The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Questions about the date of filming"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

bergdogg 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-15-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bergdogg Click to send private message to bergdogg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Questions about the date of filming"
I was looking at the vidcaps of the next episode when I hear Frank go on that little "tirade" he seems to go on. I ask the question of when did they start filming, when did they go home, and was Survivor 3 filmed during September 11????

Is it possible that Frank's little tirade is about the weakness of America is because of all of the special interest groups of America. That is also an explination of everybody seemingly asking him to stop ranting off, since they are still shocked and emotionally destroyed.

I say this since I am not sure if the filming happenend during the events, or if MB told them when he found out.

If he did, it would definately add an interesting twist to the game, becuase it might add into the game people ASKING to get voted off to find out what happenend, contact family members, and letting there emotions get the best of them.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Questions about the date of fil... Sam Buru 12-15-01 1
 RE: Questions about the date of fil... diamond 12-15-01 2
   RE: Questions about the date of fil... heymikey 12-15-01 3
 RE: Questions about the date of fil... Outfrontgirl 12-16-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sam Buru 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-15-01, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sam%20Buru Click to send private message to Sam%20Buru Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Questions about the date of filming"
I am fairly sure that it is early August time frame. Lindsey was voted out ~ August 1. So there have been three episodes since....yep early August.

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-15-01, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Questions about the date of filming"
I don't know the exact date, but the filming was over long before Sept. 11. I think it was around mid-August. Frank is simply your average right-wing nut - they say stuff like that all the time.

heymikey 238 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-15-01, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heymikey Click to send private message to heymikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Questions about the date of filming"
I have to agree. Frank is a stupid shithead and it doesn't take a tragedy like Sept. 11 for him to say those stuff.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-01, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Questions about the date of filming"
Filming started July 11.
Next episode runs from August 7-9.
Final TC and vote was shot August 18.
Burnett was in LA when the attack occurred.

The announcement that S4 would not be shot in Jordan but in the Marquesas came after the attack--unbelievable as I find it that they ever considered an Arabic country for this show, apparently they did.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •