The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Current Message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-12, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
I somewhat watched - with the help of the FF button.

Nicki: I felt sad for her, but I honestly don't know what she was still doing there. I'm not sure how much of the conversation was edited out, but I recall Ben asking how she would fit into his life in CA, and her responding with asking him how many children he wanted. I don't see her fitting into CA, especailly after seeing her hometown date in TX.

Lindzi: I forget how she really spells her name. Meh. I didn't watch too much of this date at all. Looked interesting. I don't know that I could have done it. I think of the three left, she is more a match for him.

Courtney: Blah. I want to go and yank her hair back into some kind of do that she can't constantly touch. It's funny that Ben always talks about wanting an idependent, strong woman, and Courtney's actions make her seem the exact opposite - the constant touching of her hair and her baby talk.

I'm glad Kacie B. got somewhat of an answer from him. I think he could have been a little more direct and honest, but he seemed to get the point across. As far as his confliction for making the right decision goes, he's had more than enough time to ask Chris or the producers to let him see the real Courtney. If he makes his bed with her, he can sleep in it.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-27-12       
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-27-12     1  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-28-12     2  
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   samboohoo     02-28-12     3  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Max Headroom     02-28-12     4  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-28-12     5  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-28-12     6  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-28-12     7  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   samboohoo     02-28-12     11  
                 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     17  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     16  
                 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-29-12     20  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   motormouth     02-28-12     13  
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   mrc     02-28-12     8  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   samboohoo     02-28-12     10  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   motormouth     02-28-12     12  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-29-12     21  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     23  
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   MTW1961     02-28-12     9  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   JoeGazillionaire     02-28-12     14  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     18  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Loree     03-02-12     27  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   JoeGazillionaire     03-02-12     28  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   JoeGazillionaire     03-02-12     29  
                 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     03-02-12     30  
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Max Headroom     02-28-12     15  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     19  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-29-12     22  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     24  
                 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     03-01-12     25  
                     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     03-01-12     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •