LAST EDITED ON 09-09-12 AT 03:11 PM (EST)
Okay, I'll go first. These are just my opinions and are not intended to reflect the opinions of RTVW or it's staff or anyone but me.
06. Olate Dogs. Love these dogs, best dogs ever, but as far as the act goes, they repeat themselves a lot. Upping the ante involves, basically, just bringing in a different dog or two that know different tricks, that's what they've done every time. I can understand that that might be necessary, but I doubt they'll do a spectacular enough set put themselves in a position to win.
05. Joe Castillo. Love what he does, it is very emotional and packed with message, but the act is lacking in excitement compared to other acts and there is no way to try to fix that without detracting from the main act itself.
04. The Untouchables. Love these kids, they are fabulous dancers, and I would love to see them put themselves in strong contention for the win. But they are kids, limited in what they can do by their level of training, and with only one week to perfect their final performance at a serious disadvantage.
03. David Garibaldi and His CMYK's. As with the Untouchables, at a disadvantage having only one week to perfect a final performance. Should be able to top their previous performance but everything has to go off perfectly.
02. William Close. Song choice will make a huge difference this time, needs to be big and bold. And unfortunately his singers just aren't great singers; good enough singers, not terrible or anything, but just not that impressive.
01. Tom Cotter. Very practiced comedian who has his craft down, he flies without a net, just himself and his material, and he delivers every single time. Solo acts have won every season of AGT, I don't expect that to chance this year. (And Joe is the only other truly solo act remaining; William is the lead star of his group.)