The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A walk down PTTE memory lane"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-03, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A walk down PTTE memory lane"
Survivorscott's reminder of Cycle's Josh comment got me wondering...what other gems could we find in the original PTTE thread? I'll start with my favorite:

Only 2 people in that thread had the correct final 3 - Scarberian and ME.

Here were the Top 3's (with interesting comments where appropriate) for folks who picked before the first boot was announced. I'm presenting them in 3-2-1 order:

ejm92: Kim C. Ruben, Clay
ElroyJetson: Trenyce, Josh, Clay
Lancerdude74: Josh, Kim L., Clay
Katem: Ruben, Josh, Clay

And Katem gives us this priceless quote about his top 2: "Lord help me. I really want those two guys to do well." To give credit where it's due, he then goes on to say: "This season will be all about the guys, the only woman I see have a shot is Kimberly Locke."

johnthemod: Ruben, Trenyce, Clay
magic_star: Julia, Ruben, Clay
evanakm: Clay, Ruben, Trenyce
Femme: Josh, Clay, Vanessa
Cyclehausen: Charles, Clay, Kim L.

And let's hear some more from Cycle: "I struggled with the top three, but I'm not gonna change this (sic) no matter what". The next statement proved prophetic: "Kimberley is going to gradually rise to the top." However, here was a decided turn in the wrong direction: "Charles may win the thing - he is definitely top three. By far the best combination of talent, confidence, and showmanship in the bunch."

Asrai: Josh, Clay, Vanessa

Those sisters stick together, and Asrai adds this quote: "I really love Clay and Joshua, however, I think Vanessa has the spunk of a real star!"

ShowMeTheWinner: Josh, Kim L., Ruben

SMTW gets credit for getting the final 4 correct, though, with Clay in the 4-hole, but Clay did not pull the predicted Tamyra.

buckeyegirl: Josh, Ruben, Clay
managerr: Corey, Kim C., Clay
Ahtumbreez: Ruben, Josh, Clay
true: Kim L., Clay, Josh
Keae: Vanessa, Ruben, Clay
survivorscott: Vanessa, Ruben, Clay

Our host incorrectly predicted the Marine would be called up.

spidey: Vanessa, Trenyce, Clay
PackMan: Kim C., Ruben, Clay

And once again, a big thanks to survivorscott and spidey for handling the game - it's been a lot of fun!

* SMOOOOOOCH! * for both of you

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane PackMan 05-13-03 1
 RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane Femme 05-13-03 2
 RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane true 05-13-03 3
   RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane Bebo 05-13-03 5
 RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane Spidey 05-13-03 4
   RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane Femme 05-13-03 6
 RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane katem 05-13-03 7
   RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane Bebo 05-13-03 8
       RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane true 05-13-03 12
           Thanks Ms. True !!!!! katem 05-14-03 13
               RE: Thanks Ms. True !!!!! Bebo 05-14-03 14
   RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane cyclehausen 05-13-03 11
 RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane survivorscott 05-13-03 9
   RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane cyclehausen 05-13-03 10
 RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane Ahtumbreez 05-14-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-13-03, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
PackMan: Kim C., Ruben, Clay

Did I say Kim C.? I meant to say L. LOL.

I knew I could count on you to tell us how great you are!

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-13-03, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
*curls in to a ball and cries*

I hate Josh. Just saying, is all.

Femme

"All right Ramblers, let's get ramblin'."

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
And once again, a big thanks to survivorscott and spidey for handling the game - it's been a lot of fun!

* SMOOOOOOCH! * for both of you

Me too!

05-13-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
Oh, you're just sucking up because they let you put the tiara on early.

* pouting because 1st runner-up sucks *

Bebo says...919 beats 205 - I am your American Idol and the Baroness of Babedom.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
S-Scott, duck! The smooches are flying everywhere!

It has been fun AND it's not over yet.

spidey: Vanessa, Trenyce, Clay

Gawd, I suck. Or the speed-dialing portion of America does.

*Crosses fingers that her #1 is right!*

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-13-03, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
*more smooches* Thanks you two, this was so much fun. Yeah, yeah, so I suck... it's still very fun. (Actually, this has been the most entertaining PTTE for me ever!)

Femme

"All right Ramblers, let's get ramblin'."

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-03, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
ejm92: Kim C. Ruben, Clay
ElroyJetson: Trenyce, Josh, Clay
Lancerdude74: Josh, Kim L., Clay
Katem: Ruben, Josh, Clay

And Katem gives us this priceless quote about his top 2: "Lord help me. I really want those two guys to do well." To give credit where it's due, he then goes on to say: "This season will be all about the guys, the only woman I see have a shot is Kimberly Locke."

At the time Joshua held A LOT of promise, then he showed us all he had NO talent. You were just as sad about this, his failure to prove himself, than I was Ms. Bebo.

Oh well, GO CLAY !!!!! I do hope Ruben is eliminated next.

Oh and Cycle, what possessed you to EVER think Charles had any talent? Even Joshua was better than THAT loser.

05-13-03, 03:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
You were just as sad about this, his failure to prove himself, than I was Ms. Bebo.

Hon, that's why I made it a point of following it up with your two statements that were dead on, about the guys dominating and Kim L. being the only one with a shot. You pretty much called the season, even though you started off as one of us foolish people who thought Josh had potential.

BTW, go to OT and read Lisapooh's version of Proud to Be an American - it's priceless!

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
What the heck, Bebo, let me just post it right here. Cause it is the funniest song EVER!

By Lisapooh

I'm proud to be an American
where the lard-filled fats are free
And I won't forget the arteries
that are clogged up hopelessly

And I'll gladly sit down
with my pants undone
on my couch and eat
cause there ain't no doubt I love this snack
God Bless the L.F.F.s

Enjoy! If it wasn't so long, I'd make this my new sig line.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-14-03, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Thanks Ms. True !!!!!"
>What the heck, Bebo, let me
>just post it right here.
> Cause it is the
>funniest song EVER!

ROFLMAO !!!!! That is sooooo great and so typical of Ms. Pooh. I could not find the song, I searched after Ms. Bebo told me it was funny. I now know is in the Oreos thread.

Very funny

05-14-03, 12:33 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Thanks Ms. True !!!!!"
Check out the Lard-Filled Fats Idol thread for some other gems.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
Even Joshua was better than THAT loser.

Bite your tongue!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-03, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
I haven't had this much action since....well never.

It has been my pleasure and let me know if y'all would like an american juniors PTTE.

Just like a DAW to make a game at kids expenses

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
Hell, I think I'm going to grab a contestant list and start doing the PTTE for every show! I'd love to place first in a show that I can't even watch, that's incredibly boring and totally sucks (*coughsurvivorcough*)

And thanks to the hosts and also for Bebo for pulling up there remnants of our ignorant once-selves. What a delightful romp!

Oh, Charles, how you forsook me! And screwed me royally! Come here, you sweet whispering loser, Mr. Crowbar wants to have a chat witcha...

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-03, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A walk down PTTE memory lane"
Great post Bebo!

And yes, great big smooches to Spidey and S-Scott! Lots of fun, though I did like Celebrity Mole PTTE better

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •