The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How's your voting going?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

niteowl0205 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-16-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl0205 Click to send private message to niteowl0205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How's your voting going?"
Have you been getting through? I've been redialing for half an hour and got through once for Kat on the 05 line.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How's your voting going? Fishercat 05-16-06 1
 RE: How's your voting going? opinionated 05-16-06 2
   RE: How's your voting going? niteowl0205 05-16-06 3
 RE: How's your voting going? singer 05-17-06 4
 RE: How's your voting going? hepnermichelle 05-18-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-16-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How's your voting going?"
Been voting on and off since about 9:45 (I go through a streak, stop, then start up again). Gotten through four times on 05, nowhere else.

opinionated 151 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail opinionated Click to send private message to opinionated Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How's your voting going?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-06 AT 10:22 PM (EST)

I live in Richmond, VA. I can't get through for Elliot on any of the lines.

Several times now the line has begun to ring, then switched to a busy signal. What the f*** is up with that?

niteowl0205 136 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail niteowl0205 Click to send private message to niteowl0205 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How's your voting going?"
Well, if Elliot gets the boot, you'll know how it felt to 'try' voting for Chris last week. And there is no accountability and no way to prove anything. The voting system is so flawed that I can't believe it's still in existence. No wonder people cry 'foul'.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-17-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How's your voting going?"
I had trouble getting through on Taylor and Kat's lines (all three of 'em.) The same's true of Elliott.

--Singer

hepnermichelle 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-18-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hepnermichelle Click to send private message to hepnermichelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How's your voting going?"
I tried and tried and tried to get through for Elliot. BUSY BUSY BUSY. Now I am upset because if I could have gotten through who knows my vote might have counted for elliot seeing how close it was. I can't swallow Kat. She is so FAKE to me I dislike her attitude. She remind's me of a spoiled brat.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •