The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Exactly who's going to watch this show..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-02, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyLuna Click to send private message to LadyLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Exactly who's going to watch this show..."
when all the girls are gone?

Watching Jerry and Josh pretend to be friends, watching Roddy throwing little duckies into a bucket with his mini-me Eric, and hearing Marcellas complain about hygiene is just not going to cut it for me.

Maybe you whore-phobes will have your wish but I guarantee the show will loose ratings...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Exactly who's going to watch th... SurvivorBlows 08-04-02 1
   RE: Exactly who's going to watch th... SurvivinDawg 08-04-02 2
 RE: Exactly who's going to watch th... true 08-04-02 3
 RE: Exactly who's going to watch th... Survivorerist 08-04-02 4
   I thought you were my friend !! Red Lady 08-04-02 5
       RE: I thought you were my friend !! SurvivinDawg 08-05-02 6
       What NO VCRS? CSHS79 08-05-02 7
       RE: I thought you were my friend !! nailbone 08-05-02 8
           RE: I thought you were my friend !! SurvivinDawg 08-05-02 9
           Alright my friends.... Red Lady 08-05-02 10
               RE: Alright my friends.... SurvivinDawg 08-05-02 11
               RE: Alright my friends.... Survivorerist 08-05-02 12
                   RE: Alright my friends.... Red Lady 08-05-02 13
                       RE: Alright my friends.... Survivorerist 08-06-02 14
                       RE: Alright my friends.... ELCinOhio 08-06-02 15
                           RE: Alright my friends.... SurvivinDawg 08-07-02 16
                               RE: Alright my friends.... Ahtumbreez 08-07-02 17
                                   RSVP's accepted! Red Lady 08-07-02 18
 RE: Exactly who's going to watch th... Cin 08-07-02 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-04-02, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Exactly who's going to watch this show..."
>when all the girls are gone?

The same people that watched last year's cast.

No offense to last year's women, but once Shannon was gone, I don't think anyone was tuning in to see Nicole and Monica (the last two BB2 women.)

-SB

PS Please reduce the height of the sig pic -- the width is fine, but the height a way over the 60 pixel of height rule, thanks.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Exactly who's going to watch this show..."
but once Shannon was gone, I don't think anyone was tuning in to see Nicole and Monica (the last two BB2 women.)

Oh I was! Nicole was soooo hot!

But seriously, I'll still be watching, just to see how this pathetic excuse of a reality show ends, and who backstabs who, and who finally breaks their many treaties.

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Exactly who's going to watch this show..."
Well, I'll still watch it.

My reasons for watching BB have nothing to do with looking at women shower together, sex talk, or women parading around in peanutbutter bikinis. If I wanted that, I'd subscribe to The Playboy channel.

Gotta love the shallow, the deep will drown you -Buggy

true

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-04-02, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Exactly who's going to watch this show..."
I agree Luna. I mean, even if the women are gone, I'll still be watching (except maybe Saturdays because I'll actually have something better to do then ) but I agree that it won't be the same without them.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Red Lady 2010 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-04-02, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I thought you were my friend !!"
"I'll still be watching (except maybe Saturdays because I'll actually have something better to do then )

Hey! Watch it there buddy! My DH & I enjoyed a perfectly delightful Saturday evening chowing down tamales & mexican fried-rice washed down w/ a cold Dos Equis while watching & dissing BB3! I *personally* can't think of a better way to spend a Sat. night than hanging out w/ DH & bashing BB3! (What followed BB3 is, however, NOT for the general public)

Salute!

08-05-02, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I thought you were my friend !!"
(What followed BB3 is, however, NOT for the general public)

'Fess up! Enquiring minds (and us voyeurs) want to know!!!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-05-02, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "What NO VCRS?"
As much as I enjoy the show,my schedule is not controlled by the tv schedule since I have a vcr. I may not have cable or a dvd player and I access these forums on a library computer but I do have a vcr.Am I alone in being able to set a vcr?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I thought you were my friend !!"
Hot d@mn!! Party at RL's house on Saturdays!! We'll leave right after the show, we promise.

And FWIW, I thought Nicole was hotter than Shannon...but then I'm an old guy...

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

08-05-02, 12:11 PM (EST)
9. "RE: I thought you were my friend !!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-02 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

And FWIW, I thought Nicole was hotter than Shannon...but then I'm an old guy...

Not only did I prefer Nicole (and Sheryl) to Shannon, BUT with LadyLuna in mind and in the interests of not using the word "whore" more than I have to, I won't say what I think of Shannon...

08-05-02, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Red%20Lady Click to send private message to Red%20Lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Alright my friends...."
Ok, it's set then...CSHS79 will set everyone's VCR's, and S'Dawg & Nailbone will party on Flamingo style at RL's! See ya all on Saturday...BBT!

Reckless Regards,

08-05-02, 05:12 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Alright my friends...."
WOO HOO! Time to PARTY!

08-05-02, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Alright my friends...."
Ooh, can I come too? And by "party flamingo style," I hope it doesn't mean we all have to stand on one foot out on your lawn all night.

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."

08-05-02, 06:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Alright my friends...."
"Ooh, can I come too?
And by "party flamingo style," I hope it doesn't mean we all have to stand on one foot out on your lawn all night."

LMAO! No, you silly Survivorerist! You only have to stand on one leg on my lawn to pass a sobriety test before you are allowed on the road to drive home!

And yes, of course you are welcome to join the "nothing better to do on a Sat. night than watch BB3" club! The more the merrier! BTW...Pink attire is strictly optional!

Friendly Regards,

08-06-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Alright my friends...."
>>>"nothing better to do on a Sat. night than watch BB3" club! The more the merrier!<<<

Whoo hoo! Chiwhora's an ass! Josh is a dillweed! Gerry is a dirty, dirty old man! Sorry, just practicing.

I'll bring over the brownies! (which, unfortunately, will not be magical in any way)

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-06-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ELCinOhio Click to send private message to ELCinOhio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Alright my friends...."
If I can't stand on one foot? do I get to Crash at Redy Lady's House? HOW cool would that be... then I get to hear/see what happens after BB3 goes off the air.

Oh, wait, my wife might mind... nah I'll bring her too!!

08-07-02, 07:48 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Alright my friends...."
I'll just watch both you couples... and speaking of VCR... hmmmm...

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Alright my friends...."
You'd better watch these guys RL, they'll set up cameras and have you broadcast over the net before you know it, and you know being the internet losers that we are, we will watch. So if you see blinking red lights beware! Oh btw, if I bring margaritas, stand on one foot while twirling a pink feather boa and singing Margaritaville can I come?

08-07-02, 03:00 PM (EST)
18. "RSVP's accepted!"
Your invitation is on it's way! Anyone willing to bring margaritas, stand on one foot while twirling a pink boa and sing Margaritaville is okay in my book! But I do put my foot down on smearing p-nut butter over our bodies!

Glad you're part of the CLUB!
Kind Regards,

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-07-02, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Exactly who's going to watch this show..."
Maybe you whore-phobes will have your
wish but I guarantee the show will loose ratings...

I kinda find this offensive.

I will watch the show no matter what, I hope all the girls do not get booted, but if they do they do.

Cin

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •