The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"a bit of speculation....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-21-01, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"a bit of speculation....."
After reading a lot of these threads and thinkinking a bit, I have come up with a very interesting theroy about the next episode.

My thought is that Lex will most likely be the one getting the boot next week (yes I know others feel the same way but I will tell you why) Everyone talks about Kelly and Brandon saying they had fun at the lodge. Well I don't doubt that for a second, but then there is speculation about how they could have fun with Brandon and Frank in the same place. Simple...... Lex gets booted next.

Lex then goes to loser lodge, where him and Brandon spend some time together (we were shown they both like each other) and that forces Kelly to have contact with Frank more, since she isn't too happy with Lex right now anyhow. THAT is how Kelly gets to know Frank so well.

This was just a thought I came up with, while waiting at work for the call for us to go home early let me know what you guys think.....

Cin

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: a bit of speculation..... dabo 12-21-01 1
 Kim P? or Lex? AyaK 12-21-01 2
   RE: Kim P? or Lex? Rhain1970 12-21-01 3
       RE: Kim P? or Lex? kuchakor 12-21-01 4
           RE: Kim P? or Lex? red 12-21-01 7
 RE: a bit of speculation..... Cin 12-21-01 5
   RE: a bit of speculation..... Rhain1970 12-21-01 6
       RE: a bit of speculation..... Ruthless 12-21-01 8
           Kelly's such a prevaricator! Rose Red 12-21-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-01, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: a bit of speculation....."
It works, Cin. But a Kim P. boot next would also work and give Brandon and Kim P. time to really patch things up while Kelly and Frank leave them alone to do it. I expect one of the harder things on Frank, while at the lodge, was he was prohibited from getting in touch with his family, so he and Kelly probably spent a lot of time talking about their families.

"If all machines were to be annihilated at one moment, so that not a knife nor lever nor rag of clothing nor anything whatsoever were left to man but his bare body alone that he was born with, and if all knowledge of mechanical laws were taken from him so that he could make no more machines, and all machine-made food destroyed so that the race of man should be left as it were naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few miserable individuals might linger, but even these in a year or two would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-01, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Kim P? or Lex?"
Well, in the last two weeks, I've done a great job of identifying the two possible candidates for boot and a lousy job of choosing between them. So ... here we go again.

The two main boot choices (heck, the ONLY two choices) for this week are Kim Powers and Lex. I think it's possible that Lex may get booted if he loses immunity. Even without Lex, Old Boran would be up 3-2 with six days left. And this would be Mama Kim's chance to "make a move", were she inclined to do so. On the other hand, a "betrayal" by one of the Old Boran would definitely be out of character; we have seen no sign of a "crack in the alliance" until we get down to the final four (where Lex looks to be odd man out).

Kim P. looks vulnerable this week for all the same reasons that she was vulnerable last week.

We learned last week that we can't make an argument based on Kelly's friends, although we know who they are. Cin points out the main reason that Lex looks like an attractive candidate: Lex's presence on the jury would give Kelly PLENTY of time to bond with Frank, since Kelly dislikes Lex (and for good reason). However, a close Brandon-Lex relationship (or a distant Lex-Frank relationship) might also alert her to the fact that it was Brandon who voted for her ouster. Also, we can't forget the fact that Lex came back sick and got medical treatment in the States -- which is not consistent with an ouster in this round.

For those reasons, my money is still on Kim P., but I thought I'd lay out the alternatives (so that people didn't have to go down the tubes with my bad choices, as before).

Oh, the others? Tom and Kim J would never vote out Ethan, and he has no prior votes. Similarly, Tom and Kim J are safe, despite their prior votes, since Lex knows the consequences of voting out either of them (three enemies for life, added to Kelly, equals a loss in the jury). And Teresa hasn't lived up to Kelly's description of her as a "manipulator" yet. Thus, they are all safe until E12.

Happy spoiling!

Rhain1970 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhain1970 Click to send private message to Rhain1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kim P? or Lex?"

Except, didn't I read in an article somewhere that Kelly called up Lex after the airing of the episode where they made her the scapegoat to say 'ha ha'? And didn't she mention he didn't return her call?

If he gets booted anytime soon, I'd think they would have time to 'hash' over this misconception at Loser Limbo....

Just my thoughts,

Rhain

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kim P? or Lex?"
I'm not for sure on this one guys. I think (Barring Immunity) that TERESA is the one to go this week. By Ethan's interview time on the show, he sounds as if he'd like Lex to stay in the alliance, although it'd be a tough time getting Tom to accept Lex back into the family. I think Ethan still has good tie with Lex, and we're just beginning to see Mamakim's ties with him...I think Lex and Mama might have a strong alliance that we don't know about. Old Boran doesn't think of Kim P. as a threat for anything, and I doubt they'll target her because she has gotten along very well with everyone. Look at what Mamakim has done to Kelly. She knew Kelly was going to switch sides, and wanted Mama to come too. Mama turned her back on Kelly, and I think she is smarter than that...she'll stay with LET, and she and Lex will vote against Tom and Ethan and Tom will vote off Lex in a tie vote, OR Mama could go because of her vote from Frank against Ethan. Tom is also vulnerable before Kim J. is, although I think Lex gets one or two votes from Kimp and Teresa this week.

red 140 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail red Click to send private message to red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kim P? or Lex?"
I agree that Teresa is the prime choice - I can't quite fathom how she survived this last tribal council. She tried to form an alliance to take out Ethan. Not only did she fail, but KimJ tattled to Ethan on her. That alone should have made her a target over Frank.

I'm inclined to believe that if she doesn't go next week, it will be because of immunity - and so they take out KimP instead.

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-21-01, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: a bit of speculation....."
Someone also said before that if a survivor was not shown in the previews they are pretty much safe. Kim P is NOT shown in the previews for next weeks show at all, this also was a reason why I'm leaning towards Lex to go next week.

Cin

Rhain1970 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rhain1970 Click to send private message to Rhain1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: a bit of speculation....."

Here's the clip of the article:

<<<She said she had spoken to him after viewing Thursday's broadcast. "I called him after because he's on the west coast so I saw the show first. And for some reason I thought he looked meaner. So I called him to tell him you look okay and everything's fine and no hard feelings, it's all a game."

Clayson wanted to know if he had apologized.

"No, he didn't apologize," Kelly said. "But, he doesn't have to. Just wanted to let him know that you know, I didn't have anything against him. >>>

This pretty much seals it for me...Unless they didn't even see eachother in Loser Limbo, she would have had a chance to 'let him know she didn't have anything against him' right?

Lex is going to be finalist #2

Ruthless 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-21-01, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ruthless Click to send private message to Ruthless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: a bit of speculation....."
Wouldn't that be against her confidentiality contract if she gave such a broad hint as this. Saying she rang Lex after the show aired, implying that she hadn't spoken to him since she got booted off, meaning they weren't at Losers Lodge together, meaning Lex made it through to the final 2.

Rose Red 419 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-21-01, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rose%20Red Click to send private message to Rose%20Red Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Kelly's such a prevaricator!"
Kelly is not a reliable source for anything. Except we seem to know she's reading us AVIDLY! HI!
Kelly! Happy Holidays!

An actress wannabee, like Jerri, and therefore an attention freak, she(and her family) are rabid Survivor fans and haunt the boards and the websites.

So-- my theory is --
Kelly was so p.o.ed about being voted off long before SHE thought she should go, she figured out how she could get the maximum amount of attention out of her 15 Seconds of Fame and she was back in the US of A and watching the show AND reading the boards, and saw how much mileage Diane got by her infamous list of friends. So Kelly decided to give us the same treatment. So here we are talking about "Kelly's friends".Except what she was saying was FULL of, well, red herrings, to put it mildly.
How much FUN AT THE LODGE can it be referreeing
between Brandon and Frank for goodness sakes!
Did you see the look on her face when Frank got voted off?!? She was NOT happy! "Now I have to play the buffer between the two worst enemies on the show!" She was NOT a happy camper. Plus she still thinks it was Frank who voted her out...

Her interviews were SOOOOO thought out. She lied all over the place, but threw in enough truth to keep us guessing and talking about her WAY longer than we ever would have normally. BECAUSE SHE'S A LURKER! HI! KELLY! Why don't you email us?

So here we are three weeks later, STILL trying to spoil her interviews! Well, she got what she wanted.
"Rooting for Frank" NOT TRUE.
She came to like him. TRUE.
FUN AT THE LODGE. Well,maybe...some...

They treat you like a Hollywood Star, and you have servants. I'm SURE Kelly liked this.She looked LOVELY last night, but then so did Brandon.

The phone call to Lex. A CBS set-up FOR SURE. It can be read a million different ways, but I'm still of the impression that they had time to make up. However, HE wasn't thrilled to her from her...Hmmm....or maybe he was. She's such a convincing liar, how could we tell?

Lex seems to me the obvious next voyager to the Toast Hotel, but then again Kelly's "Master Manipulator- Teresa" hasn't come into play yet.
But it may on the next episode.

The BOURBON reward challenge sounds like TOM to me and one of the ladies. Teresa wins and she brings him? Or vice versa. It sure sounds like Tom and one of the Samburu (read, cute) women.
They have this wonderful, romantic plane ride over Africa, sloshed to the gills, and then he votes her out just like Colby did to Jerri, because LEX WINS IMMUNITY AGAIN! Oh no! I hope not! But this could happen.

Unless Teresa wins the IC.
Notice that we are not being shown any IC shots this week.
I think that means something. If we saw it we could TELL who was going to win it.

Ethan, who I still think is running the show, is gonna want her gone now. But not before they get rid of Lex. But maybe not. Kim P. is safe. She's not a threat - YET!

Also, this is the tie-breaker episode coming up and the fact that dumb-as-paint Frank gave NO information whatsoever on the Early Show PLUS THEY DIDN'T ALLOW HIM AN ONLINE CHAT, which is more spontaneous, means they think he's gonna slip and say something. Probably about Teresa.

This makes me think it's Teresa who goes next week. Sorry to say. I hope she doesn't. I wish it were Lex.

I think Teresa and Tom and the bourbon concoct a plot for THEM ALL to vote off Lex next week.

Unless he wins the IC. He HAS to keep winning it or he's gone.

Did anyone notice in that skull/torch/necklace vid cap that it was a TIME LAPSE photography shot? Showing clearly that the SkullTorch and Necklace were hanging around together for some time.

It's two weeks in a row now and he's got to go. But maybe that TIME LAPSE shot was telling us that the Immunity Necklace stays STATIONARY! OH NO!?!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •