The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

priestdi 378 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-16-06, 02:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
My friend Mary found this, I have no idea how. it's on ASCAP.com.

MAKE IT REAL (AMERICAN IDOL VERSION)

Writers:
BIANCANIELLO LOUIS JOHN
LACHEY NICK
TAMYRA GRAY
WATTERS SAMUEL J

I guess Nick Lachey is famous, but I think I'm proud to say I haven't a clue who he is. lol.

Think Tamyra plays a significant role in the songwriting, or is it all a gimmick?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... Snidget 05-16-06 1
   RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... geekboy 05-16-06 6
 RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... Glow 05-16-06 2
 RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... geg6 05-16-06 3
   RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... Magnolia_Rocker 05-16-06 5
   RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... tenmeters 05-16-06 9
       RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... geg6 05-16-06 11
           RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... tenmeters 05-16-06 12
               RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... Tahj 05-16-06 15
               RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... geg6 05-16-06 17
                   *sits with Geg* zombiebaby 05-16-06 18
       RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... geekboy 05-16-06 14
           RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... tenmeters 05-16-06 16
 RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... zazzy 05-16-06 4
   RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... priestdi 05-16-06 7
       RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... Magnolia_Rocker 05-16-06 8
 hard to believe tenmeters 05-16-06 10
   WARNING - tenmeters Bebo 05-16-06 13
   RE: hard to believe priestdi 05-17-06 19
       RE: hard to believe tenmeters 05-17-06 20
           RE: hard to believe Bebo 05-22-06 27
 RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the ... priestdi 05-21-06 21
   Judge's comments on the Final Two zazzy 05-21-06 22
       RE: Judge's comments on the Final T... priestdi 05-21-06 23
       RE: Judge's comments on the Final T... callalilly3000 05-21-06 24
 Kat and Taylor get different winner... priestdi 05-22-06 25
   RE: Kat and Taylor get different wi... geg6 05-22-06 26
   RE: Kat and Taylor get different wi... priestdi 05-23-06 28
       RE: Kat and Taylor get different wi... zazzy 05-23-06 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-16-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
If her album is any indication she does tend to the "Moment like this" etc. type of music that they like to do for the winner's first single.

So it is possible she did significantly contribute. I think she wrote or was part of writing one of the other winner's singles, maybe last year?

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-16-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
She wrote (or co-wrote) "I Believe" for season three, which was Fantasia's first single. I actually thought that song was quite good.

geekboy

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
Nick Lachey is yummy.

Jessica Simpson's ex.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
Oh, great.

As always, whatever the song is it will completely suck.

Nick Lachey? Tamyra Gray?

Definite suckitude.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-16-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
LOL! We think a lot alike Geg.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

tenmeters 202 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-16-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
tamyra is supertalented. in fact, she is way better than kelly.

just like chris d., she was a victim of fox channel's scheme to sensationalize ai.

dont forget how great tamyra was on the show.

05-16-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
Well, see, I didn't ever think Tamyra was very good.

OTOH, I AM a fan of Kelly's. Well, at least now I am. Lvoe her current CD and own it. Didn't buy the first just because I have yet to be impressed with anything anyone from AI puts out directly after the show.

05-16-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tenmeters Click to send private message to tenmeters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
but kelly's 2nd cd is like a karaoke mix of avril and christina. very onoriginal.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-16-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
Have to disagree there--strongly. It is uniquely Kelly.

Karaoke? Far from it.

She has grown enormously as an artist in the last 2 years.

Moves courtesy of Syren

05-16-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
17. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
Gotta agree with Tahj. Kelly's current release is excellent and has shown what a great talent she is. Not karaoke at all.

And...you should probably know that I like Christina, too. The girl is massively talented. Unlike some I could name who gets into more magazines but whose music will be forgotten in no time. Unlike Christina's.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "*sits with Geg*"
Completely agree. I never liked her(Kelly Clarkson)or at least the types of songs she did. ALthough I could not argue that she had a great voice.

Since she has broken free from AI she has grown considerably. Her musical style has gotten better, she seems to have found a slight edge now. I think she will be in the music scene for a long time and AI will never have another success like her.

Agree about Christina too although I don't really like her music but her voice is very powerful and she seems to be heading in the right direction.

Tamara or whatever her name is? Let's open up a book of cliches and put them to music. Cheez-y!

Siggy conceived by Arkie, gestating done by Zombs

geekboy 1788 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-16-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
Supertalented? Perhaps...

Better than Kelly? eh...

Look at Kelly's CD sales, and then look at Tamyra's debut CD sales.

I agree she was talented on the first season of AI, but her CD totally flopped.

On the other hand, Kelly's first and second CDs were very far from flops.

geekboy

05-16-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
fair enough.

let us see what happens in 5-10 yeARS. but then again it maybe too late for tamyra.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
Nick was part of the boy band 98 Degrees. Later he sang with his wife, Jessica Simpson, on TV specials and they did a Disney soundtrack. Last Thanksgiving his wife filed for divorce. (I don't think they are divorced yet).

After Jessica filed, Nick was seen frequently in the front row of Dancing with the Stars, cheering on his brother, Drew. He is supposed to be in a tv show on WB or one of those channels.

05-16-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail priestdi Click to send private message to priestdi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
see, my only connection to that world is the tabloid and People covers at the check-out lines.

before I posted that I looked him up, and went ... 98 Degrees? wtf is that? lol. I saw a comparison to the backstreet boys and got the general idea.

how utterly perfect for Idol.

one of these days I'm going to have to give up this hobby, because all I seem to do is diss the values of the producers and the mainstream American voters.

it's a perverse fascination I guess, watching all of that in action, in motion, evolving (wait, "evolving" isn't quite the right picture) as I watch.

but it's so ...... (shivers)

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-16-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
It's the proverbial train wreck...you just can't.look.away.....

Siggy thanks to Syren!

05-16-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
10. "hard to believe"
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-06 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

I guess Nick Lachey is famous, but I think I'm proud to say I haven't a clue who he is. lol.

how do you know he's famous if you don't f----- have a clue who nick is?

unless you live outside of the usa.

anybody living in the us who posts -n this forum should know about nick.
you are absolutely lying if you say you don't
(know him).

or am i a victim of a trick here?

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-16-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "WARNING - tenmeters "
What part of "do not bash other posters" do you think doesn't apply to you? Cut it out.

05-17-06, 02:24 AM (EST)
19. "RE: hard to believe"

Uhm, I know he's famous because I did a quick google on him and saw a long list of pop crap achievements that I've never heard of.

including the name of his band.

if you'd bothered to read my second post, you'd know that.

and I find it rather amusing that you think that only people who are in touch with the most insipid elements of the American pop scene deserve to express their opinions here!

in honor of Bebo, I'll leave it at that.

05-17-06, 07:33 AM (EST)
20. "RE: hard to believe"
and I find it rather amusing that you think that only people who are in touch with the most insipid elements of the American pop scene deserve to express their opinions here!

i didn't say you could not post here.

insipid?
how does a nick lachey story compare to an american idol story (which everyone in this forum including you are very much interested in) in terms of insipidity?

the thing is you dont have to watch ET or the Insider to see this guy's story. even the major news network like cnn and fnc
spend a decent time discussing him and jessica.

it is possible that you know him as jesica simpson's ex husband more than (by) his name. i give you that.

but given the fact that you are a music enthusiast(i suppose, you are a diehard ai fan), it is really hard for me to believe (it).

but i guess it's possible. let's leave it that way, priesti.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-22-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: hard to believe"
No bashing other posters means no bashing other posters. It's a bannable offense.

05-21-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
21. "RE: looks like Tamyra co-wrote the winner's song again"
this is interesting, from MJ's Blog

Speculation has centered around this song as the Big Finale Song of Suck. It's called "Make it Real" .... There is also speculation that the winner's tune has more of a "rock" edge and was written with a male winner in mind. All speculation--I'll keep you posted.

I swear, the fact Chris got booted convinced me the vote is probably real. they wanted him, and expected him, to win.

also I saw a column item that "the songwriters" quit last week because Taylor was being too difficult and demanding. Which I wouldn't blame him for, personally. this would be his first single, it's crucial.

05-21-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zazzy Click to send private message to zazzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Judge's comments on the Final Two"
LAST EDITED ON 05-21-06 AT 02:00 PM (EST)

Thanks for the heads up on MJ's Blog--here's the link:

http://mjsbigblog.com/categories/americanIdol/

There is a vid clip of KFOX news with Simon and Randy talking about the F2. I think the best part of the show is that if Taylor wins, we will get to see Simon choke on his words from Taylor's audition--the part where he was so certain Taylor was not marketable.

The worst part will be if Kat wins we will get to see Simon gloat.

05-21-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Judge's comments on the Final Two"
ah thanks for adding the link, that was sloppy of me.

I was thinking it was already on the first post, it's so unusual for new tips to come from some place other than MJ, lol.

callalilly3000 693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-21-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail callalilly3000 Click to send private message to callalilly3000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Judge's comments on the Final Two"

I adore Kevin Spacey.... thank you for the link. That was great!

Slice and Dice Shop 2004

05-22-06, 02:48 AM (EST)
25. "Kat and Taylor get different winner's singles"

Nigel confirmed on some show on the TV Guide channel today that the two of them get different songs.

I heard these are the songs, but I don't know if the source is any good. it could just be a logical guess, based on other rumors going around.

"One is called "Make It Real" written by Nick Lachey ... The other is "Through It All". Both are co-written by Tamyra Gray ...."

05-22-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Kat and Taylor get different winner's singles"
So, whichever song they get...

it will suck. LOL!

05-23-06, 02:37 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Kat and Taylor get different winner's singles"
have you guys seen this?

If you scroll way down, you can see pics of Burt Bacharach and Dionne Warwick singing with the idols ...

http://www.allthehitsq100.com/onair/meetdjs/feature.asp?id=527

And Clay will be there, I guess not singing.

MJ"s blog says Kat is going to sing a new song called "My Destiny" by singer/songwriter Hanne Sorvaag ....

05-23-06, 10:13 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Kat and Taylor get different winner's singles"
Good one priestdi! Thanks for posting!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •