The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-12-03, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I don't know about everyone else, but I think Fox made a huge mistake by not having Jamie or Bob be this season's bachelor. Or both.
While Andrew is a little cutie, there is something about him that puts me on edge and I'm not enjoying this season nearly as much as the first two.
Maybe he'll chill in future epis, but for all his looks, money and background he seems insecure and nervous.
Maybe it's just that I'm in the final throes of missing Jamie and Bob, and it's not him at all

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet buckeyegirl 04-13-03 1
 RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet Loree 04-14-03 2
 RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet SurvivinDawg 04-14-03 3
 RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet rilond 04-14-03 4
   RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet joannie 04-14-03 5
       RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet Ahtumbreez 04-17-03 8
 RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet true 04-16-03 6
   RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet SurvivinDawg 04-17-03 7
       RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet djandy 04-17-03 12
 RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet samboohoo 04-17-03 9
 RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet rilond 04-17-03 10
   RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet rilond 04-17-03 11
       RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet Ahtumbreez 04-18-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-03, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I totall agree with you...The Bachelor just seems like a bad re-run of the Bachelorette-I mean even the group dates were almost the same. The only different one was that instead of a football game, they went to a basketball game, and that's probably because it wasn't football season. Hopefully this season will get better, and wouldn't it be fun to have two bachelors instead of one? I say have Jamie and Bob be the next Bachelor.

A Kyngsladye Original

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I am sick of Bob and Jamie. They are everywhere and overexposed. But I do agree that this Bachelor series is kind of dull. I really do like it better when they have a Bachelorette and we get the 25 males to look at. I can't even tell most of the women apart.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I won't be stunned if Jaime is a future Bachelor. I couldn't understand any other reason he was so featured, after being discarded so early by Trista like a used kleenex or something.

And will there be a Bachelorette II ?!?!

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-14-03, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I don't feel he is borning at this point. I think he is kinda cute and has charisma galore!!! You need to give him a litle time. I think he is more genuine that Alex or Aaron.

I firmly believe that Bob and Jamie should be added to this bachelor list. Bob would be superb

ABC if you are reading do it!!!!!! You talking about ratings. Your audience is losing confidence in this show. The way to get it back is bring Bob or Jamie back as a Bachelor.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-14-03, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-03 AT 06:54 AM (EST)

Bob said on Oprah that he didn't think his new girlfriend would approve of him being the new Bachelor!

I'm with Loree, though. I'm getting sick of Bob and Jamie. Jamie seems nice, but he's kind of boring. At least Andrew is nice to look at.

And gradually, I'm beginning to tell the differences between the look-alike blondes. Especially ones who call attention to themselves, like sweet little Amber!

*Edited because I got my bachelors mixed up! Charlie is the one with the girlfriend, not Bob!

04-17-03, 07:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
B and J maybe over-exposed on daytime tv, I don't know as I'm always at work, but I haven't seen them in awhile. Too long awhile.
Yeah, that was Charlie, Bob said somewhere he'd gladly do it. But I don't want just Bob or Jamie, I want them together, well not like that you sillies!
And after last night I still think Andrew is klutzy, nervous and insecure. Yeah, he's cute, but I'm still waiting for all that charisma to hit me. My 17 year old likes him so maybe it's an age thing.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I think it's because, for me anyway, The Bachelorette format was so much better than The Bachelor.

I have to disagree about Jamie though, he was as interesting as a dead fish. Bob, on the other hand, would be a hoot to watch.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I must agree that I liked the Bachelorette better than this Bachelor series. I didn't really see the first two Bachelor series, so I can't say much about them.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-17-03, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I agree with Dawg, The Bachelorette is much more entertaining than The Bachelor. The 25 guys had fun with each other clowning around the house and hanging out with each other. They did not have to have Trista around to have a good time. The 25 girls are just way too catty and emotional. When Andrew is not around all they do is lay around the pool. Much less entertaining than the Irish dancing, eating dog food, and college pranks! They should do 2 Bachelorettes and only 1 Bachelor next year (the reverse of this year).

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-03, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I don't think Andrew is boring, I think it's those damn girls.

I think Liz is a little emotional, but she seems to be a real person. And I think Tina from Wisconsin would best fit the role of "Mrs. Andrew Firestone." She shifts so naturally from casual to formal and I can see her holding her own with the elite. My God, could you see Amber mingling at a Firestone Barbeque?

04-17-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I like the choice of Andrew Firestone. He is not boring to my and friends at all. He made some choice at the pick.

It was be very nice next time around to have Bob or Jamie as the next bachelor. I think ABC will have no othr choice but to regain the confidence of their audience. Andrew is not boring it's the choice of girls that ABC has picked for him. He desn't seem arrogant and more down to earth than Alex or Aaron. Now this TIna fabulous is too, too, too stuck on herself. I really do not think that she is that pretty.

04-17-03, 11:08 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
This is rilond.

Forgive the typo's. Just looked at my post and I left out so many letters of the alpha. Know better. I am a lawyer, trust me I know better. Just had to answer this before I went off to court.

04-18-03, 08:12 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Most Boring Bachelor Yet"
I definitely think it's an age thing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •