The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

TODDLJ 421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-07-03, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TODDLJ Click to send private message to TODDLJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
TARGAY Journal, Episode One
By Larry Johnson

By popular request, this is my SHORT weekly column on The Amazing Race 4, reminiscent of my critically-lauded series entitled Gay Survivor Journal. It will be posted here every Saturday, and is a Basherboard exclusive!

FASHION CITATIONS
This special ninety-minute episode was chock-full of citations! I’ll pick the absolute dregs, and choose three:

This week’s first citation goes to Monica and Sheree, who looked downright frumpy in their oversized black jerseys and black sweatpants. These are pretty, in shape women, and these ill-fitting outfits did nothing whatsoever for them (other than advertise the fact that they are pampered, rich NFL wives.)

I also offer a citation to Debra, for her rather unfortunate attire choice while staying at the Hotel Nuovo. When interviewed, she wore a salmon colored shirt, a jaunty black cap, tiny black thick-rimmed glasses, and her dyed-red hair in perky pigtails. She looked sort of like a cross between Miss Piggy and Pippi Longstocking.

Earning citation number three is none other than… Debra again! Girlfriend fell flat on her face twice, once in the airport and once on the snowy mountainside, and anyone knows a Diva never gets caught falling (at least not on camera.) And if her falls weren’t embarrassing enough, at the end of the rope-bridge she required assistance from weak little Tian, of all people. Tian hoisting Debra’s ample ass was simply not a pretty site!

ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT OF THE WEEK
Amanda’s numerous ‘bleepable’ quotes earn her this week’s bleeping Attitude Adjustment!

“Get out of my bleeping way!”
“You bleeping suck!”
“Dude, I’m gonna eat the back of your bleeping car!”
“Maybe we need to bleeping stop for directions. We don’t know where we’re bleeping going, and we don’t know where anybody bleeping is!”
“Dude, if you yell at me again, I’m gonna bleeping die!”
“Like your yelling is helping, you bleeping jerk!”

QUOTES OF THE WEEK
This was a good week for quotes, and so I have chosen to give more than one award!

Sheree (to Josh,after being cut off in the Lufthansa line):
“You know what? Don’t say ##### to me. Don’t say ##### to me right now.”

Debra (to Steve, after she fell on her face in the airport):
“I’d like to say I was tripped, but I wasn’t”

Debra (about the sleeping arrangements at the Hotel Nuovo):
“We have a feeling the boys want to sleep together.”

Chris (to Amanda, who was lagging behind in the snow hike):
“Come on, Flo!”

Steve (as he and Dave reached the Pit Stop):
“We have our strengths, and we really don’t know what they are yet.”

Jaree (approaching Debra and Steve at the rope bridge):
”I can’t believe we got behind the slow team.” Note to Jaree: When you are in LAST, You ARE the slow team.

LOOK OF THE WEEK
Look of the Week was earned by Reichen and Chip, in their cute matching L.A. attire. Reichen wore a tight white T and olive cargo pants, while Chip wore a tight black T and khaki cargo pants. Both wore fitted black/royal blue ski vests, half-zipped. They looked like a walking billboard for the Gap. (Known by homo insiders like myself as the Gay Apparel Place.)

DIVA OF THE WEEK
The Diva of the Week award has to go to our favorite virgin, Millie. She was clearly the most put-together of the bunch in her cute monochrome ski bunny outfit, complete with oatmeal ski hat and gloves, tan wool pants, and cream wool sweater jacket. And as she helped Chuck at the end of the rope-bridge, cheering ”Chuck, you’re awesome! Good job!” it became impossible to hate the perky, skinny, little, blonde virgin. Go figure.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And it returns! Waruv 06-07-03 1
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE minitroll 06-07-03 2
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE TeamJoisey 06-07-03 3
 Thank you!! GTmike 06-08-03 4
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE anotherkim 06-08-03 5
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE SaphireLady 06-08-03 6
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE Bebo 06-09-03 7
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE Breezy 06-09-03 8
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE L82LIFE 06-09-03 9
 YAY !!!!! katem 06-09-03 10
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE GeorgiaBelle 06-09-03 11
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE PlumBlossom 06-10-03 12
 RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE AMAI 06-11-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Waruv 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-07-03, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Waruv Click to send private message to Waruv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And it returns!"
Quite the successful return as well (I needed my fill from the AI forums). Bravo from this fashion don't 100% of the time, I love this stuff, from my lurking seasons to this day. Welcome back to the limelight (eww....lime....)
---
"We tried to dance for years to come, but two can't lead and waltz as one"~ Mayfield Four

minitroll 3901 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-07-03, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail minitroll Click to send private message to minitroll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
Woohoo! Thanks Larry, you posted this just in the nick of time, I was beginning to go into journal withdrawal. Great job as always, let's just hope Millie and Chuck don't fall victim to the diva curse, there are others who are so much more deserving.

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-07-03, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TeamJoisey Click to send private message to TeamJoisey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"

Larry, we luv ya.

That Miss Piggy Longstocking look was a hoot.
And now I know I'm not the only one who thinks Gap=Gay Apparel Place. Pretty good for a hetro, huh?

Lastly, I'm with you on the "go figure" for Millie. I expected to HATE that team, and I actually sorta almost like them. And I wish she was getting some.

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-08-03, 03:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thank you!!"
I am sooo glad that you did this again!!!

Thanks!!

Another great episode. I didn't know about the GAP acronym. Now I know.

I.Heart.Millie-Chuck

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-08-03, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
From one Diva to another ...you rock, babe.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--hearts Larry

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-08-03, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
Thank you for doing this. I know it takes time out of your busy day to do this for us but we so love it and miss it when it is not here.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-03, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
What a wonderful treat - to have two Targay Journals when I got back from my trip.

Larry, you rock hon. Awesome, as usual.

Bebo, Mistress of the Painfully Obvious and your American Idol PTTE co-champ

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
Yeah!! Thanks Larry.

I loved it when Chuck yelled "Come on, Flo".

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

06-09-03, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
OMH! The season just started and already Larry is in top form!

I love your journals, hon. Thanks for the great morning laugh!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-09-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "YAY !!!!!"
Larry did the journal. YAY !!!!!

Loved the first edition, sugar. Hands off Reichen though And Chuck

TAR PTTE Defending Champion

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-09-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
Larry, this is wonderful. The highlight of my day. Thanks for thinking of your fans and writing.

Good friends are like stars....You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-10-03, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
I loved reading the Gay Survivor Journals. I am so glad to see that there is also a TarGay Journal. I loved it. Thanks, Larry.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-11-03, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: TARGAY JOURNAL - EPISODE ONE"
Just wanted to send my thanks for your entertaining Journal, Larry. Always refreshing, always a pleasure. Love your take on things.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •