LAST EDITED ON 09-07-12 AT 01:00 AM (EST)
Wow! Just... ... ...WOW!
01. All That! cloggers.
06. Shanice and Maurice Hayes, singers.
11. Lightwire Theater, performance art.
Lightwire moves on to the Top 4 of the week, say good-bye to All That! and Shanice and Maurice.
02. Sebastien "El Charro de Oro," singer with mariachi band.
05. Jacob Williams, comedian.
12. David Garibaldi and His CMYK's, performance art.
David Garibaldi and His CMYK's into the Top 4, say good-bye to Jacob and Sebastien.
04. Clint Carvalho and his Extreme Parrots, animal act.
07. All Wheel Sports, stunts team.
10. Olate Dogs, animal act.
Olate Dogs get the nod, it's good-bye to Clint and Kitty and AWS.
03. The Magic of Puck, magician.
08. Tim Hockenberry, singer.
09. The Untouchables, dance troupe.
It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes, or bags.
And then Nick announced that The Untouchables had made it, say so long to Tim and Puck!
And think about what you done, America, just think about what you done! NO SINGERS IN THIS YEAR'S AGT FINALE RUN, NO SINGERS!!!WOW!
Of the remaining Top 4 of the week, Nick first announced that The Untouchables were moving on to the finale. He next announced that... Olate Dogs were in the finale.
That left David Garibaldi and Lightwire Theater to face the dreaded judges choice. Sharon called it a travesty that two such deserving acts were in this position, then voted Lightwire. Howie agreed it was a travesty and then voted Garibaldi. The Ego made it all about himself and then voted, surprising, with Howie. Garibaldi is through, say a sad good-bye to Lightwire.