The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-03, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
Very interesting night tonight, I'm glad that they left out the celebrity judge, they didn't need one. It was a great night full of action and performances, hopefully they'll continue this format next week and next season. Once again, I'll rank them by performance and then rank them overall for the whole night to fill in my cumulative ranking sheet. Obviously, unlike everybody else on this board, I like Ruben, so keep the negative comments about me liking him to a minumum .

Performance 1: Wild Card Random Pick:
1. Ruben Studdard - YES!!!!!! I was waiting for a performance like this, he almost rivalled Jake Simpson's earth-shattering performance of the same song on Star Search.
2. Kim Locke - She did a great job on "Band of Gold". It did seem to be missing something, however. I guess only thing she was missing was Frenchie and some big hair, but maybe there was something else as well.
3. Clay Aiken - He got shafted with a horrible song, but he sang the hell out of what he could, but he belongs last on this performance for the lyrics problem, and sometimes you just get shafted on shows like this.

And now, for the second performance (Judges' Pick)
1. Clay Aiken - Completely redeemed himself, he NAILED it.
2. Ruben Studdard - Wasn't his best performance, but he was good.
3. Kim Locke - She just didn't seem all there....something is up with her tonight, I'm not "getting" her. She might be a bit higher, but the thing is, that song was performed last season in the Burt Bacharach medley (I think Kelly/Tamyra both had a part in it, but I remember Tamyra most), and Tamyra sang the hell outta that song. Kim's rendition in no way matched up to hers, and Tamyra finished fourth.

3rd performance of the night: Contestant's Choice
1. Clay Aiken - He started off a little slow, I didn't like the arrangement, but this performance ended on a great note and probably was the best of the night.
2. Ruben Studdard - One of the few times I have actually been surprised and impressed with him....I think he was better than Kim tonight, and deserves the second place finish.
3. Kim Locke - Earlier tonight, I wasn't very impressed. She made it work with this performance, and almost redeemed her other two "not quite up to par" performances with this one.

SO, adding these all up, this is how they rank for tonight....
1. Clay - Lackluster first performance, but he redeemed it.
2. Ruben - Steady and strong, deserves second place.
3. Kim - Something was off with her tonight, and combined with last week's fiasco, she deserves to finish third and no more.

AND, for the whole series, this is how I rank them.....
1. Ruben (1.9)
2. Clay (2.2)
3. Kim (3.3)

For my predictions:
Bottom Two: Ruben, Kim
Bottom One: Kim

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... I_AM_HE 05-13-03 1
 Wrong, wrong, wrong! cyclehausen 05-13-03 2
 RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... carencey 05-13-03 3
   RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... Spidey 05-13-03 4
       RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... carencey 05-13-03 6
           RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... Spidey 05-14-03 8
           RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... Lancerdude74 05-14-03 11
       RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... katem 05-14-03 10
           RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... Spidey 05-14-03 20
 RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... drawde236 05-13-03 5
 RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... katem 05-13-03 7
   RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... cyclehausen 05-14-03 9
       RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... katem 05-14-03 12
           RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... cyclehausen 05-14-03 13
               RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... katem 05-14-03 15
                   RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... dangerkitty 05-14-03 18
               RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... I_AM_HE 05-14-03 16
                   Glad u said it! cyclehausen 05-14-03 17
 RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... Lancerdude74 05-14-03 14
 RE: American Idol Critique List, v.... 712 05-14-03 19
 My Two Cents tig_ger 05-14-03 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-03, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
I missed Clay's second song and the beginning of Kim's first, but here are my impressions

1. Kim (5), Clay (6), Ruben (9)
2. Ruben (3), Kim (4), Clay (7)
3. Clay (1), Kim (2), Ruben (8)

Kim (11 total) - three very very good performances! Her third song was only just edged out by Clay's third. and she's just too cute!

Clay (14) - vocally, his first song may have been the best of any of the nine tonight. the lyrics problem sink it to the bottom half though, but he recovered like a pro, so not too far down. i agree with randy (yes, the chill on your feet was hell freezing over) that the arrangement of Unchained Melody was a little funky (but I still liked it), but it was THE PERFECT SONG for Clay and he nailed it!

Ruben (20) - your second song was great. the third was ok, had moments of brilliance, and moments of ehhh. the first though was horrible. you were all over the place.

and I'm going to agree with randy (AGAIN!) that Kim is the most improved singer. she and Clay deserve to be final 2, i love them both! ruben sometimes is great, and sometimes is just ordinary. I do feel for him that three songs wore him out though *rolls eyes*

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-03, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Wrong, wrong, wrong!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-03 AT 11:35 PM (EST)

All rounds go Kim, Ruben, then Clay.

Round 1:

- "Band Of Gold" - Kim utterly delivers after a slight slow-roll beginning. Very beautiful. She is very confident and just rules it.

- "Signed Sealed Delivered" - Ruben's best performance of the night, but that's not saying anything. It is on-key, and all right. Watching him bounce up and down like a harpooned whale hanging from a dock scale is very amusing.

"Vincent" - Terrible song, but some nice vocals. Nothing great. A decent showcase.

Round 2:

"Anyone Who Had A Heart" - a very rocky ride dynamically. Kim has a lot of trouble finding the soft notes, and overstates the forte. She gets off key in spots. She is nervous and it shows. But the performance is still satisfactory.

"Smile" - this sucks. I am talking "Celebrate" style. No feeling. Way off key. No feeling, no emotion. Did I mention off-key? OMG it was soooo awful.

"Mack The Knife" - ANOTHER horribly cabaret rendition. He royally misses several notes and is EAR-PIERCINGLY sharp on the last note. And he holds the bad note for a full 7 seconds! owowowowowowOW. It was C-R-A-P

Round 3:

"Inseparable" - with the exception of one small rough patch (not tonally, just in enunciation), it was gorgeous. Sung exceptionally well, with feeling and power.

"If Ever You're In My Arms Again" - Ruben sounds very rocky. He can't keep on pitch, he can;t get into the groove, and he just doesn't believe this. He may be singing the words, but what we really hear is him dying inside. Pathetic.

"Unchained Melody" - unconventional arrangement? Yes. Chopped version? Yes. A lack of onviction? Yes. Oversung? Yes. BUT it was an incredible showcase of Clay's vocal capabilities. He flexed his voice all over the stage. It was awe-striking. People will criticize it, but he stepped right up and said "try to touch this." It was phenomenal.

SUMMARY

1. Clay3
2. Kim3
3. Kim1

GAP
4. Kim2
5. Clay1
6. Ruben1

GAP

7. Clay2
8. Ruben3
9. Ruben2

(edited to fix a misranking)

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-03, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
Overall, interesting and not totally good song choices tonight. The judges' choice round was the weakest, IMHO, unlike last year.

Round 1-- Random Choice

1. Kim --Band of Gold--She sounded sooo much better than last week, and I think she avoided her 'slow start' problem. Had some issues with 'the look', but that doesn't mean much. Round 1 goes to Kim.

2. Ruben--Signed, Sealed, Delivered--He sounded decent on this; he can go up tempo if he has to, but doesn't outdo present company. Like Randy, I think it wasn't his best, but Ruben's set a pretty high standard for himself.

3. Clay--Vincent--I didn't know the song at all, but it's pretty, and Clay's voice always sounds good. Not sure why this one was in the mix as a choice though--it just doesn't seem to work within this type of performance. Have to disagree some with the judges--Randy's criticizing song choice on a random draw? A flub on the words may equal not his best, but it doesn't equal terrible. It does equal #3 this time around given the current company--and given that I think he's the first in this to actually flub the words, though not the first to just not sing them.

Round 2--Judges Choice

1. Clay--Mack the Knife--Now THAT is a note. This was awesome! I think Paula set up her outfit to match him. Okay, I'm not po'd at the judges any more, except that their choices for Kim and Ruben didn't do them justice. Round 2 goes to Clay.

2. Kim--I wasn't crazy about this one, and I thought her pitches were a little off at some points. She picked it up at the end, though..

3. Ruben--Smile--Whoa horsie!! Does Ruben have trouble when he's not wailing? There were quite a few off-pitches in here. Yet, somehow the judges don't hear it at all? Nah, they're not biased. I think this was one of his worst so far.

Round 3--Contestant's Choice

1. Clay--Unchained Melody--Randy was right--not the greatest arrangement (too much frickin' background!!!), and Clay still sounded fabulous. Paula wasn't quite right--Solitaire was better. But, given that he was in far better voice than Ruben, and I was apparently abducted by aliens during Kim's performance, Round 3 goes to Clay as well.

2. Ruben--If Ever You're In My Arms Again--I think Ruben's voice must not be in the greatest of shape at the moment. He had to resort to shouting the final notes. It was a good song choice by him, but he didn't quite sing up to it.

???. Kim--Inseparable--Kim's lower range was still a little weak, but better this time than in past weeks. However, five minutes after seeing this performance, I can't remember a thing about it besides thinking 'Inseparable' sounds just like 'Unforgettable'. I think I'm more likely to forget good than bad at this point, but I'll have to let this one go unranked!

Overall--Clay in front again, Kim very close behind. They won't do a 'bottom two' this time because it would give away the top vote getter, they'll just announce one as safe and then one to go. Ruben was the worst this week, but given the judges' continued promotion of him, I frankly haven't got a clue who will actually go.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-03 AT 09:58 PM (EST)

They won't do a 'bottom two' this time because it would give away the top vote getter

They did last year. Kelly sat smugly on the counch while Shaggyman and Off-key girl went front and center for the bottom two.

carencey 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carencey Click to send private message to carencey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
I remember a summary for each of all the times they had appeared in the bottom three or two, but did they actually say Justin and Nikki were bottom two, or did they just say Kelly was safe (though we know she had the most votes)? I thought they didn't, but I'll defer to your memory.

05-14-03, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
but did they actually say Justin and Nikki were bottom two, or did they just say Kelly was safe

I don't understand the difference. What I remember is Justin and Nikki standing on stage with the geek boys when Nikki got the heave-ho.

Anyway, that's what they probably do tomorrow.

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-03 AT 00:04 AM (EST)

I remember Justin, Kelly, and Nikki being centre stage and Ryan saying, "Nikki McKibbin, please step forward.... America has eliminated you tonight."

Edited to add that I'm not quite as quick as katem

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-03, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"

>They did last year. Kelly
>sat smugly on the counch
>while Shaggyman and Off-key girl
>went front and center for
>the bottom two.

Actually they had the three finalists on stage and they called Nicki to the front, Ryan then told her she was eliminated. No one was told they were safe.

(c) 2002, 03 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

05-14-03, 09:10 AM (EST)
20. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
OK, my bad. I must have been dreaming. THat makes more sense anyway. Then you don't have to reveal who is probably going to win the next week (CLAY!!!)

drawde236 317 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-13-03, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drawde236 Click to send private message to drawde236 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
Round 1

1. Kim --Band Of Gold. Without a doubt, the best of this round.

2. Ruben--Signed, Sealed....Once again, he is clouded by back up singers, but a safe performance.

3. Clay--Vincent. What was that? Who in the world threw that song in the bowl? Horrid.

Round 2

1. Clay--Mack The Knife Despite Paula's claim that his lounge days are over, he still sounded loungy. But, compared to the other two, he wins round two.

2. Ruben--Smile. I have always loved this song, but I prefer Robert Downey, Jr singing it. Once again a safe performance.

3. Kim--I can't remember the Burt Bacharach song title, but it was ok, but not great.

Round 3

1. Clay--Unchained Melody. This arrangement sucked and it was a bit more uptempo than normal, but he was vocally all over the place.

2. Ruben--If Ever You're....
Another safe Ruben performance. Nothing overly special about it.

3. Kim--Inseperable. Forgettable. She started off slow and ended great, but I cannot remember anything about the performance.

Overall

1. Clay
2. Ruben
3. Kim

Gone--Kim

05-13-03, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-03 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

It was a so-so night. Here we go:

*Kim Locke. Her first performance was ok, nothing special. Her second performance was dull and lacking in energy. Her third was her best, pretty good job.

*Ruben Studdard. First performance, he looked like a fish out of water, so out of his element and his voice sounded really scratchy. His second performance was even worse, his voiced not only sounded scratchier than the first time, but he was dull. His third performance was EVEN MORE scratchy, it was NO Peabo Bryson. He was truly mediocre tonight.

*Clay Aiken. His first performance he forgot the words, but he still sounded pretty good, the song was no help. His second performance was easily THE BEST performance of the ENTIRE competition. His third performance was a safe choice and a bit disappointing, cause he needed to make up for the first song, but he was DID IT, it was EXCELLENT !!!!! And Larry will LOVE his clothes tonight.

It's funny how the judges picked "Mack The Knife" for Clay, since Simon has been ragging on Clay for being too Broadway. This song IS from a Broadway musical, "The Threepenny Opera".

My choice to go: By a nose, Ruben (over Kim). Clay won the night on the basis of "Mack The Knife".

Audience choice: Kim Locke.

05-14-03, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
Good observations, katem. Although I have some disagreements (as I'm sure you diligently read )

I also thought it was very tongue-in-cheek the way they chose a lounge act STAPLE ("Mack" - any lounge singer you ever see anywhere sings it) to "prove" that Clay is *not* a lounge act. Was Paula making fun of him?

05-14-03, 00:07 AM (EST)
12. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"

>I also thought it was
>very tongue-in-cheek the way they
>chose a lounge act STAPLE
>("Mack" - any lounge singer
>you ever see anywhere sings
>it) to "prove" that Clay
>is *not* a lounge act.
> Was Paula making fun
>of him?

Paula is to dumb to actually make fun of anyone without the help of a comedy writer.

Clay was sensational. Even with "Vincent" he was good.

Did you miss the hippo Cycle?

05-14-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
13. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
The hippo was gone, but the whale that ate it asorbed its poison.

Damm, Ruben sucked tonight!

Did you see him bouncing up and down like a denim beach ball? LOL

05-14-03, 00:15 AM (EST)
15. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
>The hippo was gone, but the
>whale that ate it asorbed
>its poison.

LOL, thank goodness you said that. I thought I was the only one who came to that conclusion.

>Damm, Ruben sucked tonight!

Yep, he did.

>Did you see him bouncing up
>and down like a denim
>beach ball? LOL

What was that jacket he was wearing? Larry Johnson will have a field day. Can't wait.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-14-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
OMG that jacket! When I first saw it, I thought he already had huge sweat stains streaming down his chest! I mean, those man-breasts can sweat, but that was too much!

Ruben's facial expressions (both of them) are really freaking me out.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
i wasn't gonna say it, but damn if you're not gonna make me cycle! so in response to ejm's list:

perhaps ruben's performance was earth-shattering because he was moving around so much...

05-14-03, 00:20 AM (EST)
17. "Glad u said it!"
HAW HAW HAW!!!!

Now THAT was funny!

Lancerdude74 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-14-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lancerdude74 Click to send private message to Lancerdude74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
1) Clay - I didn't think his first song was as bad as the judges said, but he got screwed by the random pick. His second song was amazing and his third was great too. See you in the finals, buddy!

2) Kim - "Band Of Gold" was fantastic, her second and third songs were great too. I'm hoping she will make it to the finals, but I don't know.

3) Ruben - Personally I thought this was his worst week of all. He sounded shaky towards the end and I don't know how he could ever give a concert because it doesn't seem like he has too much endurance.

Overall (10 weeks)

1) Clay 2.3
2) Kim L. 3.0
3) Ruben 4.0

712 356 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-14-03, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 712 Click to send private message to 712 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: American Idol Critique List, v.2.10"
Random Round:
1) Kim Locke - Did she ever luck out with her choice? I thought hers and Frenchie's original performance of this song was the best performance prior to the semis, and this was great too.
2) Ruben Studdard - So-so
3) Clay Aiken - What? Don MacLean had a whole nother song?
I ought to call him up and tell him that it's shit.

Judge's Pick:
1) Clay Aiken - That was fun.
2) Kim Locke - They started the music too fast.
3) Ruben Studdard - This made me want to dig golf tees into my eyes.

Contestant's Pick:
1) Kim Locke and Clay Aiken - Both were fantastic. I can't decide which was better.
3) Ruben Studdard - Very good, but not up to snuff with the others.

Overall:
1) Kim 1
2) Kim 3 & Clay 3
4) Clay 2
5) Ruben 3
6) Ruben 1
7) Kim 2
8) Clay 1
9) Ruben 2

Ruben SHOULD go.
Kimberley WILL go.
712 WILL bust all the streetlights in his neighbourhood in a fit of anger.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-14-03, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "My Two Cents"
Round 1: (good)

"Band Of Gold" - (1) Kim does a great job. I did miss Frenchie, but I loved Kim with this song.

"Signed Sealed Delivered" - (3) Ruben was good here. A little too breathy in parts, but good.

"Vincent" - (2) OK, I put this as #2 in honor of my DH. I know we are all alone here, but we love this song. My DH got goose bumps while Clay was singing it. It just isn't a crowd pleaser. If Clay hadn't f'ed up the words, it would have been great for me, but I'll give it a good. (We have fond memories of singing this song while we were in Brazil with friends while in a haze of a few too many great caipirinhas!)

Does anyone want to address why the Ruben and Kim got good selections while Clay got a song that isn't a good "pop idol" song? No?? Me neither.

Round 2: (yuck!)

"Anyone Who Had A Heart" - (3) Kimberley never begins any song well, and always looks uncomfortable at first. By the time I begin to start to like her song, she is done. Not good.

"Smile" - (2) OK, Ruben could have done this song. This song is not that difficult. He was off key a few times. ("A few, like the whole song," complains DH) It was tolerable.

"Mack The Knife" - (1) Clay did a decent job of this song--a little too caberet for my taste, but what else can one do with this song selection?

The judges picked these songs??? Why??? Does anyone want to address why Clay again got a crappy song? No?? Me neither.

Round 3: (best)

"Inseparable" - (2) Kimberley did great on this song. I am not a Natalie Cole fan. I feel like each of her songs sound identical. Still, I think Kimberley did justice to the song. I liked it. I might not buy this CD, (unless it also has Band of Gold sung in duet with Frenchie) but I thought Kimberley did better than Ruben and have placed her above.

"If Ever You're In My Arms Again" - (3) Again, we had a few pitch problems. ("A few! Like the whole song," cries DH indignantly.) Still, I thought that Ruben did a adequate job on this one.

"Unchained Melody" - (1) For once, I agree with Randy. I hated the arrangement on this song. However, I thought that Clay did a great job showing off his vocal range. I liked it.

Does anyone want to discuss why Simon is so negative towards Clay and so much in love with Ruben? No?? Me neither.

A Kyngsladye Original

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •