The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Frank on the Early Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

shellybelly 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shellybelly Click to send private message to shellybelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Frank on the Early Show"
LAST EDITED ON 12-21-01 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

Can anyone tell me what Frank said on the Early Show today? Was there any useful spoiler info? Thanks!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Frank on the Early Show Sexy Spearchucker 12-21-01 1
 RE: Frank on the Early Show JohnMc 12-21-01 2
 Link to interview Afreaqua 12-21-01 3
 Video sleeeve 12-21-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sexy Spearchucker 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sexy%20Spearchucker Click to send private message to Sexy%20Spearchucker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Frank on the Early Show"
I only saw the last 30 seconds or so. Nothing helped there. He seemed much different though.

Sexy Spearchucker

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Frank on the Early Show"
No spoiler info at all - didn't say jack except that he loves his family and guns and traditional values.

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Link to interview"
They've posted the interview:

http://cbsnews.com/earlyshow/entertainment/celebspot/20011221survivor_afr_frank.shtml

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-21-01, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Video"
The interview is typically uploaded for viewing on Mondays, here:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor3/show/buzz/earlyshow.shtml

You never know what might be up my sleeve...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •