The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelor Ben Final 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Current Message

JoeGazillionaire 349 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-28-12, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3"
I was at the supermarket and noticed the US magazine cover showing Courtney with the titles: how she never found Ben attractive and called the girls horsey and fatty. Something a guy loves to hear after expressing interest...how she never found him attractive. I don't know the point of saying stuff like that... it only makes her look un-genuine having faked it through an entire season and is not particular way of branding herself if she hopes to be an actress/model/whatever... Jacinda Barrett made a pretty good career for herself as a leading lady, but she always kept a positive image. It's kind of how I felt when Britney with the Grandmother made a big deal about leaving...."well, thanks for wasting everyone's time."

The producers must have quite a rap to get these girls to do these humiliating things.... like Shawntel and Kacie coming back... I wouldn't do it...it makes you look so desperate and the other person so elevated. Someone commented here commented that it shows how hard it is to find the right person. I have this pretty female friend who used to have this laundry list of qualities she wants in a guy 5 years ago.... but just talking to her recently she said earnestly... how about just a nice guy who's honest.

I have a fascination with helicopters and aerial views....so I always like the baller James Bond helicopter dates.

As for Titanic being in 3D...if there was a movie that deserves to be 3D, that is it.... how many crap movies that don't deserve to be in 3D...was there a huge outcry for Journey 2 to be in 3D? But, like most, I've seen that movie a million times...but I might see it in 3D if I get dragged to it.

MTW1961--any reason why you don't like Emily Maynard?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-27-12       
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-27-12     1  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-28-12     2  
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   samboohoo     02-28-12     3  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Max Headroom     02-28-12     4  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-28-12     5  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-28-12     6  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-28-12     7  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   samboohoo     02-28-12     11  
                 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     17  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     16  
                 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-29-12     20  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   motormouth     02-28-12     13  
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   mrc     02-28-12     8  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   samboohoo     02-28-12     10  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   motormouth     02-28-12     12  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-29-12     21  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     23  
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   MTW1961     02-28-12     9  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   JoeGazillionaire     02-28-12     14  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     18  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Loree     03-02-12     27  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   JoeGazillionaire     03-02-12     28  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   JoeGazillionaire     03-02-12     29  
                 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     03-02-12     30  
   RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Max Headroom     02-28-12     15  
     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     19  
         RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     02-29-12     22  
             RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     02-29-12     24  
                 RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Ants     03-01-12     25  
                     RE: Bachelor Ben Final 3   Round Robin     03-01-12     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •