I still think there were 6 finalists in the first week. Itís a shame they do it the way they do, but . . . . there can ultimately only be one winner.
01. All That! cloggers. The fire and ice wasnít enough. The road ends here.
02. Sebastien "El Charro de Oro," singer with marichi band. I didnít think it was a very good performance.
03. The Magic of Puck, magician. Not bad. I like magicians so Iím biased. He might be a darkhorse for final 4 but wonít make final 3.
04. Clint Carvalho and his Extreme Parrots. We saw this exact performance at a recent Renaissance festival, outside with owls and falcons. Not a Vegas act.
05. Jacob Williams, comedian. Not a very good performance. One comedian is enough. Cotter is so much better.
06. Shanice and Maurice Hayes, singers. Agree. Sheís the star. He hogged the stage too much.
07. All Wheel Sports, stunts team. I enjoyed it but too much going on. An hour of this would be tedious.
08. Tim Hockenberry, singer. Everyone loves him. I think heís ok. He doesnít do a Joe Cocker as well as Belushi though. Heíll be in the final 4.
09. The Untouchables, dance troupe. Itís hard to remember they are 7 to 13 years old while watching them, but they are. I think they end here, like their mentor with Miami All-Stars.
10. Olate Dogs, animal act. A great act, however an hour of this is too much. They will make final 4 though.
11. Lightwire Theater, performance art. Good job. Should make final 4.
12. David Garibaldi and His CMYK's, performance art. I couldnít remember who this was until I saw them. Good performace. Will make final 4.