The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who else didn't vote tonight? "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-24-06, 03:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who else didn't vote tonight? "
I've been watching since the second half of Season 1, and this was the first time I've ever intentionally not voted.

I like them both, but neither of them deserved it tonight. I was ready to vote for whichever one pulled it out -- and neither one did.

And wow did those songs SUCK.

It might be fun to hear Kelly or Fantasia try to make them work! I don't know if anyone could.

I assume Taylor is going to win ... I just hope they give him enough artistic control to actually put out a good CD. I'm certainly not assuming it's going to be anything I'll buy, that's for sure. But I can always hope ...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? choobie 05-24-06 1
 Me aquariaqueen 05-24-06 2
 *raises hand* Glow 05-24-06 3
 RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? zombiebaby 05-24-06 4
 RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? Magnolia_Rocker 05-24-06 5
   RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? emydi 05-24-06 6
       RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? Magnolia_Rocker 05-24-06 7
           RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? Seabisquit 05-24-06 8
       Ah nice sub-topic! Who did everyon... priestdi 05-24-06 9
 RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? opinionated 05-24-06 10
 RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? zazzy 05-24-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

choobie 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail choobie Click to send private message to choobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? "
To be honest, NO.

Just ##### crap! Why should I vote for two people who dont deserve it?

Like they say You cant polish a turd!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Me "
no voting here....

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*raises hand*"
I did not.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? "
I've never been compelled to vote once in the show's entire history.

One more of J
Slice's Awesome Creations!

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-24-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? "
I didn't vote. But, that's not new for me this season.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? "
MAGS!!!

So YOU are the reason Chris lost!!

Nope, haven't voted since Chris left..didn't feel compelled at all last nite...first final since Season 1 (which I just started to watch at the F3) when I did not...in 2 I voted for Clay...in 3 I actually voted for Diane and last year...of course, Bo! So I'm 0-3 so I'm sure geek is glad I didn't vote last nite, bc if I had felt compelled it would have been for Taylor

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-24-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? "
Well.....since I voted like a rabid dog for Bo last year to no avail I just didn't have the energy to do the same thing this year for Chris. I'm glad though that he got the boot and now can do his own thing. *waits rather impatiently for Chris/Bucky CD's*

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-24-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? "
Well I voted and got through 90% of the time which was on and off for a 2 hour period...I'm a little worried for Taylor.

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-24-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ah nice sub-topic! Who did everyone vote for in prev. finales?"
>didn't feel compelled at all last nite
>...first final since Season 1
>(which I just started to
>watch at the F3) when
>I did not...in 2 I
>voted for Clay...in 3 I
>actually voted for Diane and
>last year...of course, Bo! So
>I'm 0-3 so I'm sure
>geek is glad I didn't
>vote last nite, bc if
>I had felt compelled it
>would have been for Taylor

Season 1 - Kelly

Season 2 - Wow I don't remember!! I was so pissed that Trenyce got cut early (and I totally blamed Simon for that) and I didn't pick another favorite until the very last week. I didn't care for Kim L at ALL. I think I finally voted for Clay. They were way too different to compare/pick.

Season 3 - Fantasia. Loved her.

Season 4 - Bo (Nadia and Connie were my faves)

Season 5 - Nobody

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? "
I didn't vote, but that was because I NEVER GOT THROUGH, NOT ONE SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, I'm still miffed about this. Two weeks in a row for me.)

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-24-06, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? "
I know you asked who didn't vote...and I did fall into voting this year after remaining objective for many episodes and boots. I liked Taylor from the beginning but was still smarting from the Bo treatment last year that I thought I would not let myself hope for someone again. Taylor changed that and I am rooting for him! Even if he is not the winner tonight he has had the exposure he needs for a life long career in music (as opposed to working in a bank, the job he was ready to take b4 the Idol audition). I look forward to his album and I hope he has more sway than Bo did when it comes to AI pushing the pop stuff his way.

If Taylor does not win....then I will join the ranks of the nonvoters again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •