The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Not completed as dialed?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

MewMewMew 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MewMewMew Click to send private message to MewMewMew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Not completed as dialed?"
So I've been trying to vote... and I keep getting busy and busy signals but each time I actually get a ring it goes to the "your number couldn't be compelted as dialed" and I looked to make sure I had the right number, I even went back to the teevoed american idols and the beginning was right, and I added in 02, 04 and 06 and none of them worked, I got the same thing. Then I tried 01 and I got the same thing... I then tried dialing the number on my cellphone and it said it failed... Is anyone else having this problem of getting the "number not right" thing even though you get busy signals when it doesn't ring?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Not completed as dialed? Fishercat 05-23-06 1
 RE: Not completed as dialed? CreekerMom 05-23-06 2
 RE: Not completed as dialed? zazzy 05-23-06 3
   RE: Not completed as dialed? opinionated 05-24-06 4
       RE: Not completed as dialed? Devious Weasel 05-24-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-23-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Not completed as dialed?"
My guess is that your local phone operator/company/whatever is overloaded, so even when you get past the busy signal, the lines are still tied up...

CreekerMom 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CreekerMom Click to send private message to CreekerMom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Not completed as dialed?"
I am getting the same darn thing!!!!!
getting aggravated.. by the minute!

Let us know if and when you get through!

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-23-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Not completed as dialed?"
First, make sure you are dialing 1-866!

(Do not call 1-800)

Next, I think the 11-12pm hour may be the best time to get through for the east coast--some people are used to just voting for 2 hours, may need to go to bed, whatever, and the west coast can't vote yet.

Good luck voting for whoever you want to vote for.

Go Taylor! 02, 04, and 06 in 2006!!!

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Not completed as dialed?"
I tried to vote for Taylor, off and on, for hours. I never got through, not one single time. It was like last week voting for Elliot, revisited.

Now I'm wondering if the fact that I'm on Vonage could be a problem. Anyone familiar with telecom stuff who might be able to tell me if being on Vonage would be a disadvantage? I got busy signals, "Lines are temporarily busy" messages and (most annoyingly) rings that ended in busy signals.

Devious Weasel 18756 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Devious%20Weasel Click to send private message to Devious%20Weasel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Not completed as dialed?"
Not sure if it would be at a disadvantage or not, but when broadband telephone customers call a non-broadband destination, the calls have to transfer from VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) to traditional landlines. I know some broadband telephone companies have pre-existing relationships with landline providers to handle this traffic and others just purchase time on the first available system. Don't know which Vonage does (I would imagine they have a pre-existing relationship just cause it would be cheaper) but that may be where calls are getting caught up - because calls have to make that transfer, there may be so many Vonage calls being made that they start to block each other out.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •