The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Lost Forum (Protected)
Original message

batts 1731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-24-05, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
I saw another 'mirage' thing...... It could be my imagination goin wild...... but....... this is really creeping me out! OMGosh, all I gotta say is this is creepy! the scene where Jack shakes jins hand and Kate looks into the jungle........
Lost comes on RIGHT NOW! tuesday night (its a rerun of 2 weeks ago)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... volsfan 05-24-05 1
   RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... batts 05-24-05 2
       RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... volsfan 05-24-05 3
           RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... batts 05-24-05 4
               RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... zombiebaby 05-24-05 5
               RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... volsfan 05-24-05 6
                   RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... batts 05-24-05 7
                       RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... volsfan 05-24-05 8
 RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... batts 05-25-05 9
   RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... Breezy 05-25-05 10
       RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode... batts 05-25-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
batts...the rerun is of last week's episode not 2 weeks ago. But the scene is where Jack is leaving and the ones getting on the boat are being addressed by Jack...right? I have it on tape so I will have to check it out!

05-24-05, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
Yaa, its on a commercial now. Oh, it could be nothing, but I want to point it out so others can put their VCR's on pause and see what I am seeing for themselves. I'm not gonna say what it looks like to me.... so that others can formulate their own opinion

05-24-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
What area of the screen should I concentrate?

05-24-05, 08:28 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
Jack shakes Jin's hand says 'good luck'
Kate looks toward forest... scans ... sees trees
scans more, 2 people walking away with palm branches
THIS scene pause! look at misty area on left of screen!

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-05, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
Please post when you can these pictures! I am curious to see. I did not check this out until after the show aired.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

05-24-05, 09:05 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
I see the misty area that looks like Buddha. Is that what you are talking about?

05-24-05, 09:29 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
Budda?..... I saw a smiley faced monkey monster! CAN YOU SEE IT? LOL I swear! ....... Its a smiley faced monkey monster!

I'll tell you what I really see after others see it, see if they see what I see...

05-24-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
a smiley faced monkey moster

Have you been playing the AI drinking game? LOL!

05-25-05, 06:49 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
What I see is was what appears to be an Arabian mans head, slightly bearded, looking downward. If you look into the mist you'll see it! Can you see it? His forehead is right below the palm limbs. THERE! Can you SEE IT?Its so clear! Why is that mirage there? Is it supposed to be a subliminal message? I only notice things like this when they show pans across scenery settings for only a couple of seconds, for no apparent reason there has to be a reason they put that mirage there....

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-25-05, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
I still have it on Tivo so I'll check, but if I remember correctly they pan the jungle to show Kate looking for Sawyer so she can say goodbye.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

05-25-05, 09:28 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
I wondered why she was looking around like that. Thanks Breezy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •