The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Unable to get through...skewed voting process?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

simba 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail simba Click to send private message to simba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Unable to get through...skewed voting process?"
I was unable to get through to vote for Taylor all night, for 4 hours. My question is, if Taylor has more people voting, and many people can't get through to him, and Katherine has less votes, but people are able to get through to her more, wouldn't that allow Katherine to get many more votes in? It seems that Taylor's lines were tied up, so if Katherine's were not as full, than the people that kept voting, would keep adding to her votes, and Taylor's extra votes never made it. I do not think this is fair, because it allows the votes not to be correct. In effect, Katherine could have surpassed Taylor's numbers, because there was more availability to call for her than Taylor. In addition, if Idol expects 50 million votes, and I could have voted 50 times that I couldn't get through like many others, then in actuality, IDOL's actual total votes would have been a lot more if the system could have taken it. It just seems that there is no way to really be accurate, especially if so many people calling Taylor's line tied the system up for Taylor. I do not know how easy it was to vote for Katherine, but last night I read a lot more people were able to get through to Katherine. This was just frustrating. It makes me wonder, because the same thing happened with Clay and Ruben. Ruben was declared the winner, but when you saw the polls that day, it was clear that Clay was likely going to be the winner. Yet, I could not get through to vote for him either. This time, most were saying Taylor would win, but to no avail, I could not get through again.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •