The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Teresa seemed genuinely gutted to vote for Frank. "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ALT 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-21-01, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ALT Click to send private message to ALT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Teresa seemed genuinely gutted to vote for Frank. "
Did you see how sad Teresa was when she has to vote out Frank? Her kissing her vote, tears brimming, squeezing of Frank's shoulders when she gets back. Damn Frank for not giving Teresa a farewell hug given that they have been in tight alliance for a month.

My impression of her went up by notches. Call me a sentimental moron, but I do think she is genuinely sad.

With the power shifting to Boron, she can't afford to anger in the tribe if she wants to stay on. She has to vote with the rest, what can she do? She is not evil.

Frank casting a vote in Kim J direction is a smart move. No point giving it to Lex though he must have hated him, instead give it to a member with no backlog of votes.

Mamakim will not jump ship cos she thinks that she is tight with Ethan and Tom. She must be secretly happy that the boys are turning agst Lex. If Lex doesn't win immunity, I think he will be gone next week.

If Lex wins, then I think they will pick off the remaining Samburu one by one.

I think MB editing to make Tom a horny old goat is getting on my nerves. Pouring water and peeking, I mean how can Frank stand him?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Teresa's Vote, and aftermath coolbeans56 12-21-01 1
 RE: Teresa seemed genuinely gutted ... VampKira 12-21-01 2
 RE: Teresa seemed genuinely gutted ... SurvivinDawg 12-21-01 3
   Frank Told Her to Vote for Him realityjunkie 12-21-01 4
       RE: Frank Told Her to Vote for Him Afreaqua 12-21-01 6
       RE: Frank Told Her to Vote for Him mauki 12-21-01 7
   RE: Teresa seemed genuinely gutted ... Afreaqua 12-21-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

coolbeans56 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-21-01, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbeans56 Click to send private message to coolbeans56 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Teresa's Vote, and aftermath"
Teresa said that it was for strategy. I knew when they showed Frank by himself at dawn, 'thinking' that he was gone. I also thought about the "warrior" story with the Immunity Challenge, When the Warrior is close to death his friends take him out to the bush and leave him, Exactly what Teresa did at TC.

I also think that his NRA 'rant' was intentional, he blew cover away from Teresa and focused it on himself. That is why Teresa was flabbergasted when on TC day, he was talking so much and getting people mad.

I am not a fan of Frank, but he went up a few notches in my book, and Teresa is getting better all along. I have hope that the female alliance will hold off for one or two episodes. I think it will be a 2-2 final four.

I see: Teresa, Lil-Kim, big Kim and Ethan

Or that nick name spoiler someone threw...

T-Bird, Lil' Kim, Moma Kim, Big Tom

my two cents,
coolbeans56

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-21-01, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Teresa seemed genuinely gutted to vote for Frank. "
Call me a skeptic, but personally I think Teresa did that for show. She's not stupid. Knowing that Frank would be on the jury, of course she would act all broken up about voting him off. She wants his vote should she make it to the final two. Smart, but obvious.

*wink*

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-01, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Teresa seemed genuinely gutted to vote for Frank. "
I'm just the opposite -- With friends like Teresa, Frank need not worry about his enemies! She plunged that knife squarely between Frank's shoulder blades. Maybe Frank gave Teresa his blessing to make that vote, it is likely he gave his blessing for Teresa to try to form an all-girls alliance, but Teresa showed a total lack of loyalty by backstabbing Frank.

P.S. Frank appears to have gotten a bit of revenge. He probably promised Teresa not to tell anyone about her alliance plans, but I suspect his vote for MamaKim was a little hint to Tom and Ethan, to let them know that MK wasn't their ally....

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

realityjunkie 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realityjunkie Click to send private message to realityjunkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Frank Told Her to Vote for Him"
On today's Early Show, Frank said that he told Teressa to vote for him, and, also to keep her distance from him as he knew he was a target.

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Frank Told Her to Vote for Him"
LAST EDITED ON 12-21-01 AT 09:58 AM (EST)

OK so I was right....I should have read this before posting below....my "gut" said that he did must have given her his blessing.

(edited to add this last comment)
I do think Theresa was genuinely sad to be voting him off.

mauki 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-21-01, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mauki Click to send private message to mauki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Frank Told Her to Vote for Him"
Absolutely no surprise here. The ex-military types put a premium on honor. Particularly your special ops warriors like Rudy (SEALS) and Frank (Rangers). An admirable breed, even if you don't like hawks.

mauki

Afreaqua 181 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-21-01, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Afreaqua Click to send private message to Afreaqua Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Teresa seemed genuinely gutted to vote for Frank. "
It indicates to me that Frank knew that Theresa was voting for him (perhaps with his blessing?). I think she is pretty honest when dealing with her friends and told Frank in advance. Frank probably voted for Kim J because she was the one that wouldn't go along with the all girl's alliance (sticking with her original one and probably spilling the beans to boot).

I'm confused....I was sure that Frank voted for Momma Kim (J), but then in a couple of other threads on this board people said he voted for Kim P (?)....here they are saying Kim J...so what is it?

I do think Theresa is a bit of a mainipulater (but in a GOOD way ;o). Real Estate agents and other sales type people have to be in order to make any money at it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •