-calli... cyclehausen 05-14-03 9
       RE: The people in this forum! carencey 05-14-03 10
           RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 12
               RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 14
                   RE: The people in this forum! I_AM_HE 05-14-03 15
                       RE: The people in this forum! carencey 05-14-03 18
                       RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 19
                           RE: The people in this forum! I_AM_HE 05-14-03 20
                               RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 22
                                   Allow ME! true 05-14-03 45
                   RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 16
                       RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 21
                           RE: The people in this forum! dangerkitty 05-14-03 23
                               RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 25
                               RE: The people in this forum! carencey 05-14-03 26
                               RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 31
                       RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 24
                           RE: The people in this forum! cyclehausen 05-14-03 27
                           RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 28
                           RE: The people in this forum! carencey 05-14-03 29
                           RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 30
                               A little topical humour cyclehausen 05-14-03 33
                               RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 34
                                   RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 38
                               RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 36
                           RE: The people in this forum! SurvivorBlows 05-14-03 68
 RE: The people in this forum! katem 05-14-03 32
   RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 35
       RE: The people in this forum! carencey 05-14-03 37
           RE: The people in this forum! dangerkitty 05-14-03 40
               RE: The people in this forum! Lisapooh 05-14-03 42
               RE: The people in this forum! carencey 05-14-03 43
           RE: The people in this forum! smiley 05-14-03 58
       RE: The people in this forum! dangerkitty 05-14-03 39
           RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 44
               RE: The people in this forum! dangerkitty 05-14-03 50
               RE: The people in this forum! BriarRosie 05-14-03 60
           RE: The people in this forum! I_AM_HE 05-14-03 47
       RE: The people in this forum! Lancerdude74 05-14-03 41
           RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 53
       RE: The people in this forum! cyclehausen 05-14-03 46
           RE: The people in this forum! dangerkitty 05-14-03 48
               RE: The people in this forum! carencey 05-14-03 49
               RE: The people in this forum! true 05-14-03 52
               RE: The people in this forum! wildchickenhunter 05-14-03 63
 RE: The people in this forum! true 05-14-03 51
   RE: The people in this forum! ruben hater 05-14-03 54
       RE: The people in this forum! dangerkitty 05-14-03 55
   Hey LOOK... Silvergirl1 05-14-03 67
 RE: The people in this forum! smiley 05-14-03 57
 RE: The people in this forum! BriarRosie 05-14-03 59
   Bwahahahahaha! Spidey 05-14-03 61
       RE: Bwahahahahaha! BriarRosie 05-14-03 72
 Funny stuff wildchickenhunter 05-14-03 62
   RE: Funny stuff Silvergirl1 05-14-03 64
       RE: Funny stuff wildchickenhunter 05-14-03 69
   RE: Funny stuff Devious Weasel 05-14-03 65
 RE: The people in this forum! Bebo 05-14-03 66
   RE: The people in this forum! wildchickenhunter 05-14-03 70
       RE: The people in this forum! Bebo 05-14-03 71
           RE: The people in this forum! wildchickenhunter 05-14-03 73
               RE: The people in this forum! Bebo 05-14-03 74
 RE: The people in this forum! PackMan 05-14-03 75
 RE: The people in this forum! L82LIFE 05-14-03 76
   RE: The people in this forum! snoocharoo 05-14-03 77
 RE: The people in this forum! munson 05-14-03 78

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-03, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Your "girlfriend" is a size 0? Are you sure she's not a child/picture/corpse?

(*mantra: bash ideas, not people, bash ideas, not people, bash ideas, not people*)

05-13-03, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ruben%20hater Click to send private message to ruben%20hater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The people in this forum!"
size 0 in some pants size 1 in others depends on the brand name and trust me if you seen her you would now she was alive.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-03, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The people in this forum!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-03 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

So did you feel Kelly shouldn't have won last year - I mean, according to your standards, she's practically a candidate for stomach stapling. And God forbid an ounce of fat appear on an American Idol. Why would anyone want to emulate someone who wasn't a size 0. Who wants to be respected for their talent or ability. Being thin is what it takes to be an American Idol.

Look, your views on female beauty are incredibly shallow and do a great disservice to millions of young women around the country. I'm a mom - I got to hear one of my daughter's friends called "hippy" and "fat" by her own mother the other day. This little girl is in kindergarten. People like you and her mother scare the living crap out of me. There's a lot more to women than a dress size.

Beauty comes in being comfortable in your body and allowing yourself to feel confident and strong whether you are a size 2 or a size 20. The older you get, the more you begin to understand that. And the more you appreciate more tangible qualities. I'm not saying being corpulent is something anyone should aspire to, but I don't think it's a reason to make people hide away and be ashamed or ridiculed either.

And, in case you didn't realize it, most models are a size 6 or 8. Not just catalog models either. Runway models. But I'm sure they are moo-worthy to you and your size 0 ideal.

I'm not gonna rip into you too hard. You are obviously pretty young, and hopefully at some point you will realize how ridiculous and judgmental comments like these are.

In the mean time, I'm gonna open up a box of lard-filled fats snack crackers and thank God I'm not a kid any more.

edited because I wasn't done being indignant yet.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-14-03, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Yeah, Lisa! Well said. That one thinks looks are all that not just an Idol, but a person even, should be judged on. Some people really have to outgrow that, and in the meantime, I just feel sorry for them for missing out on so much.

It drives 'em crazy, too.

05-14-03, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "It's O-TAY"
Don't despair! The final 3 (though, sadly, not the final 7) proves that America is choosing substance over society's beauty ideal.

05-14-03, 00:10 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Im 20 years old and what im saying is true its just that most people dont want to admit it. I think there are things that are more important than looks yes thats true but for this contenst its what should matter if the singers are as bad of as ruben or kim lock. I am not shallow at all I am just concerned about the weight of these people and I am not going to sugar coat it at all when I say it. That is whats wrong with this country and its a issue that needs to be dealt with. I cant say anything about kelly cuz I havent taken a good look at her I think her health is fine but I am not sure if the weight is to my own personal prefrence.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-14-03, 00:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The people in this forum!"
There's more to life than looks, and there's more to punctuation than periods.

Just sayin'.

05-14-03, 00:14 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The people in this forum!"
ok kitty hows this for you rthdfkhdskjfhdskfjdshfikld....!!!!1

05-14-03, 00:17 AM (EST)
11. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Im going to try to understand your words but I can guess that your kims size and thats why your all upset at my words and that goes for all of you. If you just put down those crackers and ran around a little bit maybe you would lose some weight but you can only lead a horse to water but you cant make em drink.

05-14-03, 00:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The people in this forum!"
that's right Einstein. If we disagree with you, it's because we're fat pigs. It has nothing to do with the merits (or lack thereof) in your opinions.
I think you make a fundamental mistake in assuming that you would be the one rejecting Kim Locke. What in the world do you have to offer an accomplished, talented, articulate law student with a bright future and what will certainly be a lucrative recording career?

05-14-03, 00:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Hey, don't forget attractive for Ms. Locke! Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, after all. ;)

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 05:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "I.HEART.DK!"

I was hoping no one would reply to the original post.

05-14-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
9. "ruben hater: grammar police a-callin'"
It's amazing how you never capitalize anyody's name, but you never miss capitalizing an "I". Just saying, is all.

05-14-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
10. "RE: The people in this forum!"
20 doesn't make you mature, dearie, any more than 26 makes me mature. It's in the mind, not the number. Or the scale.

The ability to spell...now that's sexy...or not, LOL

05-14-03, 00:19 AM (EST)
12. "RE: The people in this forum!"
I I iiii Its just a poor atteddfdfdmppt at acting like I care about grammeeeeeer

05-14-03, 00:24 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Dude, we've got you beat on vocabulary alone.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The people in this forum!"
gotta admit its kinda fun watching his head explode

05-14-03, 00:28 AM (EST)
18. "RE: The people in this forum!"
I know! He just can't stand that all these people can see through him and feel sorry for him, but at least it makes him feel a little better to decide for himself that we're all ugly.

(patting his widdle head)

05-14-03, 00:29 AM (EST)
19. "RE: The people in this forum!"
beats the hell out of finishing up the survivor summary which is what I'm supposed to be doing right now.

05-14-03, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The people in this forum!"
here Pooh, have some more lard-filled fats

05-14-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
22. "RE: The people in this forum!"
don't make me post the song again He.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "Allow ME!"
Lard Filled Fats
By Lisapooh

I'm proud to be an American
where the lard-filled fats are free
And I won't forget the arteries
that are clogged up hopelessly

And I'll gladly sit down
with my pants undone
on my couch and eat
cause there ain't no doubt I love this snack
God Bless the L.F.F.s

16. "RE: The people in this forum!"
lucrative recording career?

lmao hahahahahahahahahahahaha

05-14-03, 00:31 AM (EST)
21. "RE: The people in this forum!"
I'm sure it can't compete with the exciting career in retail management you have mapped out for yourself at The Gap.

05-14-03, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The people in this forum!"
It can't be at The Gap.

You have to be able to capitalize "The Gap".

Oops, damn - what was the mantra again, cycle?

05-14-03, 00:35 AM (EST)
25. "RE: The people in this forum!"
plus - you need opposable thumbs to fold the sweaters.

05-14-03, 00:35 AM (EST)
26. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Need new mantra.

05-14-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
31. "RE: The people in this forum!"
hey dk - the last time you and I were in a flame fest thread we both got titles. Brought back a lot of good memories - I've missed you sweetie. In a world where I have 1100 more posts then you, something is REALLY wrong.

the great entity of the thread

05-14-03, 00:34 AM (EST)
24. "RE: The people in this forum!"
you women in this forum must be very fat and ugly and are just defending your own kind and I would hope that kim wouldnt want me so I wouldnt have to tell her the shes to fat story cuz big girls dont like it when you tell them that. thats why women are so mean to each other cuz they wish they were as pretty as other women are. no man would ever be caught with a girl like kim lock unless it was for money or if he couldnt get any its like dating a women with kids from another man youd have to be an idiot to do something like that.

05-14-03, 00:38 AM (EST)
27. "RE: The people in this forum!"
OK, well, that was lovely!

I officially move to dismiss r.h.!

05-14-03, 00:39 AM (EST)
28. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Yeah, you'd have to be an idiot to date a single mom. Especially a fat, ugly one. You've articulated your arguments so well ruben hater. I'm gonna go throw up my dinner right now. And I better stop telling people I have a kid. I might never get laid again.

05-14-03, 00:40 AM (EST)
29. "RE: The people in this forum!"
If it makes you feel better, honey, you go right ahead and think that. Won't make what's in the mirror look one bit different when I get up in the morning.

These little hissy fits of yours are cracking me up though. Is it your plan to improve all of our abs by ensuring we continue to laugh at how ridiculous you sound?

05-14-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
30. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Lisapooh
my job may not be cool to you but are you happy with your job?
and i think it would shock you to much if you knew what i did for a living

05-14-03, 00:44 AM (EST)
33. "A little topical humour"
Oooh, oooh, I want to guess!

Copy editor for the New York Times?

05-14-03, 00:45 AM (EST)
34. "RE: The people in this forum!"
no you should not lie about your mistakes in life be open about it but dont be shocked if they run for the hills.

05-14-03, 00:52 AM (EST)
38. "RE: The people in this forum!"
we can have all the good-natured ribbing back and forth that you want, and that's fine. But I won't allow you or anyone else to characterize my daughter as a mistake.

05-14-03, 00:50 AM (EST)
36. "RE: The people in this forum!"
ruben hater,

I'm very happy with my life and my career.

What I think you aren't grasping is that even though by your standards I am a total loser (single mom, 34, not a size 0), I have a great life. I'm not chasing some mythical ideal any more and I have no problem attracting quality men who see me for the delightful train wreck that I am.

I don't really expect you to get it. When I was 20, I was dating a guy because he had a kick-ass truckand really good pot. But I grew up. I think sooner or later, you will too.

I don't really care what you do for a living. I'll take your word for it that you do quite well for yourself. The thing is, for you to truly succeed in life, at some point you are gonna have to learn to articulate your views with some compassion, clarity and - you know - apostrophes or you will find your circle very limited and very empty.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Goodbye, you have been banned.

-SB

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-03, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: The people in this forum!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-03 AT 00:47 AM (EST)

My last and FINAL girlfriend (back in the days, where I was in denial) was a size 0 and she was toothpick. Being that thin is also VERY unhealthy.

Don't go to extremes.

05-14-03, 00:50 AM (EST)
35. "RE: The people in this forum!"
your right to thin is not good but a size 0 or 1 can be ok it depends on the girl but any bigger than 5 or 7 is just to much. And for the record im a high school teacher.

05-14-03, 00:52 AM (EST)
37. "RE: The people in this forum!"
OMG! It's Heidi from Survivor pretending to be a guy!!!

05-14-03, 00:54 AM (EST)
40. "RE: The people in this forum!"
LOL carency, JINX!!

05-14-03, 00:56 AM (EST)
42. "RE: The people in this forum!"
silly dk - the correct word is JINGO!

05-14-03, 00:56 AM (EST)
43. "RE: The people in this forum!"
GMTA!! If 'he' starts rhapsodizing on the virtues of hair extensions, that'll seal it for us.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-14-03, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: The people in this forum!"
OMH that was so funny

05-14-03, 00:53 AM (EST)
39. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Oh hes just messing with us he isnt really thinking the things hes saying and he just sez hes a hi school teacher to piss us off dont answer him hes just foolin.

Or wait a minute are you heidi?

44. "RE: The people in this forum!"
First of all I am a high school teacher and I dont care if it upsets anyone and your right I didnt mean what I said about your girl I am sure she is a great kid people have their limits and ones own kid is a good one.

05-14-03, 01:03 AM (EST)
50. "RE: The people in this forum!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-03 AT 01:04 AM (EST)

Focus, rh, focus.

Just a few short posts ago, Lisapooh is the one who spoke of her daughter. I am dangerkitty, not Lisapooh.

This should help: Lisapooh is the Great Entity of the Thread. I, dangerkitty, am the Goddess of Words.

Please make a note of it.

lol Pooh and He for reminding me of that fantastic Love Cruise thread! Ah, memories!

edit: and, am, whatever...

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-14-03, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: The people in this forum!"
First you're 20 years old, and now you're a high school teacher?

BWAHAAHahahahaha! That's a good one!

I think this guy is fifteen and very unhappy about himself.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

05-14-03, 00:58 AM (EST)
47. "RE: The people in this forum!"
lol carency and dk (a goddess of words in any dialect )

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-03, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: The people in this forum!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-03 AT 00:56 AM (EST)

Are you related to Heidi Strobel by any chance?

Edited to add that once again I can't type fast enough...lol.

05-14-03, 01:07 AM (EST)
53. "RE: The people in this forum!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-03 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

your not a train wreck, your right there are things you learn as you get older I have learned some things as I have gottten a little older and I am sure that there are more things i will learn as i continue to get older i was only half serious in my rants i didnt think it would flame the thread, no child is a mistake i was way out of line when i said that and i am sorry. I do think that there is a problem with ruben and kim being ai champs but thats my thoughts and who knows maybe when i get older i will think a little different but for now thats where i am at. i do think that weight is a real problem health wise and its a problem that is not going away and it is a concern. And to have ruben and kim win is saying something about the issue and what it says is not good, i think this thread has spun off to something way off topic cuz of my rants but hey what can you do.

(im talking to both of you)

46. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Really? A 20-year-old high school teacher? Without basic grammar skills or a sense of compassion?

color me convinced.

05-14-03, 01:00 AM (EST)
48. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Actually, he meant to say he is a 20-year old high school STUDENT.

That would explain a lot.

05-14-03, 01:02 AM (EST)
49. "RE: The people in this forum!"
LOL all! This has been greatly amusing, I'll check back in the later AM!

05-14-03, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: The people in this forum!"
*snort*

Now THAT is funny!

wildchickenhunter 3192 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: The people in this forum!"
LOL kitty!

I hear he is planning a career as a double knot spy or fry cook.

05-14-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
51. "RE: The people in this forum!"
This is the BIGGEST bunch of B.S. I've ever read.

NEXT!

05-14-03, 01:21 AM (EST)
54. "RE: The people in this forum!"
I am not as shallow as i present myself to be. I do have issues with people being overweight but your right they are people and there problems may be visable to the eye but other people have problems 2 there just not visable so who am i to judge them for it. I was only half serious in my rants i was just upset cuz my pick left a long time ago. I am sorry for the rants. a lot of you in here have good views on things i guess it was just a little fun to post the things i posted but i didnt really mean all of the things i said and got caught up in it. To be honest with you i wanted ruben to win out his group and was happy when he won. I just have my hang ups when it comes to overweight people on tv and it is my hang ups so i guess its not all that important.

05-14-03, 01:27 AM (EST)
55. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Good for you. (not sarcastic, I mean it.)

05-14-03, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Hey LOOK..."

It's Judge True.

Love the little lace collar.

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-14-03, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: The people in this forum!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-03 AT 08:30 AM (EST)

now I am really confused

05-14-03, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: The people in this forum!"
It's really hard to take you seriously when you can't post with any semblance of grammar and syntax. Therefore, I think you're just a troll baiting people for responses.

It's hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Lori

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "Bwahahahahaha!"
It's hard to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

You all are cracking me the hell up. Thanks for getting my day off to such a great start!

05-14-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
72. "RE: Bwahahahahaha!"
I'm glad I can amuse you, Spidey dear. (Why do I feel like I'm about to morph into Joe Pesci. Hee hee.)

Lori

05-14-03, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wildchickenhunter Click to send private message to wildchickenhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "Funny stuff"
This is one of the funniest threads I have read for awhile.
I love it when children log on. I think it is so cute. So, lets make a game out of this.....How old do you think RH really is? What age would you put his maturity at? How long until webby kicks his *ss to the curb?

I am going with Actual age - 15.
Maturity - 12.
Boot - By lunch.

P.S. Cooker (who is a size 6) claims that a size 0 is impossible.

05-14-03, 12:01 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Funny stuff"

Cooker (who is a size 6) claims that a size 0 is impossible.

Not if his girlfriend is 10 years old, like he is.

Will keep guys like RH away from Silverchild!

05-14-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Funny stuff"
You got that right Silvergirl.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Funny stuff"
Since I'm going through Survivor withdrawal, I'll play.

I say chronologically he's 16, emotionally he's 12, and he'll be gone by 4:00, either because he's booted or because Mom and Dad come home and find that although he claimed to be sick today and couldn't go to school he's been online today.

No supper for you!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Although I'm jnot a moderator on this forum, I am a moderator on other forums here and would therefore like to direct you to the
Community Guidelines.

Specifically, please take note of the part about avoiding duplicate discussions. Every thread you have started has been about the same topic - you're not adding anything new. Just because your previous discussion has fallen down the page does not give you the right to start another one.

You should also take a look at the part about not personally attacking other members of the forum.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

05-14-03, 01:02 PM (EST)
70. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Where is the evil Bebo? I thought for sure you would cast your execrable talents against this child of the corn and banish him.

You must be getting soft in your old age!

:0 :0

05-14-03, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: The people in this forum!"
See Webby's post #68 - he's gone gone gone.

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

05-14-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
73. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Thanks Baroness of Babedom....Thanks Webby.
Sorry I didn't see post #68....But I did so enjoy calling you evil.....

05-14-03, 01:12 PM (EST)
74. "RE: The people in this forum!"
But I did so enjoy calling you evil.....

You ain't the first, won't be the last...

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
75. "RE: The people in this forum!"
*PackMan comes sweeping in for a view*

Oh where do I begin?

First of all, thanks for making my day. This has been a riot to read. Just when I think the day is going to be boring, bam!

Second, I *heart* LisaPooh and DK. You are the tag team champions of the thread. You need to do this more often. Thanks for handling this in the way that only you two can.

Third, Size 0 women. Yes, they do exist. I've seen them. But they're rare, and their size does not necessarily correlate to beauty or intelligence. The women here at SB on the other hand are both beautiful and intelligent. I know this because I have taken time to get to know many of them. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and physical beauty is not universal. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, experience has proven to me that the most beautiful people I know are the ones that make me think, make me laugh, and make me want to spend more and more time with them. The women of SB rock! As for the guys... hey, we have issues.

Finally, thanks, Webby, for stepping in, but you really need to get someone to watch the door to this place.

Carry on.

*And with that, PackMan makes his exit*

I had so much more to say, but Webby already threw out the trash.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
76. "RE: The people in this forum!"
Dang it! I missed all the fun. Good thing DK and Pooh and company were here to take this on (and did such a fine job of it, too). You all ROCK! Thank you for one of the most entertaining threads I've read in a long time.

snoocharoo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-14-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snoocharoo Click to send private message to snoocharoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: The people in this forum!"
OMH...I missed all this???????????

DAMN YOU SURVIVOR! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

(((hugs to Pooh and Kitty for representin)))

"Believe in Yourself"
You too can cause forest fires...

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-14-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: The people in this forum!"
I really wanted to read this thread cause I bet it's pretty entertaining but there is just no way I can get through the original post.

I did try.

That's all.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •