The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The girls win"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

esquire 1095 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-21-01, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The girls win"
I liked last night's episode for the same reason I've hated the every episode since the merger. The tribe voted in something resembling a logical way. Old Boran voting off Clarence to soon and created a risk for themselves right after the merger. They took a reallllllly stupid risk when they voted Kelly off. Then the Old S tribe refuses to take the gift and instead votes off Brandon.

A month ago, I speculated in the Survivor Fantastic Forum board that it would be a lot of fun to see the girls get together and take over the game. However, I didn't believe it would really happen. Last night's episode leads me to believe that it will happen. It makes sense for each of the girls to do it and if they target Lex or Tom they can't lose the tiebreaker.

Teresa and Lil Kim have no other choice but to try this strategy. If it doesn't succeed they just get Pagonged.

MamaKim is destined for 4th place if she stays with the Old Borans. With an All-girl trio she gets assured of third place and a chance for the top 2 spots if she wins the final immunity challenge or if she loses the final immunity challenge and Little Kim or Teresa picks her for the final vote. I think there is a good chance for an old S to pick MamaKim for the finals when they analyze how the votes will go (especially if LET is really pissed off at MamaKim).

I also had another epiphany while giving my new baby his midnight feeding (my second survivor related epiphany during that midnight feeding). At the begining of the game it was noted that Teresa, Tom and both Kims had nickname website registered by CBS. Prior to last night's episode, I couldn't see how these 4 could possably be the final 4 in the game. However, if the all-girl alliance is put in place and the gals get rid of the 2 strongest guys during the next 2 episodes, then we have a final 4 of Teresa, Tom and both Kims. The bigest clue was in front of us since the begining and no one saw it

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The girls win lionsroar 12-21-01 1
 RE: The girls win MDSkinner 12-21-01 2
   RE: The girls win esquire 12-21-01 5
       RE: The girls win MDSkinner 12-21-01 8
           RE: The girls win lroy 12-21-01 9
               RE: The girls win Naked 12-23-01 10
 RE: The girls win specie 12-21-01 3
   RE: The girls win esquire 12-21-01 4
   RE: The girls win VideoPixie 12-24-01 12
 RE: The girls win zzz 12-21-01 6
 RE: The girls win red 12-21-01 7
   RE: The girls win macamrox 12-23-01 11
       RE: The girls win scorpio 12-24-01 14
 RE: The girls win katem 12-24-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lionsroar 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lionsroar Click to send private message to lionsroar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The girls win"
I agree that it would definitely be in MamaKims best interest to switch to an all female alliance. She would have to be awful ruthless in order to turn on her friends like that and I'm not sure that she is. I never realized that those 4 had cbs websites. None of the other survivors do? Well...I hope you are wrong about this all cause I am SO rooting for Ethan. Like Teresa said last night, it's so hard to find any reason to dislike him.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-21-01, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The girls win"
I am curious as to how the fact that these 4 have nicknames, has any relevance as to them being in the final four. If those nicknames had not already been used by the other survivors, then I would understand that they have yet to get these nicknames, and that this is a spoiler. But because the names Big Tom, T-Bird, Little Bit and Mama Kim have all been used within the show already at this point, I do not see how this has any necessary correlation to the fina,l four. So I guess the biggest clue is still in front of me and I am not seeing it. Again, if they had not been called these names on the show yet, then I would say this has spoiler value, but since they have all been called by these nicknames I do not see this as a spoiler.

I am not sure whether I think the all girl alliance is going to pan out or not. It seems to me that when MB throws something in our faces like this, it usually does not come into fruition(i.e. Tom voting against Lex, and Brandon trying to pull votes his way before the merger). On the other hand it would probably be a smart thing for Mama Kim to do, even though I have a feeling that she is closer to her guys than we are being show. So for the most part, I highly doubt that they woman alliance is going to come to pass, and therefore I doubt that they final four that you mentioned will occur.

If this turns out to be a huge spoiler, I will totally give you all of the props in the world though esquire.

12-21-01, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail esquire Click to send private message to esquire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The girls win"
The clue is that CBS took the time to only register nicknames for the final 4 players. It was reported on several spoiler sites before the game even began that these 4 had sites registered for them yet I don't recall anyone saying that these players were the final 4. If it turns out they are the final 4, I think everyone missed a clue that had been available since the game began.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-01, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The girls win"
Can you think of nicknames that have been used for the other remaining players-- Lex or Ethan? I don't believe that any one has given them nicknames, therefore there would be no nickname to register.

I guess my point here is, that if these four do end up going to the final four that this will just be a coincidence. The fact that Lex and Ethan have not been given nicknames on the show may mean that they are not in the final four, but I am not seeing that as a true statement.

Again, though, if this does turn out to be the final four, I will concede that you were absolutely correct. We will probably know the answer to that by this time next week.

At this point, I am still guessing that either T-Bird or Little Bit are gone next week.

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-01, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The girls win"
LAST EDITED ON 12-21-01 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

You of course forget Tom's nickname for Ethan, Jew Boy.

How wrong is that? Tom needs to take the harassment class that Temptation Island Tony took...

Naked 887 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-23-01, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Naked Click to send private message to Naked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The girls win"
Brandon called Ethan Jesus.
Naked

specie 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-21-01, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail specie Click to send private message to specie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The girls win"
>MamaKim is destined for 4th place if she stays with the Old Borans

There are probably several variations the Boran pecking order depending on who you talk to. The sub-alliances are key, and KimJ does seem to have one with Ethan. This was confirmed when she told him about TBird approaching her. I was surprised she did that, as she could have kept more options open and been in a greater position of power if she hadn't.

I'd love to see a final four of the women and Tom - we'll see. I just don't see why KimJ would make that switch if she wouldn't last night.

--specie

12-21-01, 02:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The girls win"
If she would have left her allaince last week, she would be in 4 person alliance with Frank. If she leaves this week, she is in a 3 person alliance. As long as you have enough people to win a vote, the smaller the alliance, the better off you are. Thats why she would wait until this week

VideoPixie 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-24-01, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VideoPixie Click to send private message to VideoPixie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The girls win"
<I just don't see why KimJ would make that switch if she wouldn't last night.

The reason Mama Kim gave for not making the switch last time was that T-bird was more likely to choose Frank over her. In making her "act of stragety", T-bird nulled that arguement. Her act of strategy was to sway Mama Kim over to her side. By getting rid of the Frank factor, she is more likely to last longer if the elusive Vagina Alliance comes into play.
As for any thoughts on lil kim posing a threat to the alliance,
she'll (lil kim that is) will go along with anything that means she gets to stick around longer.
Also mama kim may think T-bird is more likely to choose her over lil kim because she may feel mama kim is closer to her, not to mention what the MallRats did to the OFA at the beginning of the game.
Its obvious that if mama kim goes along with this logic she may find herself out in the cold again as it's clear that Teresa is capable of voting off those close to her (case in point: frank) plus Lil Kim may be less of a threat, shes likable but shes not close to anyone but Brandon, on the same note mama Kim may be outsted by her fellow old borans if she chooses to them.

The first part was a response, the second whats been troubling me if the VA comes into play who would teresa pick if she were to have the power position in the last 3, if its Mama or lil Kim, I haven't even started yet, but that could all be voided in the coming episode so I'll wait to reveal th last of it.
This was my first post so I'm sorry if its a bit hectic, just trying to get it all in here.

VideoPixie

zzz 703 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zzz Click to send private message to zzz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The girls win"
esquire--

If you read my post ("A Return to Normalcy (sort of)"), you know that I have speculated about this possibility already and have dubbed it the Vagina Alliance (much to lionsroar's distress--no intent to offend but I offended nonetheless). As I already stated there, I would LOVE to see this happen, but I just don't see that it will.

KimJ just has not behaved as a person that is contemplating this. If she were willing to do this, she would not have reported Teresa's actions to Ethan. I know that gettting rid of Frank makes the offer much more enticing, but I think KimJ is just not willing to betray her allies. As much as I would love to see it happen, and as much as it seems to be in KimJ's interest, I just don't think KimJ could pull the trigger.

I also suspect she thinks she has a more "honorable" way to get to the final three. Remember she was the one that was judging (in my opinion unfairly) Kelly for the way she was playing the game. So KimJ seems to believe in "rules" that distrub her when broken. I suspect the rule about turning on your team is one of those rules she just cannot bring herself to break.

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The girls win"
I don't think MamaKim's tattling to Ethan bodes well for a Female Alliance. Still, its surprising in a way that the tattling didnt' result in a Teresa boot. Maybe Ethan was more concerned about Frank and Teresa joining with someone (?)

It seems anyone who so much as THINKS about doing something against the OB alliance is out. Brandon helped Lex - out. Frank helped Tom - out.

Ethan has stated point blank that his alliance is Old Boran. Tom, for all the red herrings we've seen, has never gone against OB and I dont' think he will. MamaKim seems to be trusting that Lex's vote for Frank will move her up to the number three spot with her original alliance. Would she be willing to vote for Lex? That's possible - but I doubt she'd do it without Tom and Ethan's blessing.

My big question now is what is Ethan's end game? Does he think he can beat anyone? Or is he planning to have someone especially beatable up against him in the end. I question that, for all the latest bonds with Tom we've seen, he would really trust he could beat Tom easily in the end. Maybe he would prefer KimJ. Or maybe even Lex. I think Ethan's smart enough to think all of this through.

As a side note - he and KimJ, provided they voted together, could be guaranteed to both survive the four person tribal council as they have the least votes. Then, Ethan should be a shoe-in for final two as seemingly whoever is left would take him. It also seems his chances are imminently improved if the three remaining are himself, KimJ and Lex.

macamrox 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-23-01, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail macamrox Click to send private message to macamrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The girls win"
I believe that Ethan and Mama Kim have a hidden alliance. My speculation is that Ethan will allow KJ to join the Women's Alliance (for a few days) to vote off Lex and protect Ethan. However I think this will backfire as Lex will win immunity again next week. To win the other women's trust, KJ joins them in voting off Tom--also she has no choice. She and Tom are the only ones other than Lex to have votes against them. if Tom is targeted with 3 votes, he will go.

I do, however think that KJ will never betray Ethan, as I believe Ethan will do what he can to protect KJ from votes. My thought is that Ethan wants to take KJ to F2 with him, but he wants to encourage her to join the Women's Alliance, so that the jury will see her as a traitor and ultimately give him all 7 votes. ....Just my thoughts.

scorpio 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-24-01, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scorpio Click to send private message to scorpio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The girls win"
I hardly think Ethan and MamaKim have a hidden alliance!. It's been that way for weeks. Ethan's voice is clearly heard in her voting patterns. Even Lex and /or Tom have not been able to sway her from a duplicethan vote.

Now what would be surprising is a really out of the blue alliance.. for example.. in KimP's profile there is a shot of her and Ethan.

That would rock the boat a little .. MamaKim/Ethan/KimP alliance taking hold now and tossing Lex, Tom, Teresa, leaving Ethan to cast the vote on who goes into F2 with him. Mamakim will not vote to boot him, KimP may or may just want to take her chances against a Boran who has successfully sent all his tribemates to the Jury, and vote MK. Even if she votes Ethan he gets to add a second vote on her, and take MK to the F2.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-24-01, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The girls win"
I agree with all of you that the All-Girl alliance would be a heck of a coup for T and a great thing for Mama. I also agree with most of you, I do not think that it will happen.

Mama is loyal to Ethan and Tom.

So, what is really driving nuts now, is who would be the target then? T would be the obvious choice, she is the troublemaker. Lex would be another, BUT will Ethan want to get rid of him so soon?

Li'l Kim is the third and final choice. She does seem to fit all the Kelly talk, in which she (Kelly) had a great time at Loser Loge and all that and how T is a manipulator and not on her list of "friends". Although can we believe anything that comes out of that girl's mouth? Probably not.

I cannot choose. What do you all think?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •