The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"This group doesn't play strategy."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ALT 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-14-01, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ALT Click to send private message to ALT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"This group doesn't play strategy."
Just mention in the earlier post that all of them might just get so pissed off with Brandon that they might vote him off. Didn't know it is going to happen. I mean where's their strategy? I don't like Brandon but voting him off doesn't make sense.

The only person who benefit from this seems to be Tom. If he swtiches back to his original alliance, he will be the in the final 4. But with this group, they seem to be voting based on their high moral standard. That would actually mean this group of people is likely to vote off Lex next week. And we will have less reason to watch the show cos all that remains are the 'moral' people, we will have none left to hate, except perhaps Frank for his weird way.

Lex mentioned that Frank had approached him earlier about possible alliance, but was turned down. I wonder how true it is and could someone verify that? So there's really a lot of plotting going on behind the scene that wasn't shown to us.

I wish the camera crew could stop filming bugs, lions and flies, and fill the air time with more of the team discussing strategy...if they have any.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: This group doesn't play strateg... kellyn 12-14-01 1
 RE: This group doesn't play strateg... MikeD 12-14-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kellyn 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-01, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyn Click to send private message to kellyn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: This group doesn't play strategy."
i dunnoe..but i cant stand it when these pple talk abt voting according to their integrity and moral standards..really i cant think of any one left of that seven whom i think is really worthy of the 1m bucks..im glad lex is still there..even tho i never really like him, a bunch of "nice" people makes booooring television

MikeD 344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-14-01, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MikeD Click to send private message to MikeD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: This group doesn't play strategy."
Completely agree - idiots - all of them!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •