The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Quarterfinals 2012 Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Current Message

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-22-12, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: QF #6 8/21/12 Wildcards"
First off, thanks again Dabo. Your diligence in keeping up with AGT is much appreciated. I have someone to talk to (ok, well maybe 3-4 people on a good week)

I agree, it was an entertaining show with some variety. Also seems like the performers listed to the judge’s advice last time and adjusted accordingly. Well except for Sebastien, more on that later.

01. Spencer Horsman, escape artist. Good trick but a tough night. Has more options then Ben Blaque (who was wonderful – later on him) so might get through.

02. All That! clogging group. Not my thing. I liked the silhouette thing, if for no other reason than to figure out what is was. As Howard said, I would have fast-forwarded through them but I wanted to see what the shadows were all about. Once I figured that out I FF through the end.

03. Jarrett & Raja, magician & musician. I think what would have made that trick better was to pretend to drop the box and it smashed to the floor. Everyone knew the piano would be gone but if they had “slipped” and dropped it that would have added an additional element of surprise. But yes, a standard trick well presented.

04. Jake Wesley Rogers, singer. Never liked him. Liked him less last night.

05. Cristin Sandu, balancing act. It was exciting but what else can he do? It’s a 3 minute show. But I was enthralled. Fall or not, I don’t see him going through. Too limited.

06. Todd Oliver, ventriloquist. I liked it, he listened to the judges. Might be interesting in a “R” setting. I keep thinking of Triumph The Insult Comic Dog.

07. Bandbaz Brothers, acrobats. Very dangerous and riveting. But they said that was their ace in the hole so what else do they have up their sleeve?

08. Sebastien "el Charro de Oro", singer with band. There is no doubt this kid is talented and he knows it, he owns the stage, at 10 years old. He will be a star but seems to be a very polite young man. That being said, there’s just something about him I don’t like (I’ve mentioned that before). Mrs. Frank loves him but she said about a minute into it, “That’s not what I paid for.” Sums it up. But he did pull it off.

09. Horse, sack masochist. What are you going to say?

10. Lindsey Norton, dancer. I always liked her. Reminds me of Baby Frank. I’d much rather see her then Turf. And I think she could do anything he could.

11. Andrew de Leon, singer. Fantastic. I love the story too. Total drama, perhaps orchestrated, but it still made me choke up at times.

12. Ben Blaque, crossbow marksman. Well keep in mind he was the last act, not the first. He had 5 minutes to set up the stage. I would imagine he has lasers or it’s a total trick but setting that up in 5 minutes as opposed to an hour or so if he was first act was the most impressive thing for me. Again what can he do next. As an aside, Stern was quite impressed with the assistants outfit.

So, I’ll take:

Andrew de Leon
Todd Oliver
Lindsey Norton
And in spots 4 and 5 (to hedge my bets)
Spencer Horsman
Ben Blaque

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Quarterfinals 2012 Thread   dabo     07-03-12       
   QF #1 7/2/12   dabo     07-03-12     1  
     Results   dabo     07-04-12     2  
         RE: Results   susang     07-05-12     3  
             RE: Results   dabo     07-05-12     4  
         RE: Results   Max Headroom     07-06-12     5  
   schedule   dabo     07-08-12     6  
   RE: Quarterfinals 2012 Thread   dabo     07-09-12     7  
   QF #2 7/10/12   dabo     07-11-12     8  
     RE: QF #2 7/10/12   frankz     07-11-12     9  
         Results   dabo     07-12-12     10  
             RE: Results   susang     07-12-12     11  
             RE: Results   frankz     07-13-12     13  
                 RE: Results   dabo     07-13-12     14  
   RE: Quarterfinals 2012 Thread   dabo     07-13-12     12  
   QF #3 7/17/12   dabo     07-18-12     15  
     Results   dabo     07-19-12     16  
         RE: Results   susang     07-19-12     17  
   RE: Quarterfinals 2012 Thread   dabo     07-20-12     18  
   QF #4 7/23/12   dabo     07-30-12     19  
     RE: QF #4 7/23/12   dabo     07-31-12     20  
         RE: QF #4 7/23/12   susang     07-31-12     21  
   QF #5 8/14/12 youtubeshow   dabo     08-15-12     22  
     RE: QF #5 8/14/12 youtubeshow   susang     08-15-12     23  
     Results   dabo     08-16-12     24  
   Wildcards revealed   dabo     08-16-12     25  
   QF #6 8/21/12 Wildcards   dabo     08-22-12     26  
     RE: QF #6 8/21/12 Wildcards   susang     08-22-12     27  
     RE: QF #6 8/21/12 Wildcards   frankz     08-22-12     28  
         RE: QF #6 8/21/12 Wildcards   dabo     08-22-12     29  
     Results   dabo     08-23-12     30  
         RE: Results   frankz     08-23-12     31  
             RE: Results   dabo     08-23-12     32  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •