The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-09-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 10"
The 10 finalists, in this order

Anne-Michelle
Kirsten
Jen
Tina - TN
Audree
Heather
Cristina
Tina - WI
Amber
Liz

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final 10 djandy 04-09-03 1
   RE: Final 10 SurvivorBlows 04-10-03 2
       Close... sleeeve 04-10-03 3
           RE: Close... SurvivorBlows 04-10-03 18
               RE: Close... djandy 04-11-03 20
 RE: Final 10 boomerang 04-10-03 4
   Way too much of the same thing CinnaMinnie 04-10-03 13
 RE: Final 10 smiley 04-10-03 5
   RE: Final 10 Ahtumbreez 04-10-03 6
       RE: Final 10 Schnookie Palookie 04-10-03 8
           RE: Final 10 triednottowatch 04-10-03 9
               RE: Final 10 Schnookie Palookie 04-10-03 10
               RE: Final 10 PackMan 04-10-03 15
       RE: Final 10 djandy 04-10-03 16
           RE: Final 10 PepeLePew13 04-14-03 23
   RE: Final 10 triednottowatch 04-10-03 7
   RE: Final 10 rilond 04-10-03 11
   RE: Final 10 SurvivorBlows 04-10-03 17
 RE: Final 10 SurvivinDawg 04-10-03 12
   RE: Final 10 PackMan 04-10-03 14
       RE: Final 10 SurvivorBlows 04-10-03 19
           RE: Final 10 SurvivinDawg 04-11-03 21
 RE: Final 10 greeneyes 04-11-03 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-09-03, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final 10"
Christina bowed out before the rose ceremony, saying she didn't think they were compatible.

The four not to get roses were: Shannon (the redhead beauty pageant contestant), Rachel (from New Braunfels, TX), Amy (short blonde hair), and Elizabeth (daddy's little girl who attempted to manipulate Andrew into not picking Tina from WI).

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-03, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final 10"
OK, I've never really watched the Bachelor, but I do like trying to spoil it, but the fact I don't watch it regularly enough does give me a bit of a handicap... how do the bootings go from here is it 10 to 5 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1? When do solo dates start? When do visits to the hometowns happen?

I'm sure there's still quite a few spoilers in the vidcaps I posted a couple of weeks ago, but whithout knowing the above details of the program format it's kinda hard to spoil effectively!

-SB

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-10-03, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Close..."
They will go 10 to 6 to 4 to 3 to 2 to 1.

04-10-03, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Close..."
>They will go 10 to 6 to 4 to 3 to
>2 to 1.

OK, at six are there still only group dates? 1 of all 6 or 2 of 3 each? When do solo dates begin? Are all solo dates located somewhere far away (say Arizona or Utah?) or, like last night's group dates, could it be anything from a local visit to a plane flight away? When does he meet the families?

Thanks,
SB

04-11-03, 00:39 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Close..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-03 AT 00:43 AM (EST)

SB, Didn't watch the first 2 Bachelors, but the Bachelorette did this:

When Trista's friends interviewed the guys she went on 3 individual dates with the ones her friends chose, and a big group date with all the rest (at this point there was 8 guys, and this episode she narrowed it down to 4 - the Bachelorette didn't have as many episodes as the Bachelor, so more guys were cut each episode). Trista's solo dates were all local (balloon ride with Russ, water park and dinner with Charlie, Sea World with Ryan, and a day at the go-cart race track and a bonfire at the beach for the other 5 guys).

Maybe 3 individual dates and a group date (cowboy line dancing?) with the remaining 7? Cut from 10 Bachelorettes to 6.

I have no idea what they do to narrow it down from 6 to 4.

The final 4 should be when they go to the home towns of the Bachelorettes to meet the families. Cut from 4 to 3.

The final 3 should be the overnight dates (The Bachelorette dates were in Seattle, Arizona, and Mexico). Cut from 3 to 2. Since nobody is from Salt Lake City, I would guess that this would be one of the overnight dates.

The final 2 should be the Bachelorettes meeting the Bachelor's family. Cut from 2 to final 1.

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-10-03, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final 10"
I'm quite disappointed in the current cast of "The Bachelor." Most of these women come off as immature, probably due to their young age. Andrew's not especially interesting to watch, either. Of course, he's good looking, and comes from a wealthy family, but I don't think that's enough to carry the show. There's been a couple of references to how nervous he acts, and while I wouldn't want to see another operator like Charlie, it seems like ABC could find someone with a little more confidence.

I wonder if Andrew will make any references to the girls' personalites in future episodes. He reminds me of Aaron, because his focus seems to be on looks.

CinnaMinnie 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-10-03, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CinnaMinnie Click to send private message to CinnaMinnie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Way too much of the same thing"
How many times do we have to endure “Up next, -fill in the name- makes one of the most important decisions of his (her) life.”? A new script would be really nice. Thank goodness for my PVR. Just skip over that part.
Even the group dates are the same spa, sporting event in an RV, off to gamble. Sheesh, can’t they come up with anything new?
Good thing that some of Andrew’s friends are coming to help him out. Amber scared the crap out of me. “I’m not like this” – well only when I party with other people and days ending in ‘y’. I can’t believe that she got a rose. That man does need some help. He does not seem capable of making a decision for himself. I don’t get why he got miffed at Elizabeth(?) for not telling him anything about the other girls. I mean she does not know them (or him for that matter) any better than he does.
Andrew is kind of a strange package. He has what seems like fairly high level business experience. I would expect someone like that to come into the Bachelor confident about what kind of woman he is looking for. Instead he seems to be bumbling about hoping that he will bump into the right one.
I’ll bet that ABC wanted a real millionaire so badly to get the great ratings like ‘Joe’ that they gave up a little personality to get one.
What we need is another Bachlorette.
CM

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-10-03, 08:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley Click to send private message to smiley Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final 10"
I was surprised with Amber...I mean the two times they all got together she got trashed...what is she going to be like when they are on their solo date?

Everyone else I pretty much predicted.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final 10"
I personally wouldn't have picked Amber, but she did crack me up last night. "Amber, will you accept this rose?" Amber: "Well, yeah" thought a "duh" was going to come out of her mouth about then. And did you see that look she gave the girls when walking back to the group?

(c) 2003 GeorgiaBelle Creations,Inc. All rights reserved
Celebrity Mole PTTE Champion

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final 10"
LOL about Amber. I have completely changed my mind about her. I liked her at first but now she freaks me out. I was embarrassed for her last night.

I'm surprised Liz was chosen. That poor girl is going to break down big time one of these days. It looked like it took all her willpower to keep herself from crying during the rose ceremony.

I do not like Tina from TN. I think it was her that was rolling her eyes at the other girls hugging Alex during the rose ceremony.

I was very surprised Christina C got a rose, after Alex talked about how he didn't like her approach to him. If I were Alex, I would have been running for the hills after their one-on-one time.

I like Ann-Michelle. She's very cute.

What a painful time it is watching the girls during the rose ceremony. I would never put myself in that position.

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-03, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final 10"
Ya, Schnookie. We were saying the same thing about Liz. Didn't know if she was going to faint or throw up. She is that cheerleader we all knew from high school who is all big smiles one minute and all neurosis the next. She even looks like a little h.s. cheerleader.

One thing that has struck me is how Andrew hasn't seemed to really find out much about the girls or really spent much time in coversation with them, but there are still the snippets where they are saying things like, "I'm falling for him" or "I can see myself as Mrs. Firestone." You get the feeling some of them would say "I can see myself as Mrs. Quasimodo" if he was the bachelor.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final 10"
"Mrs. Quasimodo" LOL

When they showed Christina C saying that she could see herself as Mrs. Firestone, that clinched it for me. It's all about his money now that they know who he is (no big surprise). I was sooooooooooo sure she wouldn't get a rose.

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-03, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Final 10"
Poor Liz is going to pass out if she doesn't get a rose. Someone should please have the paramedics standing by.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

04-10-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Final 10"
Pre-season I picked Amber to be the final Bachelorette, but based on last night's editing I now think Liz will be the one. Pick your finalist on this thread: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID42/193.shtml#4

The editors went out of their way to show every swallow of champagne Amber drank, and made a big deal out of her getting drunk and throwing up. If she were the final one, I think this would have been glossed over instead of featured.

Liz seemed to be one of the only people asking Andrew about himself on the Spa date like she really wanted to get to know him. The editors also seemed to emphasize Liz's caring side showing Liz being sad that Christine was going, and reinforced that Liz is emotionally involved with Andrew because she looked like a basket case when there was one rose left. The editing also showed Jen making fun of the Bachelor process last week, so I think the editing points to Liz. We'll see what happens.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-03, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Final 10"
I just can't see Liz surviving to the final episode -- Andrew has shown his shallowness by slobbering all over Amber-the-Lush and other ladies and the previews show there's a lot more to come with Amber (while Liz doesn't seem to be the major kissing type). I know we already had a non-kisser (Zora) win in Joe Millionaire, but this is the Bachelor.

Liz can only cry so much before Andrew says "enough!" and does anyone look so much more out of place amongst the final ten than Liz does with her appearance? She could flood Niagara Falls with her tears!

Heidi: My biggest assets to the tribe are my athletic skills and my intelligence. I've lost one of them.
Jiffy: Which one?

triednottowatch 281 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-10-03, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail triednottowatch Click to send private message to triednottowatch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final 10"
I was shocked at Amber also, Smiley. Of course, his family does make their living now by selling booze, so I guess it wouldn't be that big a deal to him that she gets schnockered at the drop of a hat. (Or maybe he's already planning on getting her drunk and having a sure thing on the private date - LOL).

When I look at Amber I keep getting a picture of Glenn Close in my head. She looks like she could turn psycho in the blink of an eye. That one would scare me if I ran up on her in a bar.

And Elizabeth. She was absolutely shocked. She thought she was in for sure.

And Andrew seemed actually shaken when Christina told him 'thanks, but no thanks.' I think this house is way more full of flakes than last season, Andrew included. Aaron was a media whore, I'm not sure just what Andrew is. He seems like the shy little rich boy with not a lot of self-confidence. Odd dynamics in this group for sure.

rilond 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-03, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rilond Click to send private message to rilond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final 10"
I just can't believe that Andrew with his background would include Amber in the final 10 listings. It's got to be the producers writing the script at this point. Trying to keep the interest going and the ratings high for the next show. Anytime a young girl that age get trashed to that extent with just 1 or 2 drinks that we know about. I just cn't believe that Andrew would pick Amber. I refused to believe he is that shallow at this point of the game.

04-10-03, 06:49 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Final 10"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-03 AT 06:54 PM (EST)

>what is she going to be like when they are on
>their solo date?

Probably like this:

And this might be her as well:

Amber's not going anywhere for a while (and likely the biggest proof of how shallow Andrew must be)

Btw, anyone know if this happens next week -- otherwise Amber's cousin Tina also survives another round (which given her otherwise absense from the previews, I don't think is the case)

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-03, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final 10"
Unfortunately, I missed the airing of this episode... does anyone know if they going to re-air it? Thanks,

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-03, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final 10"
You may want to check ABC Family Channel. I think they re-air it later in the week or early the following week, but I'm not sure about days/times.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

04-10-03, 07:01 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Final 10"
>You may want to check ABC Family Channel. I think
>they re-air it later in the week or early the
>following week, but I'm not sure about days/times.

There's a marathon of the first three episodes airing on Sunday the 13th from 8-11PM ET on ABC Family

-SB

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-03, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final 10"
Thanks all for the replies and info.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-11-03, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Final 10"
Any vidcaps from the previews for the 4/16 episode? Since I taped it to the summary I watched the preview a few times, trying to get some clues.

The only things that caught my eye were Kirsten saying something about people being "freaking shallow." I honestly think that with all of the gossip in the house about the ex-boyfriend, she might not make the cut next week.

And there was also a quick clip of Liz giving someone a hug (couldn't see the face), and it looked like Liz had a rose in her hand. Can anyone else verify that?

And I'm in agreement, it looks like Amber goes a lot further that I would like her to, although she could make it interesting to watch (or embarassing for herself.)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •