The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question about "Bad Day" Song?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-21-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question about "Bad Day" Song?"
I know for the first part of the show they used the Daniel Powter single, but in the past few weeks they have had a someone else singing it. Any Reason Why? Just wondering I notice it a few weeks back.
Thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question about "Bad Day" Song? frisky 05-21-06 1
 RE: Question about "Bad Day" Song? Snidget 05-22-06 2
   RE: Question about "Bad Day" Song? irishrose 05-23-06 3
       RE: Question about "Bad Day" Song? frodis 05-23-06 4
           sick of the song! niteowl0205 05-23-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-21-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question about "Bad Day" Song?"
They played a slow-dance version for Pickles and for Chris. No idea why. My theory is that it was sad for the producers to say goodbye to Pickles, and it was such a shocker for Chris to go (and, again, sad for the producers.)

Rolly made this.
Desperate Housecats

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-06, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question about "Bad Day" Song?"
I'm not sure if it is a different singer, on Itunes there are two versions of the song by the same singer. One the peppier radio version, and the second a slower live version and they sound different enough it could sound like a different singer.

irishrose 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-23-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail irishrose Click to send private message to irishrose Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question about "Bad Day" Song?"
I checkend it out on MSN I think you may be right. Thanks for the help. I wonder why they changed it?

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-23-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question about "Bad Day" Song?"
A few theories as to why they changed it:

- People were getting tired of hearing the same song every week. (I know I was.)

- The song has been topping the chart, I believe due to its use on Idol. I'm sure it's selling a lot of copies on iTunes and the like. Two versions? More sales!

- What Frisky said, about the particularly "sad boots." Elliott got the slower, mournful "Bad Day" too.

niteowl0205 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl0205 Click to send private message to niteowl0205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "sick of the song!"
I'm so sick of that song! And I feel it's a little insulting to someone who gets near the top and gets booted. It's a helluva lot more than your average 'bad day', huh? Seems rude to me. JMO.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •